The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peih-Gee Law interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peih-Gee Law interview"
I forgot to create a interview question suggestion thread last night, but the interview has been posted:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-peih-gee-law-talks-about-her-survivor-china-adventure-6266.php

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peih-Gee Law interview Snidget 12-14-07 1
 RE: Peih-Gee Law interview Puffy 12-15-07 2
   RE: Peih-Gee Law interview michel 12-16-07 3
       RE: Peih-Gee Law interview Puffy 12-17-07 4
 RE: Peih-Gee Law interview kingfish 12-18-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peih-Gee Law interview"
Nice interview!

Thanks

Stockings hung by Sharnina with care

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peih-Gee Law interview"
That interview gave lots of insight into the game. Thanks. If and when Denise gets eliminated, I'd love to know if her husband gave his socks to her. I thought he might give her his shirt, too. I remember when Eliza's mother gave her blouse to Eliza.

İTribephyl siggie shop, 2006

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peih-Gee Law interview"
Thanks for the interview Webby.

To Puffy: When the Loved ones left, I checked and Robert didn't have any socks on. At the beginning of the latest episode, when PG arrived with tree mail and the other 4 were sleeping, the camera focused on Denise sleeping with socks on her feet.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peih-Gee Law interview"
Thanks! I'm surprised that more family members didn't leave articles of clothing for the survivors.

İTribephyl siggie shop, 2006

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peih-Gee Law interview"
Interesting. She's a smart person, well spoken, and cleans up pretty well too.

I'm sure this was discussed elsewhere, but I thought the challenge throwing idea was inspired, a perfect example of thinking on your feet and recognizing an easy way to eliminate an opposing team member.

Had she also to though to secretly advise James to use the idol as a way of setting up Todd, (and had James followed thru by keeping her secret), that would have been awe-inspiring. Even though it might have led to her facing James in the F3.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •