The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S8 Calendar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-23-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S8 Calendar"
Does anyone have a current S8 calendar up on their site? I can't seem to find one I can access. I think it's b/c Snewser is down, but if there's another out there.....would someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Sneezy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S8 Calendar Corvis 12-23-03 1
 RE: S8 Calendar munson 12-23-03 2
   RE: S8 Calendar Bebo 12-23-03 3
       RE: S8 Calendar munson 12-23-03 4
           RE: S8 Calendar Corvis 12-23-03 5
           EP1 TC: Only 1 boot? Krautboy 12-23-03 6
 RE: S8 Calendar Griffe 12-23-03 7
 RE: S8 Calendar SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 8
   Another Survivormeter dabo 01-06-04 9
       RE: Another Survivormeter okaloosajohn 01-06-04 10
       RE: Another Survivormeter Sneezles 01-06-04 11
           RE: Another Survivormeter dabo 01-06-04 12
       RE: Another Survivormeter Brownroach 01-06-04 13
           RE: Another Survivormeter dabo 01-06-04 14
               RE: Another Survivormeter Brownroach 01-06-04 15
 RE: S8 Calendar Krautboy 02-01-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S8 Calendar"
ABT does:

http://acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=85

Bootsheet is there too:

http://acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=83

Corvis

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-23-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S8 Calendar"
I don't know where ABT gets their info but nowhere else have I seen the 2 evictee scenario listed on their calendar.

Probably an assumption. Bad assumption, I say. Invite 18 former castaways, many fan favorites and all with some name recognition, then kick 4 of them out in the first 2 episodes?

Until there is additional spoiler information, any challenge dates, TC dates or merge dates are complete speculation. All we really know is filming start and end dates.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S8 Calendar"
nowhere else have I seen the 2 evictee scenario listed on their calendar.

Actually, Snewser's original calendar showed a 2 evictee scenario as well:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID60/18.shtml#1

Folks have already been wondering on that thread why MB would want to make the risk of getting fan favs out early.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S8 Calendar"
Thanks for the point out, Bebo. I didn't remember that thread even tho I see I posted in it!

I still like my idea of a larger jury so at least two more well known players stay around and participate longer.

Anyone else think MB might want to shake up the jury thing following two 6 - 1 votes in the last two series? Nine might make it a little more unpredictable. Of course, a mismatched F2 could just result in a 8 - 1 anyway....

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S8 Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Just to clarify, as it says above the calendar and is quoted below, ABT is just speculating about the two boots thing. Don't take that to the bank at all.

(This is not definite in terms of how many castaways are eliminated on each day; we are speculating. As more information becomes available, we will update the calendar.)

Corvis

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "EP1 TC: Only 1 boot?"
From this article at SNN:
http://www.survivornews.net/news.php?id=366

…the “Wingedmonkeys” believe:

“ Twists: We do not know what the twists will be for ASS but with three tribes of six players (18 total) and if the game is only 39 days as usual, the course of play is bound to be unconventional if they're to finish on time, but more importantly keep these seasoned players on their toes. We believe that the first Tribal Council on day 3 involved only one tribe, however.

Krautboy

Griffe 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-23-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Griffe Click to send private message to Griffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S8 Calendar"
Hi

SNN is back up. The calendar can be found under the S8 Spoiler section however it hasn't been updated yet:

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_spoilers

The first TC was reported as having only one boot.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S8 Calendar"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Another Survivormeter"
here

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/survivormeter/survivormeter.asp

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
Actually, it's the same Survivormeter.

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/index1220.asp

True Dork Times has kinda been re-incarnated as The Survivor Network and MarcoPolo will still be maintaining the Survivormeter.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
boy, that looks an awful lot like the TDT surviv-o-meter

01-06-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
http://www.truedorktimes.com/s8/s8rip.htm

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
It has this, about Colby, as a reason FOR booting him:

"- Ideal F2 opponent for anyone who wants to win."

That doesn't make any sense. Shouldn't it read: "...for anyone who wants to LOSE?"

01-06-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

Well, he allowed his pride to dictate his responses at the final TC, virtually handing the win to Tina.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Another Survivormeter"
Hmm - I didn't really see it that way. But even if so, that would be a reason NOT to boot him.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-01-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S8 Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-04 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

The latest info from SNN and the WingedMonkeys is that the show does run the full 39 days, rather than a shortened 37 as many have speculated...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wingedmonkeys
Osten
(2/1/04 11:16 am)
Reply Re: Update
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems like the game lasted 39 days after all. The SNN calendar will be updated shortly. Just need to figure out how to fit the events in but with a Dec. 11th end of game date.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •