The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rupert's mouth?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rupert's mouth?"
What was wrong with Rupert's mouth? It looked like he either had a wad of Coopenhagen in it or it was packed with gauze. Did I miss something on the reunion show that explains this? Maybe he will do well since none of the ASS contestants are dentists.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rupert's mouth? badger 12-15-03 1
 RE: Rupert's mouth? Missing_Rupert 12-15-03 2
   RE: Rupert's mouth? atherella 12-15-03 3
       RE: Rupert's mouth? Smooth23 12-15-03 4
           RE: Rupert's mouth? atherella 12-15-03 5
 It was the lighting... udg 12-15-03 6
   RE: It was the lighting... KeithFan 12-17-03 8
 RE: Rupert's mouth? geenna74 12-15-03 7
 RE: Rupert's mouth? SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
DH thought rupert looked like he was missing some teeth, something i certainly hadn't noticed during his multiple toothy grins during S7.

malnutrition?

injury?

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
KeithFan,

I was thinking the same thing. It bugged me at the time, then I thought it was just the overhead lights, and the shade his moustache made on his mouth.

atherella 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
The first thing I noticed when Rupert spoke and / or smiled was something was DEFINITELY wrong with his mouth. It looked like he had at least one missing tooth on the bottom, and maybe had knocked his face pretty hard. There wasn't swelling, but something was definitely wrong. Could be hidden with makeup, we know MB is a master at hiding things. I think Rupert had a lot of makeup on to hide his bug bites anyway. I think he did well. Perhaps he injured his mouth towards the end of the taping, didn't have time to get it fixed once taping ended last week? Then again, maybe it is malnutrition. I believe there are diseases from eating too much fish, seafood etc. I hope there is something to do it really. Love Rupert!!

Also, did anyone notice a new scar on RUpert's left arm that was not there during the taping of S7? I am not sure how it looks like a scar already if it is new, perhaps makeup again, but it was definitely NOT there during S7, and definitely THERE last night. Thoughts?

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
I noticed that scar on his arm, but I thought that no way it could be from ASS and already look that much like a scar.. was pretty big, maybe it was obtained sometime between s7 and ass?

atherella 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atherella Click to send private message to atherella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-03 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

It was a big scar, that's why I think it might be significant, we haven't seen it in S7. Here's one of the only pics I have been able to find from s7 with a good view of Rupert's arm. Notice though, no scar. I think it is still a fairly new scar and MB and his makeup team did the best job they could with it.

ETA the picture..ok, obviously I didn't get it right...let me try this one more time...

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-15-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "It was the lighting..."
His lips and mouth did look funny. I rewatched the video staring at his mouth the whole time.

DH: What are you doing.
Me: Um... Just watching Rupert on the Finale again.
DH: Do you have a "thing" for him or something?

Anyway, the missing tooth thing was lighting. The shadow from his mustache fell on his teeth most of the time, looking like he was missing 3-4 lower left teeth. However, if you watched carefully, there were several times you could see that they were all intact, especially when he threw back his head to laugh. His teeth, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, were definitely in there.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that it was just the shadows and lighting that made his lips look odd as well.

---
UDG

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It was the lighting..."
Thanks for the dilligence! I wanted to do the same but my DW thinks I'm a little off about Survivor anyway!

geenna74 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geenna74 Click to send private message to geenna74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"
He did talk almost like he had gauze packed on the left side of his mouth. Also, did you notice the first time he talked he had almost no voice, like he was really horse or just completly exhausted.
gina.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rupert's mouth?"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •