The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
No surprises this episode. The Chinese girl knows Chinese culture, the youngest guy wins a throwing contest, Denise's day 31 itinerary of her Chinese vacation is the Shaolin Temple, Courtney continues to be annoying and miserable, and the hog gets slaughtered.

1) TODD (1,2,2,1,2,3,5,7,12) - He was the one most at risk by blindsiding James with HIS original plan he thought up weeks ago. Unless you skate or fly UTR, you've got to take chances to win. This chance paid off for Todd.

2) PEIH-GEE (2,5,6,7,8,6,7,6,11) - No surprise that the China Doll would dominate a RC on Chinese culture. That's not why she's my #2. She's high on my list for continuing to proactively play the game hard.

3) ERIK (4,6,7,6,10,11,11,9,8)- Could we have a challenge stud in the making? If so, you better keep winning. If you don't, your days are numbered.

4) AMANDA (5,4,3,4,1,1,2,5,7) - YOUR plan??? Sorry sweetheart, that was Todd's plan weeks ago. In the beginning of this season I wanted to compare her to Danni (Guatemala). But I don't recall Danni looking right into someone's eyes and initiating a lie. Danni won 2 out of the last 4 ICs. For me to make this comparison at season's end, Amanda has her work cut out for her.

5) DENISE (6,8,8,8,5,8,8,4,3) - Her Chinese vacation continues to be a thrill of a lifetime. Why wouldn't she be beaming at TC?

6) COURTNEY (7,7,9,10,7,10,13,13,15) - Could she get anymore annoying? "No talking" in my cave? Peih-Gee summed it up perfectly...a "miserable rat"!

BOOTED) JAMES (3,3,4,3,4,5,3,1,2) - Week #8 I said "Pigs get fat; Hogs get slaughtered". The past two TCs he was a pig; last night he was a hog. If it's any consolation, the Loser's Lounge is probably nicer than a slaughterhouse (that is unless Courtney arrives).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... garcor 11-30-07 1
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... Zimbochick 12-01-07 2
   RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... iltarion 12-01-07 4
       RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... garcor 12-01-07 5
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 12-01-07 3
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... CTgirl 12-01-07 6
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... cycles2k 12-03-07 7
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... whoami 12-06-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
1. Amanda - Playing smart and is likeable.

2. Peih Gee - Still off-putting personality (except during reward), but appears to be strongest (and most intelligent?) player left in game. Problem is she is still in the minority and needs some luck to stay alive.

3. Todd - Liked him better this episode as he was not bragging about his strategy. Agreed it was a risk for him to go after James and deserves credit for taking the risk.

4. Courtney - Good for several laughs an episode. Is the only entertainment left now James is gone.

5. Erik - Still seems rather vacuous. Might last a while longer if the more strategic players (Peih Gee, Todd, Amanda) decide to target each other first.

6. Denise - Good to see she finally showed up on Survivor, but still not very interesting. Enjoyed her martial arts demonstration.

Gone - James. Hard to feel sympathy for someone who so botched a strong position but will miss his homespun advice (Don't bite the apple) and hilarious comments about competitors.

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
1. Peih Gee - Smart cookie, playing very hard. Pity about her abrasive personality that will more than likely do her in. She needs to think before speaking.

2. Amanda - I suspect she has been manipulating Todd more than we know. Good move this week.

3. Todd - Also talks before thinking, will get him into trouble. Needs to think things through before spouting, and please stop telling EVERYBODY EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. How can you have a game plan when everyone else is in on it?

4. Erik - Dumb blond for sure. Has made some really stupid moves, but luckily no-one else seemed to notice as they are too busy patting themselves on the back.

5. Denise - Very sweet, and totally clueless. Doesn't seem to have the faintest idea how to play the game, but hey, worse players have sneaked through under the radar while the top dogs were engaged in war with each other.

6. Courtney - Give it a "sammich" and tell it to be quiet.

Gone - James - no clue on how to play the game. Thought his strength would give him the win and make everyone want to keep him. Honestly didn't see that it would make him a big target. Not the sharpest crayon in the box.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-07, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
Good episode. Good suspense to the end. Amanda and Denise were forefront.

1. Amanda - She gets hotter and more aggressive with each episode. Unlike Todd, she is not in the grips of paranoia and insecurity to hyperventilation-like levels. She is calmly thinking her way through the game and making the moves that need to be made while collecting none of the blame. She has no enemies while Todd has already been targeted. She is a better version of Danni, in my estimation, IF she can win this. If it wasn't for a damn blur, she would be my favorite castaway of all time.
2. Todd - Lex the Lesser, maybe without the mind-blowing hypocrisy though. It might have been his original idea to take out James, but he didn't have the guts to do it so that is meaningless. I do give him some credit for not going crazy with the idea that James might use his idols and get rid of him. But it is the same amount of credit as I gave Aras when people wanted to vote for Terry, not much. In both cases, it wasn't so much a matter of bravery as it was not being willing to go against your alliance. Todd could have easily gone to Eric and said vote for PG and I'll guarantee I won't vote for you at the next TC. Then if James used an idol, PG still goes home. I honestly can't see him winning a final vote unless he has the best FTC of all time.
3. PG - I was going to put my asian honey in 2nd, but I have to drop her down beneath Todd for not telling James they were voting for him. Bad strategic move on her part. She was looking at going home, but the threat of the idols gave her one last opportunity to do something. Tell James they are voting for him and get rid of Todd. Who says James would stick with the three people left who voted for him? So, now you're looking at 3-3 with everyone being willing to scramble. Instead, she played it safe, and is now in basically the same position, relying on someone else to make a move to keep her around.
4. Denise - Showed her head is in the game for nearly the first time all season. I was glad she got chosen for the reward. She deserved it. She might be blindly following the group though. If they are pretty much showing you that you are #5, why stay loyal to them?
5. Erik - His vote should have been for Todd or it was stupid. Voting with the majority at this point gets you no where. Props for the immunity win though.
6. Courtney - I wonder what makes the cave "her cave"? She is truly a miserable human being with seemingly no empathy for anyone. Entertaining? Yeah, when she goes it will be the most entertaining boot of the season.

grave dug - This guy practically carried this season, and nothing but props to him for being the opposite of bitter in his parting words. Just like everything else in the game, he took it like a man, and put the blame where it belonged- on himself. He should have known once the numbers made it feasible, his tribe would come gunning for him. Did he think they were really going to let him coast to the F4 with his idols? You can't do it alone, my man. He should have pulled in Denise as his 2nd, made an F2 pact with her, gave her one of the idols to secure the deal, and then had her warn him whenever the alliance was ready to turn on him. He and Denise could have then booted off Todd and been in complete control of the game. Good guy, but too much unlike Todd- not paranoid enough! Now let the battle of the weakest begin!

>

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
Giving the non-relationship between Peih-Gee and James, I'm not sure James believes her. He might have confronted his alliance mates with Peih-Gee's claim that he was the next target and told them he was playing one of his idols. Amanda/Todd, etc. would likely then switch their votes to Peih-Gee.

Think the way Amanda handled it (not outright telling Peih-Gee James was going) and the way Peih-Gee handled it (asking Erik to vote for Todd) was probably the best play. Seemed like there were too many people in the know the first time booting James was discussed.

Do think Erik should have voted for Todd, but it worked out for him anyway as James did not play an idol.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-07, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
1) Amanda (1,1,2,2,3,1,1,1,1): Smart, beautiful and a player. What's not to love?

2) Todd (2,2,1,1,1,2,2,2,2): He took a chance and it paid off nicely.

3) Courtney (5,5,5,4,4,4,3,3,3): There was not much in this episode about her except the cave scene but the recap was All-Courtney. Her Jaime imitation was great.

4) Erik (7,8,10,10,8,9,8,7,5): Playing it safe, probably too safe.

5) Denise (7,10,11,11,7,10,9,8,6): Her visit to China is probably almost over now that she's seen what she wanted to see.

6) Peih-Gee (8,8,6,8,8,8,7,5,7): When you're in the minority, it should be everyone for themself. Choosing Erik for reward was dumb.

Booted: James (4,4,9,9,7,6,5,4,4): For someone who was so close but let it slip away, his final words weren't bitter. That's good.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
Great Episode: Best.Reward.Ever and a blindside for the Survivor history books.

1. Amanda (1,1,2,2,3,1,1,2,1) – I love her game play – She has Todd as a shield and she got the credit for blindsiding James. She has the best poker face of anyone left in the game.

2. Courtney (5,6,5,6,5,6,5,4,3) – This was the right amount of face time for Courtney this week! She was hysterical talking about “her cave” and Peih Gee and she proved she could do something right at the immunity challenge (well until she lost it in her last throw).

3. Todd (4,3,1,1,2,2,2,3,2) – He’s a little manic and a little arrogant, but he’s very entertaining. He has no poker face – he wears his emotions on his sleeve and that’s going to catch up to him.

4. Peih Gee (9,12,6,4,8,8,7,6,6) – She’s a fighter. I liked her better this week; glad she won the reward to the Shaolin Temple.

5. Erik (7,5,7,10,6,5,8,7,4) – Nice II win but it’s too little, too late.

6. Denise (10,8,9,9,9,10,9,8,7) – She actually doesn’t deserve to be last this week, but this was such a great episode, everyone was likeable. It was nice learning a little more about her on the reward trip.

Booted: James (3,4,10,11,1,4,3,1,5) – His "trying to hold those fruit loops together comment" was hilarious. I expected him to be bitter, but he wasn’t, and that made me like him even more.

Christmas cookies with Sharnina

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
1) AMANDA (1,2,2,2,5,5) - Her plan worked. She deserves to win the million dollars now.

2) ERIK (3,5,5,5,4,8) - Too bad he has been such a non force because he could have helped make this season more interesting.

3) PEIH-GEE(2,7,8,9,8,7) - Missed a chance to form an alliance with James and Denise by revealing Amanda's plan. She is most unlikable.

4) DENISE (5,4,6,6,2,4) - I like her but she is not a great competitor.

5) TODD (6,6,4,4,11,12) - Don't like him.

6) COURTNEY (7,8,9,10,10,11) - Didn't like her in episode I. Still don't like her.

Booted) JAMES (4,1,1,1,1,1) - Dude, you had two idols. What were you thinking?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #10"
#1:Amanda
#2:PG
#3:Erik
#4:Courtney
#5:Denise
#6:Todd

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •