The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"

A Winner is Crowned

I hope that you all enjoyed the new format here at PTB. I liked it so much that I have decided to keep it pretty similar for next season Mutiny at the Cook Islands. Congratulations to each of you for making it all the way to the end.

Week 13 Answers

1. Who will the bootee cast a vote for at TC? Danielle
2. Will the bootee cry during the episode? No
3. Will the bootee read treemail this episode? No
4. Will the bootee have a say in who gets chosen to go to exile island? No
5. What tribe was the bootee on in episode one? Older Women, Casaya
6. How many questions will Jeff ask the bootee at tribal council? 2
7. What kind of interaction did the bootee have with their loved one in the last episode? (a hug, overnight stay away from camp, overnight stay at camp, none other than talk to them from 20' away) Overnight stay at camp
8. Who will be exiled this episode? Terry or Danielle
9. Who is the first confessional? Cirie
10. Who is the bootee? Cirie

Big congrats to Wallflower for having a perfect score of 50 points for episode 13!

And now the finale answers:

1. How many individual challenges will the F3 bootee have won by the end of the finale? 8
2. How many times has the F3 bootee spent on exile island alone by the end of the finale? 3
3. Does the F3 bootee have a nickname? Yes (Captain America, TD)
4. How many children does the F3 bootee have? 2
5. Who is the first confessional? Danielle
6. Which player won the final reward challenge of the season? Terry
7. Will Jeff bring the final 3 breakfast at camp the morning after the F4 tribal council tie-breaker? No
8. Does the F2 bootee win the final immunity challenge? Yes
9. How many individual challenges has the F2 bootee won by the end of the finale? 1
10. How many times has the F2 bootee spent on exile island alone by the end of the finale? 1
11. Will the car curse continue this season? Yes
12. How many times has the winner of S12 spent on exile island alone? 2
13. Will the final 3 survivors be shown to pay tribute to their fallen comrades by either placing their torches or walking by their torches and saying a few words about them? Yes
14. Which juror will say that they were betrayed by the winner of S12? Shane or Courtney
15. How many modes of transportation will Jeff be shown to ride to the reunion show with the votes from S12? 0
16. Who does Austin vote for to win S12? Aras
17. Who does Sally vote for to win S12? Aras
18. Who does Bruce vote for to win S12? Danielle
19. Who does Courtney vote for to win S12? Aras
20. Who does Shane vote for to win S12? Danielle
21. Who does the F4 bootee vote for to win S12? Aras
22. Who does the F3 bootee vote for to win S12? Aras
23. Who is the F3 bootee? Terry
24. Who is the F2 bootee? Danielle
25. Who will win S12? Aras

Out of a possible 250 points in the final episode, congrats to Mimo and Cadfile for scoring 190 points!

And now the moment you have all been waiting for. This player had gone to exile island twice, earned the immunity idol twice, used the immunity idol once to avoid being cut from the game, and then came on strong the last three episodes to come from last place to first place, let's have a big round of applause and congratulations to the

S12 PTB Exile Island CHAMPION!!!!!

Final Scores and Standings
Name ~~ E13 Score ~~ E14 Score ~~ Total
knuckles487 ~~ 45 ~~ 170 ~~ 800
michel ~~ 45 ~~ 180 ~~ 715
survivor_21 ~~ 40 ~~ 170 ~~ 675
mimo ~~ 45 ~~ 190 ~~ 657
Flowerpower ~~ 35 ~~ 130 ~~ 647
mckelviej ~~ 40 ~~ 180 ~~ 605
Higgs ~~ 45 ~~ 140 ~~ 600
cadfile ~~ 30 ~~ 190 ~~ 590
vince3 ~~ 35 ~~ 170 ~~ 590
emydi ~~ 30 ~~ 180 ~~ 580
Scarlett O Hara ~~ 35 ~~ 140 ~~ 580
DearAbby ~~ 35 ~~ 180 ~~ 570
Wallflower66 ~~ 50 ~~ 170 ~~ 570
byoffer ~~ 45 ~~ 180 ~~ 565
RudyRules ~~ 35 ~~ 150 ~~ 565
coolbluepig ~~ 35 ~~ 150 ~~ 550
dreamerbeliever ~~ 40 ~~ 130 ~~ 550
CattyChat ~~ 35 ~~ 40 ~~ 540
Survivor Maniac ~~ 35 ~~ 150 ~~ 540
RebelYell ~~ 30 ~~ 110 ~~ 515
kingfish ~~ 40 ~~ 110 ~~ 502.5
alwaysintruble1 ~~ 35 ~~ 130 ~~ 495
Rebel Crown ~~ 35 ~~ 120 ~~ 495
Quiddity99 ~~ 45 ~~ 150 ~~ 480
tribephyl ~~ 30 ~~ 120 ~~ 480
Ontheroadagain ~~ 35 ~~ 150 ~~ 477.5
bystander ~~ 25 ~~ 120 ~~ 462.5
taffnic ~~ 30 ~~ 40 ~~ 440

Thank you all for playing, you have made this a memorable and enjoyable season. See you all in September for S13 PTB Mutiny on the Cook Islands!!!!!

And for those with Survivor withdrawal between now and September, join me and match wits with many other survivor fans during SURVIVOR TRIVIA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... michel 05-16-06 1
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... alwaysintruble1 05-16-06 2
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... Wallflower66 05-16-06 3
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... cadfile 05-17-06 4
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... kircon 05-17-06 5
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... tribephyl 05-17-06 6
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... CattyChat 05-17-06 7
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... Flowerpower 05-17-06 8
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... emydi 05-17-06 9
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... RudyRules 05-17-06 10
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... kingfish 05-17-06 11
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... knuckles487 05-18-06 12
   RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... KObrien_fan 05-18-06 13
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... Ontheroadagain 05-18-06 14
 ...A Winner is Crowned ... Scarlett O Hara 05-19-06 15
   RE: ...A Winner is Crowned ... KObrien_fan 05-19-06 16
       RE: ...A Winner is Crowned ... emydi 05-22-06 18
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... MJewel 05-21-06 17
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... mimo 05-25-06 19
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... DearAbby 05-25-06 20
 RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award... coolbluepig 05-26-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Big congratulations to Knuckles. Very appropriate that our winner has been twice on exile island as the winner did in the real game.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-06, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Congrats Knuckels. Anyone who can do well at one of KO's games is someone to be impressed with.

And many thanks to KO for once again hosting an outstanding game. Been fun and see you all next season.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-16-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
KO, Thanks for another thought-provoking season of your ingenious game. It was a blast! Excellent job playing the game, Knuckles!

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Thanks KO for a game challenging enough to keep me interested yet easy enough that I didn't pull my hair out.

See you all in the fall for PTB.

Poopytrim

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
*Applause*

Thanks KO for such a fun game. One of these seasons I might make it to the end. Great game knuckles, you are really great at the puzzles. Congrats.

See you in September!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Thank you very much for the game KO.

It was very fun and suprisingly challenging.
Phew...looking at my score I'm glad it didn't have a last bootation as well. Ida been a goner, fer shur.
Can't wait for next season. I choose bounty! I mean Mutiny!

Congrats to knuckles. (I was rooting for you the whole time. Great Job.)

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
I fell in the standings like Terry fell from the lily pad . Oh well, I had to stick by my guy.

Congrats to Knuckles -- game well played.

Thanks for a very fun and entertaining game, K.O. I really enjoyed playing & I'll be back again for the Mutiny. In the meantime, I look forward to your Survivor Trivia game. WooHoo!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
KO, I really LOVED the game this year! It was a blast each week and I just can not thank you enough and I sure hope we'll be seeing you again next season as host of the PTB game! It's a legend around here! Your puzzles are ingenious, as always! Thanks SO MUCH!

Congrats to Knuckles! Great win and wear it proudly as there are many gunning for the top spot next season! Great job!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Congrats Knuckles great come from behind finish!!

Thanks KT for a great game!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Great game as always KO!
Congra-rats to knuckles! Well done!

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Thanks KO, you give good game. Appreciate the time and effort you give for our amusement, at at time when you had other things to deal with. I didn't place high, but I finished, and that is a personal best. Tribe scorched me and Scarlett had to bounce me twice. So I appreciate the little victories.

Thanks.

Hummph...the judge was a Kelly fan, I guess.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"

Wow. There is nobody more surprised than me. lol I may have ended up on top but it was sheer luck by benefiting from a desperation play during the final bonus betting. I owe all my points to the great people here. I would be mostly lost without the fantastic work of KO, OFG, WF, BR, Michel, and all the rest. Thank you all very much, and thanks for the banner for my sig line. I hope I won't be violating some rule by wearing it during the next season.

05-18-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
I hope I won't be violating some rule by wearing it during the next season.

No rules will be broken, just wear it proudly!!!!!

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Congrats to knuckles487 and I just cherish the fact that I finished third from the bottom.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "...A Winner is Crowned ..."

... and the winner is to be congratulated! Way to go, Knuckles! It is especially sweet to see a "come-from-behind" player make it to the Top Spot! Enjoy your victory! It is well-deserved!

As always KO_Fan, you continue to amaze me with your fantastic games! They are challenging, fun and never boring!! Thank you so much for such an entertaining diversion!

I am mighty pleased and honored to finish tied with Mistress emydi in the Top 10!! It just goes to show that evil doesn't always outweigh the good!

05-19-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: ...A Winner is Crowned ..."
I am mighty pleased and honored to finish tied with Mistress emydi in the Top 10!! It just goes to show that evil doesn't always outweigh the good!

Did you just call her fat??? *boggle*

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ...A Winner is Crowned ..."
I think she DID ...she's on the list

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-21-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-06 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

Congrats Knuckles on winning and thanks to KO for having such a fun game!

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-25-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Fantabulous game KO!!!

Thanks so much for hosting. I think playing this game actually made the season more enjoyable. (And since I was one of the few that was actually rooting for Aras to win, I was pretty happy with the season. I think this was the first time the survivor I was rooting for actually won!!) Special congratulations to Knuckles. Very nicely played!! (Personally I'm proud not only to have survived, but also to claw my way back into number four!!! Hey, I'm almost like Cerie!!!)

Can't wait for next season!!!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
Thanks for a fun game, KO_Fan. I tied with Wallflower, so I consider myself a winner!

WTG, Knuckles. Congratulations!

Vintage tribephyl 2006

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S12 PTB Final Results and Award Ceremony"
KO thanks for the great game!!! can't wait for S13 PTB and TRIVIa!!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •