The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

RedSonja 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RedSonja Click to send private message to RedSonja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Cowboy told Drew he saw Marvin and Diane kissing. Then Drew asked Diane if there was anything she needed to tell him yesterday. I watched as Diane was trying to explain to Drew why she kissed Marvin. She then proceeded to say that Marvin is "always" trying to kiss her. She appeared to me to by trying to manipulate Drew into helping her get Marvin out next week. She later told Nak and Karen about Marvin putting the moves on her. I am hoping that someone tells Marvin the stuff Diane is saying before he is a evicted next week. Apparantly Drew was passed out and Diane went to Marvin's room and they made out. Anyone else have anymore info? I heard in the chat room this wasn't the first time?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing granpwhiz 08-30-04 1
   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing oddglass2 08-30-04 8
 RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing rattler_pk 08-30-04 2
 RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing zazzy 08-30-04 3
   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing txmomma26 08-30-04 4
       RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing KScott 08-30-04 5
           RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing ipisia 08-30-04 6
               RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing granpwhiz 08-30-04 7
                   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing syren 08-30-04 9
                       RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... granpwhiz 08-30-04 10
                           RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... girlofoctober 08-30-04 11
                               RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... granpwhiz 08-30-04 12
                                   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... teacherkelly 08-30-04 13
                                   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... girlofoctober 08-30-04 14
                                       RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... mamarizzo 08-30-04 15
                                           RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... gatecontroltheory 08-30-04 16
                                               RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... girlofoctober 08-30-04 17
                                                   RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... granpwhiz 08-30-04 18
                                                       RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How m... shabalaba 08-31-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

granpwhiz 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail granpwhiz Click to send private message to granpwhiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Here is the link with the pictures, I knew Diane was bad, but now I think she is really bad, won't someone put her up and get rid of her, what did Dr say when CB told him? Some one tell Marv now..........
http://www.bbscreencaps.com/message.php?f=5&i=3598&t=3598#reply_3598

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Aren't those screencaps from August 6th? Are you sure she kissed him recently....? Maybe the date on that board is incorrect, so can you clear that up?

rattler_pk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rattler_pk Click to send private message to rattler_pk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Damn, that's cold. Drew needs to win HOH and boot her.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-30-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Marvin told Diane this week that he wants to "see her" after the show. I think Diane said yes, she wanted to see everyone after the show {dodging the question}.

What do we have left in the house?

Karen is mean, Nak is mean, Diane is disgusting, Marvin needs to go and I am assuming that A goes this week, so who does that leave us?

Drew and CB, LOL!

I never thought I would be rooting to see them as F2!

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Oh no - Marvin and Drew need to get together, convince Karen to use the POV and put Diane up!!! That two timing, no good, ..... ok, I'll hush now.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
Ok, I may get bashed for saying this but here goes....

1st of all its a game, they are there to win money

2nd of all, Diane isn't 2 timing anyone, I don't think she and Drew are an actual "item", I think they just sleep together because they can.

If Diane kisses/hugs/sleeps with everyone to win, so be it that is how she is playing her game.

While I don't agree with what she does it is her life, same as everyone else playing the game. It is every man/woman for themself. Some people would do things others wouldn't for money.

Just my 2 cents worth....

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ipisia 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ipisia Click to send private message to ipisia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
ewwwwwwww how can anyone kiss Diane or Marvin?

08-30-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail granpwhiz Click to send private message to granpwhiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
I have been hoping all along that DR is just using Diane and that he really sees her for what she is, and what about Marv I thought he kept saying he thought she was a bi$%$, I guess he has either lost it or maybe just playing the game (we can only hope) or
Let's hope that Drew wins HOH and that he shares his Diane info
with Nak, Karen, Marvin and puts her up (because he is the only one that would save her), we can just hope that DR isn't as dumb as he is acting. Then him and CB to the end.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

On the feeds sometime last week Marvin went into kiss Diane (BTW she was really really drunk) and she pushed him away and said Marvin stop that or something relatively close. He said oh I just really want to kiss you, and I am pretty sure he apologized. There is a thread regarding this somewhere, I am going to go search and will post it.
I am pretty sure that the pics were from an earlier time when they did actually kiss, but remember she also kissed Karen during truth or dare....I know I know completely different scenerio......off to search...

ETA:
This is from bb5bbq on 8-27-04 3:52a.m.
"Hey, im suprized no one mentioned, that when Marvin and Diane was talking in the stone room durring their, pee buddy break, Marvin was holding Diane real close while she was talking, and when she was done Marvin leaned in and atempted to kiss her on the lips and Diane dodged at the last minute,saying "MARVIN,stop that"....he said "please forgive me, i just wanted to kiss you so bad".and she said somthing along the lines of "i cant do that, not right now anyway".., and he repeated forgive me, She asked him how many beers he had, and he said 5, she said, ok lets go outside, right now Marvin, lets go and lead him out throught the kitchen."
....I have to say that that night Diane pretty much had to be held up by everyone, she was extremly drunk.....That does not excuse it, but it could explain why he was holding her close while she was talking to him....
Here is a link to a great transcrip about what all they talked about...personally I think Diane was just trying to cover her own bottom with her responses, because she has been seen kissing Marvin back in July.....But it is how she is playing her part of the game....
it is 14 posts down...also if you continue on the tread you will be able to read Karen and Adrias many convos about the veto...
http://forum.bb5bbq.com/index.php?showtopic=7287

08-30-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
This is what I found that explains when the kiss happened:
Sounds like to me it has been more than once and not unwanted.
The in quotes below is in the dated paragraph below it.

"Di has not told Dr about what happened the night of drinking, and thats what CB told Dr"

08/29/04 11:54 AM
Di says she is trying to find a way to tell Dr about doing something that might upset him. She is hinting about what she is talking about but CB is not getting it. Di says its something that someone did to me and I dont know what to say to him. Di says "do you know what I'm talking about" and CB says "you mean, the other night when you were drinking?" and Di says no, like a couple of weeks ago (Di has not told Dr about what happened the night of drinking, and thats what CB told Dr). Di says she is just trying to find out where the poison is in this house. Di also says that Dr says that she just wants Dr to know that he can trust her.
Di is very obvously working CB and CB is not getting it or pretending no to. Di is getting no info so she moves on to another subject...

girlofoctober 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlofoctober Click to send private message to girlofoctober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"

What do you get when you cross a tanorexic with a mortitian?

Horrified BB viewers! And Trouble...nothing but trouble.

08-30-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
What do you get when you cross a tanorexic with a mortitian?

Horrified BB viewers! And Trouble...nothing but trouble.

girlofctober..that was a good one.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
I am not sure who I feel for in this situation.

First of all, Di is WT as we call it where I am from. It's obvious that when Scott called her that, it got under her skin. That's why she hated him so much. She denied it, but we have the proof. She has NO class at all. I can only hope Marvin is playing her and CB gets HOH next week.

I feel for Drew bc he is a nice guy who is making himself look like a chump on national TV. He needs to drop Di like a bad habit. If he even gives her the time of day he's nuts.

I feel for CB being stuck in that house with those people. I would be insane by now! Good luck to him and I hope he or Drew win the money.

08-30-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail girlofoctober Click to send private message to girlofoctober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
Ty grandpwhiz I aim to please. I also came up with tanorexic + mortician = crispy cutter?

mamarizzo 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamarizzo Click to send private message to mamarizzo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
> tanorexic + mortician =

How about fried road kill?

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
>> tanorexic + mortician =
>
>How about fried road kill?
>
>

We have a winner!

08-30-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
girlofoctober dancing through
autumn

MMMMMMMMMMM BBQ anyone?

08-30-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
What kind of funeral would a mortitian give white trash?
Just a thought!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Diane and Marvin Kissing- How many times now?"
diane's little kissy kissy play reminds me alot of Allison's BB4 game play. I'll bet di knows exactly what the h@ll she's doing! She's playing all sides and THAT's why she just might make it to the end unless one of these people wise up really quickly. And by the way, I know in some places, when people really want to get rid of trash, especially really SMELLY trash, they BURN it!!!! Maybe that's what she needs!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •