The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-17-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-07 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

**"Half-A.S.S." stolen from a post by Estee. **

Ok, it's Survivor's greatest fans vs. former contestants.

Who do you speculate will give it another chance? Especially from China.

And who would you like to see?

Let's assume it's 8 vs. 8. And these greatest fans better be good. I don't need any more Courtneys or Amazing Race/Big Brother rejects.

(I am suspecting James or Frosti from China. Denise may want/need the money, but this really isn't her game)

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Cyndimaus 12-17-07 1
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Tazluli 12-17-07 2
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia smokedog 12-17-07 3
   RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Wacko Jacko 12-21-07 16
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia michel 12-17-07 4
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia aquariaqueen 12-17-07 5
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia mia rules18 12-17-07 6
   RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia XXL Survivor 12-19-07 7
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Colonel Zoidberg 12-19-07 8
   RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia XXL Survivor 12-19-07 9
       RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia PepeLePew13 12-20-07 11
           RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia JACSUZWIN 12-20-07 13
       RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Colonel Zoidberg 12-20-07 15
       RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia Wacko Jacko 12-21-07 17
 RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia JoshInSGV 12-19-07 10
   RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia JACSUZWIN 12-20-07 12
       RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia XXL Survivor 12-20-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
First off, I love the idea. I hope the season goes off as well as it has the potential to.

As to who will be there, how far back are we going? Seasons since all-stars?

I really hope we can see some of the early boots instead of just jury people. It would be fun to get to know them better and give them another chance to do better.

dressed up for the holidays by Tribe

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-07 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

I just hope they are real fans and NOT happy shiny people that they cast.

Edited to add NOT

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-17-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
The cast has been spoiled if you dive into the Spoilers section of the site.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-21-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I don't mind spoiled as long as there is nothing there with boot orders. To reveal the cast is no big deal. I just don't want to take the chance i go over there and I know who wins the next season...or anyone close. Spoilers although never 100& are 99% and that is enough for me.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
As Smokedog said the cast has been spoiled. What I like about the idea is that all the newbies each think they have a great big advantage: "I could be the only one that knows this game!" How surprised will they be!!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-17-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I would like Aaron to have a shot...he was kinda set up to be ousted this year.

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
Oh, I am super-psyched for next season...think it's a great idea. Being a super fan myself, I couldn't imagine a bigger shock than to see the other tribe are old castaways!! Can't wait!! Haven't looked at the spoiler yet (debating weather I want it to be a surprise or not), but my bet is on James or PG from China.

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
Only 8 all-stars from seven seasons, so not many to choose from. Basically one from each season plus one wild card.

My guesses:
S9 - nobody
S10 - Tom
S11 - Judd
S12 - Terry
S13 - Ozzy
S14 - Yau Man
S15 - James

Those are all guys so my wild card and second WC (to replace 0 from S9) should be both female. Maybe PG and Danni?

If I could go deeper, then maybe Ian, Cherie, Shane, Yul, and J.R.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-19-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I'll go by the following rules - no winners, no one from before All-Stars, no one who has played twice already, and no one who didn't make the merge.

Keep in mind that I already wrote an All-Star season involving several actual castaways. If I applied the above rules and plucked Survivors from my fictional cast, I would have:

Twila, Ami, Ian, Rafe, Danielle, Terry, Cirie, Ozzy, Parvati, Jonathan, and Yau-Man.

I'll assume that my roster of women is perfect - Twila, Ami, Danielle, Cirie, and Parvati...even though three of them were chosen by popular demand and mot my own creative genius. But hey, they probably earned it.

I would cut Jonathan and Ian and bring in James from China. I would love to find room for Frosti, but I'm not sure who to cut. But since I need a rep from at least one of the Palau/Guatemala seasons, he stays and Frosti goes.

My dream team:

Ami Cusack
Cirie Fields
Danielle DiLorenzo
James Clement
Ozzy Lusth
Parvati Shallow
Rafe Judkins
Terry Deitz
Twila Tanner
Yau-Man Chan

12-19-07, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
Why all the love for Frosty? He seemed fairly average. Not much the strategist, okay but not great in challenges, average interviewee, etc. Am I missing something?

Who is Danielle? If that was the runner-up to Tom in S10, there is no way she belongs in All-Stars. But maybe it's someone else.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-07, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-07 AT 01:20 AM (EST)

>Who is Danielle?

Runner-up to Aras in S12 Exile Island.

Personally, I would have liked them to bring back Crazy Shane - he was a hoot to watch, even if he wasn't much of a strategizer.

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

JACSUZWIN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-07, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JACSUZWIN Click to send private message to JACSUZWIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
Shane was funny. What a shock to someone like Ami!

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-20-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I'm impressed with Frosti for one reason: I set out to hate him, and I couldn't do it. I hated his goofy nickname, I hated that I didn't know what the hell "parkour" was and that CBS tried to make me feel stupid for not knowing, and I hated that he was only 20 and still got on the show. I remember filling out the Fanatics Love List for the first week, and I actually referred to him by his given name, Michael, because I couldn't stand the idea of referring to him as "Frosti."

I couldn't hate him. He, like James, was superb in team challenges (though not all that in individual ones) and seemed like an all-around nice guy who was shafted by being in a bad position...y'know, like the entire Zhan Hu tribe. The only questionable thing about Frosti was his taste in women.

As for Danielle...she was runner-up in Exile Island, and the clod that lost to effing Aras. I didn't care for her, but when I polled Fanatics after Cook Islands, they seemed to favor her as a potential All-Stars II choice (or Fans vs. Favorites, as it were.) She wasn't as overhwelming as Twila or Ami, the top two female choices, but she was top 5. Aside from that, she did beat Aras and Terry in a challenge, never mind that it was ridiculously weighted in her favor.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-21-07, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
>Why all the love for Frosty?
> He seemed fairly average.
> Not much the strategist,
>okay but not great in
>challenges, average interviewee, etc.
>Am I missing something?
>
>Who is Danielle? If that
>was the runner-up to Tom
>in S10, there is no
>way she belongs in All-Stars.
> But maybe it's someone
>else.

Females are harder. Danielle could very well be there.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-19-07, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
As long as they don't bring back Rob and Amber, I'll be fine. I hate those two! And please please please... no more James!!! The guy was dumb as a pile of rocks. There are so many other players who have more to offer to the game than a good physique.

JACSUZWIN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-07, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JACSUZWIN Click to send private message to JACSUZWIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I'm not all that interested in Twila. She was already a runner-up. I would like to see some more of James. I would like to see what he has learned about strategy since China.

I agree that it would be nice to give Aaron another chance (China) since he really got a bum deal.

I wonder if it will be 4 guys/4 girls? Also, if James is back, I hope the superfans have some superstrength!!

12-20-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Half-A.S.S. series...Micronesia"
I know this isn't practical, but imagine a team with Ozzy/Tom/Terry/James. They would never lose a challenge!

Have they ever thought of just having a challenge survivor special with the best physical performers in a variety of individual challenges? Put the 4 mentioned above and add in Boston Rob and maybe Colby, Ian, Matt, and Ethan. Though really I think the 4 I mentioned first were probably the best performers in that regard.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •