The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-14-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
Thanks to all who contributed this season with this weekly list. Probably the most predictable second half of any season. Now is the point of the game when players throw out words like "integrity" and "honor" as frequently as Brett Favre throws touchdown passes, but has the same meaning as chastity in a house of ill repute.

At any rate, here are my Final rankings:

1) "Schemer" TODD (2,1,1,2,2,1,2,3,5,7,12) - "Schemer" = Player this season. Clearly the most active player this entire season. Great performance in the RC only to have the deserving honor stripped away by a pathetic Courtney. Some seasons the most active player wins--not this season. I smell a disgrunted jury; I smell a more passive player winning. Zoology is not my forte, but isn't a chameleon a passive animal?

2) "Chameleon" AMANDA (4,4,5,4,3,4,1,1,2,5,7) - If this was not the FINAL list I would have given her top spot for this week with a solid IC win. The producers tagged her appropriately as "chameleon". Some seasons that's a kiss of death; this sesson it's a $1,000,000. I honestly cannot rationalize how a F3 with Denise & PG would be better for her than Todd & Courtney??? Has me thinking is she really as "clever" as some think, or just in an opportune position?

3) "Lunch Lady" DENISE (3,5,6,8,8,8,5,8,8,4,3) Is "lunch lady" the best the producers could come up with? I guess so. Snubbing PG for the second time seemed inappropriate, but extra food in PG's belly could have made the difference chopping at the rope and quite arguably another IC win. She gets points for understanding the concept of sitting next to a goat(s) at the final TC. She loses points for giving up in a F4 IC. Damn, for a $1,000,000 I would get in the middle of a sandwich kiss between Courtney and Sherea (even though I would rather eat a dozen balute eggs from the IC instead).

4) "Long Shot" COURTNEY (5,6,7,7,9,10,7,10,13,13,15) - "Long shot" to win, but guarantee to make the F3. And NO...being on TV for over 30 days does NOT automatically make you deserving of a million. What's so sad is this ignorant b!tch will never comprehend that the only reason she's made it this far is because she's a despicable goat everyone wants to sit next to. Her pea brain will rationalize she advanced by merit, just as we'll probabaly hear that she purposely shot arrows at Denise's name for her to win. Yeah, whatever.

BOOTED) PEIH-GEE (1,2,2,5,6,7,8,6,7,6,11) - She went down swinging--I'll give her that much. Had she been casted on the Fei Long tribe instead, we'd be looking at the winner of Survivor-China IMO. Amanda & Ashley were suppose to be eye candy this season, but I'm betting Peih-Gee will look the best at the Reunion Show. PG would have smoked the competition in a final endurance IC. With her out, Denise & Courtney do not have the physical capabities and I see Todd checking out mentally ala Rafe. Amanda will win the IC by default and become America's newest millionaire. No spoiler; just my prediction.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 12-14-07 1
   RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... Aruba 12-15-07 5
       RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 12-15-07 7
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... Zimbochick 12-14-07 2
   RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... garcor 12-14-07 3
       RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... PsychoKitty 12-15-07 4
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... whoami 12-15-07 6
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... CTgirl 12-16-07 8
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... cycles2k 12-16-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
1) Amanda (1,1,2,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,2): My 2 favorites have been flip-flopping this season. Amanda reminded me of Kelly W. She smoked the competition, winning all four legs, and then makes friends to get votes from the other side. Clever girl.

2) Todd (2,2,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,1): Can he convince the jurors to vote for the player?

3) Courtney (5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,4): "An angry Todd is a bad Todd"!! She is funny.

5) Denise (7,10,11,11,7,10,9,8,6,5): The only place left in China that she hasn't visited is Loser Lodge.

Booted: Peih-Gee (8,8,6,8,8,8,7,5,7,6,3): Let me get this right. She's been in the minority since the merge but she hadn't even bothered to talk to Amanda, one of the power players. How stupid can she be?

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"

>Booted: Peih-Gee (8,8,6,8,8,8,7,5,7,6,3): Let me get
>this right. She's been in the minority since the merge
>but she hadn't even bothered to talk to Amanda, one
>of the power players. How stupid can she be?

I don't think she was stupid. If anything I think she was smarter for trying to get James and Denise to swing over. Even though it didn't work, in hindsight I think she had a better chance with those two as opposed to power-player Todd and his pet "chameleon".
The reason she eventually "bonded" with Amanda is A) PG was running out of options with fewer players in the game, B) With both left alone at camp the situation presented itself, and C) Amanda being great at taking advantage of opportune situations, more or less initiate the "bond" in hopes of securing a potential jury vote.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
Chris doesn't win in Vanuatu if he doesn't talk to Ami and Leann, telling them that Scout and Twila wanted to vote out Eliza, helping paranoďa grow. He kept in contact with everyone.

Danni doesn't win Guatemala if she doesn't talk to Rafe and Stephenie.

In a minority, your options are limited, why reduce them more by not talking to everyone? Especially since throwing a challenge had removed any chance she had of getting James. She never realized that either.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-07, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
1. Amanda (2)(2) - Interesting week for her. After it's over I'd be interested to know exactly which parts were strategic, and which were miscalculations! I hope she wins.

2. Denise (3)(5) - She really has no idea how much power she has.

3. by default Todd (4)(3) - whatever.

4. by default Courtney (5)(6) - talk about luck, man how she as got this far I don't know.

Gone - Peih Gee (1)(1) - I don't think I have ever seen anyone fight so hard to stay in this game. If she had been on the majority team, she would have won.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-07, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
(1) Amanda - Still sitting pretty (also pretty sitting, or standing). Could see her winning next IC too.

(2) Todd - Acted like a bit of an ##### at TC. Hope it was just relief at still being there. Would like to see him make final TC to hear his argument.

(3) Courtney - Maybe she has a future in archery if she doesn't win the million. She hit plenty of targets. Still occasionally amusing.

(4) Denise - Amazingly, might have a shot at winning if makes final TC, but only because she has been so marginalized the entire game she has likely ticked off fewer people.

(Gone) Peih Gee - If had been in majority alliance, would have likely made more enemies than Todd, assuming Amanda/Todd hadn't moved her out already. Did play hard, if had won final two IC's would have been likely winner as would have received all votes from minority tribe.

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-15-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
I'm totally riding Garcor's tail - really agree with all his points. And Denise does have lots more power than she thinks (I would like to see her do well). And I can't believe Courtney is still here!!!!! What a waste of protoplasm!!!!! Will be interesting to see Sunday what happens!

1) Amanda
2) Todd
3) Denise
4) Courtney

Gone) Peih Gee

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-15-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"

#1:Amanda "The Chameleon" She grew on me as the season passed.
#2:Courtney "The Long Shot" That is all you will ever be if all you do is ride coat tails.
#3:Denise "The lunch Lady" She tried hard but not hard enough. She should have jumped when she had a chance.
#4:Todd "The Schemer" I liked him at the start of the season, but then the more of him I saw the more I disliked him. All that eye rolling at TC will not win him any votes from the jury.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
I missed last week’s love list, but my opinions didn’t really change much this week.

1. Amanda (1,1,2,2,3,1,1,2,1,1) – She is sneaky but not as obvious as Todd and has kept her emotions to herself. She has played an excellent social game and came out on top in a hard-fought immunity challenge.

2. Courtney (5,6,5,6,5,6,5,4,3,2) – What can I say, I like Negative Nancy’s snark. She also handled that reward challenge with aplomb I didn’t know she had. She hit Todd and Denise’s name too many times to have not been aiming.

3. Todd (4,3,1,1,2,2,2,3,2,3) – I liked him in the beginning and he played the game hard, but for the past month he has been annoying me. I admire his strategy, but too often, he’s too full of himself. His gloating and face making at tribal council has gotten out-of-hand. Dude, don’t telegraph you thoughts to everyone around you!

4. Denise (10,8,9,9,9,10,9,8,7,6) – Nice lady, but has been outplayed by the people around her. She has had a great trip to China though.

Booted: Peih Gee (9,12,6,4,8,8,7,6,6,4) – I respect her fighting spirit and determination, but OMG was she irritating! Great parting words though.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - FINAL"
1) AMANDA (1,1,1,2,2,2,5,5) - The only remaining player that deserves to be in the F4.

2) DENISE (3,4,5,4,6,6,2,4) - A nice lady but not much of a player. Once again she should have taken PG on the reward. To do otherwise was strategically unwise and personally dishonorable.

3) COURTNEY (4,6,7,8,9,10,10,11) - Should not have made the final 16, let alone the final 4.

4) TODD (5,5,6,6,4,4,11,12) - In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. In Survivor China, Todd looks good because the other players were so bad.

Booted) PEIH-GEE(2,3,2,7,8,9,8,7) - I found myself rooting for her as the game went on. A real fighter who deserved F4 more than three of the survivors who made it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •