The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: China castaway Denise Martin? If so, here's your chance to get it answered.

Reality TV World is conducting interviews with each of Survivor: China's Final 4 castaways. Post your question suggestions below, and we'll pick a few to include in our interview.

(NOTE: This interview will take place Monday afternoon, so all suggestions must be posted by noontime ET on Monday)

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Estee 12-17-07 1
 You scrambled too late moonbaby 12-17-07 2
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Scarlett O Hara 12-17-07 3
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Puffy 12-17-07 4
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... PepeLePew13 12-18-07 5
   RE: Interview question suggestions ... mistyrose52 12-18-07 6
       RE: Interview question suggestions ... kingfish 12-18-07 7
 The Denise interview lives! SurvivorBlows 12-21-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
You arguably had as many or more chances to turn the game around in your favor than any player before you. You rejected taking every last one of those chances because you were terrifying of offending anyone with a failed attempt or a successful one. You did everything you could to avoid improving your chances while acknowledging in confessional that you were killing your best hopes. And at the end, you essentially blamed the others for taking advantage of you after your own fear kept you from seizing control over them. Why does a game strategy based in cowardice deserve a million dollars?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "You scrambled too late"
If you had a do-over would you be a more aggressive player?

At TC you lectured Todd about being deceptive. Do you think a game like Survivor can really be played without telling a single lie?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
You had more than several chances to actually play this game by aligning with PG and Erik, and/or by getting rid of Todd when you had the chance. Each time, however, you chose not to be a player. Rather, you let others play the game for you. In the end, you tried to play the sympathy vote. Tell me, what was your strategy coming into this game? How did you plan to win the million dollars?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
I know I'm too late to ask a question, but I want to know if Denise's husband gave her his socks.

İTribephyl siggie shop, 2006

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
"What the hell is wrong with you?"

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
>"What the hell is wrong with
>you?"
>
DITTO-with an added: I had a great deal of respect for you, playing under the radar, etc, until I saw how you treated P.G! After that, when you had all your chances to turn things around, and you were either too scared or lazy, and just couldn't or wouldn't, you lost me. There is nothing that you have done that I can see would allow you to deserve a million, 50K, or any other amount that anyone on that jury didn't deserve.
There were others there that played harder, had way more strategy, and would have lasted longer with the right alliances. You were just dang lucky, girl, that you went as far as you did. And you make a great case for the sympathy vote. Maybe you should invest in law school, or acting classes??

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Interview question suggestions for Denise Martin"
Not to disagree with you MR, but

"What the Hell is Wrong with you!"

is very close to the perfect question, without elaboration.

For wanting to starve the almost disappeared PG, who had thrown a pretty decent bone her way earlier, I'd like to ask;

"So, you were the MEAN Lunch Lady?

The "Here is one roll and that's it! Now go away!" lunch lady?

The "You drop it and you eat it off the floor, you little begger!!" lunch lady?

I knew you in school.

You were the MEAN Lunch Lady!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Denise interview lives!"
Denise suddenly called out of nowhere this afteroon and offered to do the Monday interview that CBS had scheduled before they canceled all her media appearances in light of "Jobgate"

Luckily for us, Chris was available when she called and still had our question list handy:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-denise-martin-talks-about-her-survivor-china-experience-6301.php

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •