The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

GacAmanda 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GacAmanda Click to send private message to GacAmanda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
I got this dish in an email today a forward from a friend.

Read and believe what you will - I choose to believe it all:

Well, I spoke with one of my bridesmaids last night, and
as I
told you, she went to high school with Kelly Jo, and recently spoke with
her. Here is some interesting things, I thought you all would find to
be
VERY intertesting, maybe you've already heard some of this.....

1. Kelly Jo still speaks with Merideth and Brooke, and
Estellla. Estella told Kelly that Bob has already cheated on her once,
but
they had to sign a one month contract to appear publicly as a HAPPY
couple.
After that its up to them. What a jerk.

2. The producers of the show helped Bob make his
decision. He
truly did not know who he wanted to pick. The producers said if he
didn't
mind, to pick Estella, becasue they want to make Kelly one of the next
upcoming bachelorettes!

3. Merideth IS the next bachelorette. According to
Kelly,
they've already taped more than half of her shows.

4. As far as the parent thing goes with Bob. Kelly said
the
producers pre-dermine who the the girls are told to spend time with.
Girl #1
is told to spend most of her time with Mom, while Girl #2 has time with
dad.
The parents were not told this, and according to Kelly, thats why it
seemed
she wasn't hanging out with Bob's mom.

5. Le-ann truly was a #####, and Mary was a huge bible
beater. Apparently she would 'preach' to the girls all of the time.

6. After meeting ANdrew and Jen at some bachelor cast
thing,
she says Jen is very nice, but Andrew is ultra cheesy, almost to a point
where it is annoying.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo dajaki 12-10-03 1
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo kelli_blue 12-10-03 2
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo tk72 12-10-03 3
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo smiley 12-11-03 4
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo ValleyGirl 12-11-03 5
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo lefty334 12-11-03 6
   RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo GacAmanda 12-12-03 7
       Insider gossip and public lawsuit forestforest 12-21-03 8
           RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... CyberCooties 12-21-03 9
               RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... forestforest 12-21-03 10
                   RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... ScoobyDoo 12-22-03 11
                       RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... escapedude 12-25-03 12
                           RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... forestforest 12-26-03 13
                               RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... Chrissy gal 12-26-03 14
                                   RE: Insider gossip and public lawsu... forestforest 12-26-03 15
 RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo jmiller 12-26-03 16
   RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo Chrissy gal 12-26-03 17
       I think the producers had their tes... CyberCooties 12-26-03 18
           the producers had their testicles r... forestforest 12-27-03 19
               Since I'm the only one with balls h... CyberCooties 12-27-03 20
                   RE: Since I'm the only one with bal... forestforest 12-27-03 21
       Yep AyaK 12-30-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
I'll choose to believe most of it. I don't see Kelly Jo as an upcoming Bachelorette. I'm really hoping that this franchise goes away soon.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-10-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
I tend to believe it too. I've always thought the producers had a hand at manipulating some situations on the show.
I've just about had it with this franchise too. NONE of the bachelors end up staying with the ladies they choose.

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
Good dish. It seems pretty much believable. Bob cheating on Estella, the producers, Andrew being Cheesy(Cheese(y)+ wine= Andrew), seems very plausible.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-11-03, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
wow great gossip!

Can't say that I am surprised though. Fancy Mary being a bible beater...you learn something new every day. I am so glad that Bob didn't pick Kelly Jo and actually I feel sorry for Estella. Bob is just a Hollywood wannabe....he and Trista would have made the perfect match.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
It all sounds very believable. I feel bad for Estella and Jenn, they both seemed really in love with the two guys, Bob and Andrew. Oh well, if those two guys are as into themselves as everyone indicates it's probably just as well the girls aren't with them anymore.
Valley Girl
"Oh Andrew, did you drop another cheese....."

lefty334 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lefty334 Click to send private message to lefty334 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
I've been lurking for quite awhile, but take this for what it's worth. Kelly Jo has sent the following email to other girls from the show:

Hi girls! I hope everyone is doing well and moving on with their lives post Bachelor days! I myself am attempting to do just that! I was very upset that I was unable to see all of you at the women tell all! I hear you guys had a blast!

I also wanted to clear up some gossip that I recently came across in an email that has been going around about alleged “scoop” that came directly from me! The majority of that email stems from misconstrued facts that unfortunately are false and insensitive!

I do talk to the girls I was able to become close with during the show, and now that I have some of your email addresses it looks like we’ll be in touch now as well! I was able to see Brooke briefly during my last visit to LA but it she was busy working!

As for the Estella and Bob issue, I really don’t know any information at all. I think that it’s only right for me to stay out of a situation that is already under the public microscope as is! I think that both Bob and Estella are determined individuals and if they in fact want to make the relationship work they will! I also am unaware of any contracts either of them signed pertaining to their future together as a “happy” couple. I myself only know about the contract all of us girls had to sign to do the show!

To my knowledge the producers of the show did not play a role in Bob’s final decision. Saying that he didn’t pick me because they had ideas of making me the next Bachelorette is ludicrous. That whole issue is funny to me because isn’t it obvious now that ABC had chosen Meredith for that role with confidence after she was let go by Bob? I am so happy for her and know she will have the time of her life and hopefully find true love!

Also the filming at Bob’s hometown wasn’t pre-determined! Both of us girls got to enjoy his wonderful family and were able to get to know each member equally. They only showed my walk with Bob’s father and Estella’s time with his mom on the show. It was very obvious that his family saw something in Estella that was a better fit for Bob, and more power to them…….she’s a wonderful woman!

As for the gossip about the women in the house, and Andrew and Jen……… Andrew and Jen were very nice when I was able to meet them on Oprah. Not “ cheesy” at all… they seemed very much in love! I heard they are no longer together which is unfortunate! LeeAnn did have her moments in the house that got on everyone’s nerves as you all know! I don’t think she knew how to act like herself in what was a very trying, and awkward situation inside the mansion! Mary was religious but I wouldn’t call her a “huge bible beater” (that line and “Ultra cheesy” aren’t in my vocab!) I don’t have issues with anyone’s spirituality or beliefs, she was a great woman! I think every woman in that house was very special, and Bob was a very lucky man to have such an amazing cast of women!! All of you touched my life and I’ll never forget all of our fun times. I hope this clears up any questions or suspensions about the show! I miss you guys and hope to get together soon. Please keep in touch! Hope all is well!

Love KJ

I've been lurking for quite awhile, and I know the credibility issues when someone posts something of this nature. Take it for what it's worth, and I'll reply to what I can. Otherwise, I'm just waiting for TAR to start up again

GacAmanda 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GacAmanda Click to send private message to GacAmanda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
Whoa!

If Kelly Jo did infact write that - she is the queen of PR and political correctness.

If I were her I would write the same thing.

But lets be honest - behind closed doors - I am sure she would like to dish up a little dish. (I know I would)

Too bad all of America wants to hear it and it reflects on her personality - even though KJ is no different than of us (me) who would do the same thing.

I mean that in a good way! We all would make great reality T.V. show starts. )

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-21-03, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
NBC news is reporting that the producers of THE BACHELOR are sueing Bob Guiney for contract violation. The report says that Bob has a clause in his contract that he cannot promote anything else without the show's permission. Guiney sought permission to promote his CD and (lousy) book, but was denied.
So he's being sued, and it's for damages to the show, and that sounds very expensive. What seems clear is that Bob willingly violated his contract AFTER having the thing checked by lawyers. He's using ABC's time and money to promote his "artistic" work. It sounds to me as if he had motives to come onto the show other than finding true love -- he wanted to sell CDs and books. NOT FAIR to the genuine women who related to him. If I were in that group of women, I'd feel used. Look for more legal stuff to surface as the anger spreads when it's revealed what Bob did.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-03, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
LAST EDITED ON 12-21-03 AT 03:39 AM (EST)

These women should feel used whether there was a book or CD involved or not.

They must have signed a confidentiality agreement, otherwise, there would be more KJo type of dishing available on the net etc.

Ew! CyberCooties!

12-21-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
Yes, they should feel used, and I imagine that's why the show's producers are so hopping mad -- they're trying to protect the franchise, the brand. Plus there's that little matter of the trail of saliva Bob left behind him as he "charmed" (I never saw the charm myself, but I did hear about it) his way right into the producers offices and said "Oh, man, am I screwed. I can't pick one of those girls. Neither one of them really lives up to my new rock image. I was thinking more along the lines of someone like Paris Hilton. I'll bet SHE wouldn't mind if I cheated or something. Thank God my former wife signed that confidentiality agreement -- like 3,427 other people in my so far sordid life -- or I really would be screwed. I had doubts about coming on this show, and they all revolved around my getting screwed, if you know what I mean. Jeez. A guy just wants to get some nookie and sell a few CDs, and look what happens: they act like I need a nanny, like I'm Prince William or someone. You know, though, there is a certain resemblance . . . "

ScoobyDoo 27 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ScoobyDoo Click to send private message to ScoobyDoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
KJ really like exclamation points! That is if she actually wrote that! Is there reason to believe that maybe she didn't? How was that email attained?

I hope you are all doing great!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-25-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
Im not sure about that email Amanda-Where did you get it?
It seems like at total PR stunt ..Do you really think KJ is all that interested in staying friends with any of the girls..Who knows.? Oh and she described Estella as a "wonderful woman"! LMAO on that one..
Bob was totally using everyone and everything to his advantage..He deserves to get sued in my opinion..He didnt care anyting about these women despite him always telling us how he had so many "feelings" toward them..KJ otta be pissed off about the whole thing..

12-26-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
Well. The lawsuit was dropped. Guiney won. I guess you CAN decide you want to have another career and use the BACHELOR to jumpstart that career.
Whatever was in Bob's mind and plans, he wasn't there on the show to treat women with respect, equality, and dignity -- and thereby find a wife. He was there to get it on.
And, I guess the producers shouldn't feel so innocent -- they set it up for Bob to have that pajama party and do some singing on the show. THE PRODUCERS WEREN'T DEAF! So I wonder why they really sued him -- more publicity in a slow month?
BTW: KJo almost certainly did not write that letter. She's under contract to refrain from negative comment, and putting it in writing is really stupid. And I never got the idea that Kelly Jo was stupid. What motivates me to keeping going on and on about this is my disgust with Bob, and I should get over that. Why? Waster of time and emotion.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
>>What motivates me to keeping going on and on about this is my disgust with Bob,<<

I really dislike Bob. I was glad that there was a lawsuit against him, because I always want to see creeps have to pay for their bad behavior. I don't normally wish bad luck on others, but I hope his singing career flops!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

12-26-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Insider gossip and public lawsuit"
LAST EDITED ON 12-26-03 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

LOL, at Chrissy! Yes, Bob pulled out a mean streak in me, too. I think it started at one of three points:

A: The first close-up shot up his nostrils
B: The first kiss because we could HEAR it
C: When he passed over Shea in the first round, thus
proving he wasn't even LOOKING at the women. And why
should he LOOK at mere cattle? Those, he buys by the
herd. Or borrows, in this case.

I didn't put his giggle on the list because I always assumed that had been supplied by the special effects department and
wasn't his fault.

I can't wait to hear if the rumors are true that Estella and Bob had broken up before even the finale of the show had aired.
If so, I want it to have been Estella's decision.
"Pigbob," she said, "I told you that if your tongue ever slipped past my tonsils and out through my left ear, that was the end. Well, Buddy, so long and thanks for the ear wash."

jmiller 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jmiller Click to send private message to jmiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
How can we email Kelly Jo and talk to her on line? I would love to ask her about alot of things. She was my personal favorite and I really thought Bob was going to pick her but after seeing your email about the kinds of things that happen behind the seens it kind of makes me mad because we (the audience) really believe that it is true and that Bob truely picks because his heart is in it. Not becuase he is told to pick a certian person. I am really curios of what really happened and I would love to know how she is now. I appreciate your response to my e-mail.

Thank you.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Insider Gossip from Kelly Jo "
Hi jmiller. Welcome to SB!

ABC has The Bachelor participants under contract for a while after the show airs. Amanda, from the first Bachelor, said it was for a full year. During the time they are under contract with ABC they are not supposed to say anything about the show unless it is approved by the producers. My guess is that KJ is still under contract and won't be giving out any specific information until her contract expires. Then she might not share much of what she knows if she is still interested in a career in the entertainment industry.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

12-26-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I think the producers had their testicles removed...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-26-03 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

A whole year huh? I'll bet the producers are thinking that any anger the girls have will fizzle out by the time they are able to speak freely -- wrong again. I hope Oprah has a show about it because you know Barbara Walters' line of questioning would probably be jaded.

I think the producers knew what to expect (disaterous results) so they were sure to cover their collective @sses.... at least for a little while.

Keep a journal girls/K Jo!

12-27-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
19. "the producers had their testicles removed and you want to send a get-well card"
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-03 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-27-03 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

I think the best way to express our disappointment and feelings of having participated in something very debased is to write to ABC, if they still have the "feedback" section up on the Bachelor website. Anyone know of any other electronic way of reaching the Bachelor franchise?

12-27-03, 03:24 AM (EST)
20. "Since I'm the only one with balls here...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-03 AT 03:55 AM (EST)

I don't think they have the balls to read it (pun intended) and/or respond to it. Just my two cents. When I signed up for the ABC board, it said something to the effect of not reading or responding to comments only moderating those who cannot behave. I'm sure they would think we were misbehaving.

I'm the one on the right!

Here's a get well card for them:
Put
The Manogram
into your web search

then check out:
http://www.1funny.com/

12-27-03, 03:37 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Since I'm the only one with balls here...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-27-03 AT 03:37 AM (EST)

Lol, Cybercooties. You're probably right. Uh-oh. Everyone duck! I feel a spitball coming on.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-30-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Yep"
Just wanted to add that Chrissy gal is correct -- the contestants have what really amounts to a "noncompete" agreement that runs for one year after the show. It's a standard contract; most of the reality shows, including Survivor, use a similar one.

That said, the "one-month couple" requirement is clearly correct (and makes sense), but I hadn't thought of it until the original post on this thread. In addition, the Minneapolis Star Gazette ran a piece on Andrew's attempts to pick up other women during his Bachelor 3 promo tour while the show was on the air (which the writer said she had not run during Jen and Andrew's engagement) ... and "ultra cheesy, almost to the point where it is annoying" seems like a good description of the guy. Oh, and Meredith is the next Bachelorette, and they had taped about half of her shows at the time. Thus, 3 of the 6 points in the original post can be confirmed to be correct ... and none of them are demonstrably wrong or even seem illogical, since Bob seemingly had no interest whatsoever in Estella, as shown by his actions after the show.

In short, if the source of the original post wasn't KJ, then it was someone else who was either a show insider or psychic. Since I don't believe in psychic powers ....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •