The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-23-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"

The first Web promo for the Survivor All Star is up!

Video link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/video/allstar_promo.html

For vidcaps: http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s8_webpromo.html

I do hope SF.net don't mind...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... dabo 12-23-03 1
   RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... KeithFan 12-27-03 11
       RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... volsfan 12-28-03 12
           RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... udg 12-28-03 13
       RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... frisky 12-29-03 14
           RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... mistofleas 12-29-03 18
               RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... PepeLePew13 12-29-03 21
                   RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... frisky 12-30-03 23
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... Krautboy 12-23-03 2
   Yup... Goooey_Alley 12-23-03 3
       RE: Yup... volsfan 12-27-03 9
       RE: Yup... FesterFan1 12-29-03 17
 Biggest Twist? Goooey_Alley 12-23-03 4
   RE: Biggest Twist? wendyp 01-02-04 26
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... kelli_blue 12-23-03 5
   RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... pmspml5 12-23-03 6
       RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... FSUGUY 12-23-03 7
       RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... bdemoney 12-23-03 8
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... volsfan 12-27-03 10
   RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... Griffe 12-29-03 15
       RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... mistofleas 12-29-03 19
           RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... pmspml5 12-29-03 20
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... anotherkim 12-29-03 16
   Balance Challenge Goooey_Alley 12-29-03 22
       RE: Balance Challenge mistofleas 12-30-03 24
           RE: Balance Challenge volsfan 12-31-03 25
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 27
 RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... tribephyl 01-09-04 28
   RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebProm... volsfan 01-09-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
This all seems to be from previous series.

Keith? Is the chef in ASS?

"Biggest Twist?" I'm thinking the three tribes, hype it as much as possible.

OK, what does the 'copter have to do with anything? I can't believe they will make them all parachute out, like was something they supposedly planned for Oz but abandoned because it was too dangerous. Why the 'copter?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-03, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"

Woo Hoo! If this is Keith I'll have to take back all the bad things I said about regretting my screen name! I never thought said name would ever have "survivor relavence" again.

It sure does look like Keith.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-03, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
I remember the fallen comrades for Keith's season and I remember Colby, Tina and Keith sitting on the rocks over looking the river. However, I don't remember if they ever used face paint. Does anyone remember if they did use face paint? If so, this could be from that. However, I don't think they did

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-28-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
For S2's fallen comrades, they carved idols, then walked past the torches of everyone else before throwing their idols into the ocean. No face paint involved. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor2/show/episode14/story3.html

---
UDG

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Here is the archived discussion started by Conspiracy Jim in S2. I remember the Keith photo being hotly debated back in the day.

As you will see in that thresd, speculation on the photo ranged from it being either Keith, or Rich during the S1 mud challenge, or a morphed shot of Rich/Keith, or even MB himself.

Just thought I would post this so that the arguments of yesteryear can be included in this discussion.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Thanks Frisky for posting that thread. Sheesh, I can't believe some of the inane ramblings I came up with as a newbie spoiler.

--is so glad she's grown up (in the spoiler aspect anyway)

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
I vividly remember that thread, too! I think it was only about my third or fourth day posting on the boards.

What's interesting to me is that not one person in that entire thread had an inkling that Tina and Colby could be the final two -- most people were all over Lamber and Keith being the finalists, and especially thinking Lamber could go on an IC run.

Wonder where's ConspiracyJim these days?

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
I spent a greater part of the night browsing through those old threads. I found it fascinating to see how everyone thought S2 would play out, and how everyone perceived MB's misdirection. It makes you realize how little has changed in terms of how he edits the show and how we perceive things.

The "croc attack" threads were particularly interesting.

Yeah, what ever happened to CJ?

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting this Goooey...not much in the way of new vidcaps, but we do have confirmation from CBS that there will be 18 former castaways competing.

Dabo, The helicopter may just be used to provide an aerial overview of "three islands for three tribes" or something like that. Perhaps an aerial view of three rafts in the water, leaving us guessing which former castaways are on each raft,as they each paddle towards their respective islands...

Krautboy

12-23-03, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yup..."
it's like a collage of all intro's from past 7 seasons. They had the challenge in Amazon (the balance where Daniel sucked). The Tribal Council in Pearl Is. was shown, along with the Pirate ensign. They had the kangaroo and croc in Australia. They mixed up everything. They had shown 3 faces, well I guess they're just extras... but who knows? The guy in ULTIMATE caption seems like a chubbier Lex. The other guy looks like Richard Hatch. But the girl... hmmm... Maybe, the promo just wanted to mess us up with contestants, the fact that SNN's and SF's listings might be 100% accurate.

Now... can we speculate with this scarce clip? A guy might win this one (indicated by the caption ULTIMATE with a male--might be subliminal or plain nothing)?

12-27-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yup..."
I don't think this pic is one of the Survivors unless it is from very early on. The go-t looks to trimmed!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yup..."
This is one of the Pacific Islander guys from the S4 opening credits.

Put me in the "just plain nothing" camp regarding the subliminal messaging here.

Fester

12-23-03, 05:29 AM (EST)
4. "Biggest Twist?"
Jeff Probst: <in a helicopter> Eighteen former castaways are returning to play the ultimate game one more time! Survivor All Stars premieres immediately following the SuperBowl.

Seems like there are 6 persons in the boat with one maybe behind of 3? They all have their lifevest (except for #2, maybe). (Could it be S5 Thailand clip?)

By the way... Happy Holidays...

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-02-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Biggest Twist?"
This looks like S6 where the ladies/men are paddling to the island from the boat.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-23-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Thanks! I canNOT wait for ASS!! I'm literally counting down the days and can't wait to see the full-fledged list of ASS contestants.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Any word on when the official announcement will be made? Doe CBS have any major College Bowl Games coming up?

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
>Any word on when the official
>announcement will be made? Doe
>CBS have any major College
>Bowl Games coming up?

I think I've read it will be Jan 12th. since it's a monday I would assume it'll be on the early show.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-23-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Any word on when the official announcement will be made? Does
CBS have any major College Bowl Games coming up?

According to Survivor Fever:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s8_spoilers.html

An official cast announcement is expected on or around Jan. 11th. Although I also saw a report saying the announcement would be made Jan. 13th on another website (can't find the link to that article now, sorry).

12-27-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"

This is the only pic that I think we might be able to narrow down to who it may be. If these are not doubles!

As you can see she has very long hair and it is fairly straight. I think it could be Amber or Jenna L...what do you guys think?

ETA: I want to give SurvivorFever.net credit butt of course you can see that from the pic!

Griffe 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-29-03, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Griffe Click to send private message to Griffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Hi volsfan,

The female in that vidcap is Jan from S5.

12-29-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
I thought you were on crack at first Griffe, but then I saw Jan's blue and yellow suit and it just confirmed that you're not on crack but crackerjack!

--has admired Griffe forever

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Hard to forget those pony tails eh??

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-03, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
the blue shoes on the beam are from Thailand, aren't they? Weren't they Brian's?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--my memory is shot!

12-29-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
22. "Balance Challenge"

I was thinking that it was the Ep1 balance challenge in Amazon (partners of two where Daniel & Ryan A. sucked)... Or maybe I'm just wrong.

12-30-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Balance Challenge"
You're right Goooey. Here's a vid-cap from that challenge and we've got the same sneakers in the dudes out front (Roger and Alex?) Who can remember their names, they were such jerks, I've tried to block them from my mind.

Anyhoo, in my opinion this is just MB letting us know that because he's going to recycle players from previous shows, he's also going to recycle challenges (as per usual again). I'm almost positive we're not going to see any actual footage of the ASS show until the cast is announced.

--happily speculating since 1986

12-31-03, 09:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Balance Challenge"
I agree Misto...after I posted the pick of granny earlier and saw that it was her...I came to think that we won't get any pics from the game till the cast is announced!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
There is a small new addition to the promo for ASS at CBS.

It plays as normal until the ending scene with JP.
Instead of JP in a helicopter, he is now sitting in the new TC set.
He says "Survivor All-Stars brings back some of the most memorable, entertaining, and controversial castaways... Ain't no one playing for second."

The reason I bring this up is because some would like to see a little more of the TC set. AND Because, of JP's end quote.
It reminds me of when he said to Darrah/Jon/Sandra/Lil that none of them were playing for third. Come to find out the jury played against them for Immunity, thereby giving them an open voting scenario for final3.
Now what if JP's comment is to mean that the same thing happens during ASS, but this time it happens at F3 instead. Leaving the outcome up to a strategic game of odds. Or at least an end to the Last Immunity Curse.
Possible? Probable?

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
Short, Sweet and Incoherent

01-09-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor: All Stars CBS WebPromo"
Nice catch Tribephyl...as I was reading your message I thought the same thing as your thoughts...worth discussing!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •