The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Start Season 3 Already!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kecapps 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kecapps Click to send private message to kecapps Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Start Season 3 Already!"
I'm so tired of watching all the old Season 2 episodes. When does Season 3 start? September?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Start Season 3 Already! GypsySoul 07-26-05 1
   RE: Start Season 3 Already! maggiebob 07-27-05 3
       WARNING Bebo 07-27-05 4
       RE: Start Season 3 Already! Mmae64 07-29-05 13
 RE: Start Season 3 Already! chris555 07-27-05 2
   RE: Start Season 3 Already! Trufantacy 07-28-05 6
       RE: Start Season 3 Already! chris555 07-28-05 7
           RE: Start Season 3 Already! sunstarr 07-28-05 8
               RE: Start Season 3 Already! chris555 07-28-05 9
           RE: Start Season 3 Already! buzzingbee 07-29-05 11
 RE: Start Season 3 Already! Basqlvr 07-29-05 10
   RE: Start Season 3 Already! Mmae64 07-29-05 12
       RE: Start Season 3 Already! sh33na 07-29-05 14
           RE: Start Season 3 Already! MomsSkp 07-29-05 15
               RE: Start Season 3 Already! Basqlvr 07-29-05 18
           RE: Start Season 3 Already! laki715 07-29-05 16
               RE: Start Season 3 Already! Carn3 07-29-05 17
                   RE: Start Season 3 Already! Basqlvr 07-29-05 19
               RE: Start Season 3 Already! Sansurecan 08-01-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GypsySoul 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GypsySoul Click to send private message to GypsySoul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
They are still auditioning for season 3, so my guess is that it'll be awhile before season 3 starts. Which, BTW, brings up a related topic.

I'm auditioning for season 3 because I need some help in one particular area of my life. One of my biggest fears about doing this, is this message board! I've seen some of the harsh comments about the house mates and I've seen viewers be really mean about participants on some of TLC's other shows. Gulp! I would hate to be on TV and then read some harsh comments about myself on the web.

Thoughts anyone?

http://www.destineadesigns.com

maggiebob 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maggiebob Click to send private message to maggiebob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
>
>I'm auditioning for season 3 because
>I need some help in
>one particular area of my
>life. One of my biggest
>fears about doing this, is
>this message board! I've seen
>some of the harsh comments
>about the house mates and
>I've seen viewers be really
>mean about participants on some
>of TLC's other shows. Gulp!
>I would hate to be
>on TV and then read
>some harsh comments about myself
>on the web.
>
>Thoughts anyone?

You could see it as having compassion for people who must be so unhappy with themselves, so insecure, or so full of anger and resentment that they feel the need to write viscious and hateful things on anonymous message boards. Or you could simply not read them!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WARNING"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-05 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

Your post criticizes other posters (even though you use broad strokes) and is a clear violation of our guidelines. You have no right insult other posters and your membership privileges will be revoked if you continue to do so. You will not be warned again.

As for bashing reality show contestants, that's what we do on these forums. That's part of the character on these forums, and we know that's not for everyone.

Edited to tone down something that did sound unduly harsh.

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
To the frightened auditioner: You may have seen some harsh comments about some of the housemates. But usually if you've noticed, if a person is working on their problems, being honest, and not being a jerk no one rips into them.

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
September 19th on NBC.

Trufantacy 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trufantacy Click to send private message to Trufantacy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
What time on NBC? I'm trying to find it in Balitmore MD.

07-28-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Noon on Sept. 19th.

sunstarr 35 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunstarr Click to send private message to sunstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Do you mean it's not going to be on at odd hours in the middle of the night like 1 a.m.? That's great.

07-28-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Yep, they are so popular now that they have earned a daytime slot on NBC for Season 3 in my city for sure. You might send e-mail to your local NBC affiliate to make sure that is true where you live.

buzzingbee 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buzzingbee Click to send private message to buzzingbee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Where are you looking to find the time slot?

Basqlvr 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Basqlvr Click to send private message to Basqlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
I have a friend (my husband's business partner) whose sister is one of the camera crew members and has been with SO since season 1 in Chicago. According to him (via long distance phone conversations with his sister) they are currently taping and have been for over a month now. But because he doesn't watch the show (ie, divorced man in his mid 30's), he has no idea what's going on. He only wants to know when the taping is over for the season, so he can plan his vacation to California!!! Don't know if she could give him any info. anyway.

From what I have read on the SO web page, I'm beginning to think the "Men in the House" version will actually be a precursor to the actual "Women Only" version. In other words, I don't think they will be dealing with the women's personal issues at the same time as the "Men & Couples" version. This could be why they are still casting for season 3. Probably a "warm-up" to get the season started and make it interesting before the actual personal "soap-opera" begins with the ladies.

Any thoughts or information...???

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
You know, if this doesn't get better I may not watch next season, whether it's Women Only or Men & Couples.

It seems like they like to have one person in the house that "everyone loves to hate." But Towanda, Kim and Josie all give me such a pain that I'm quickly becoming fed up.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-29-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Wait until the really boring ones show up towards the end of Season 2. ZzzzzzzzHuh?zzzzz. I really liked Alison, but let's face it: most of the others at the end were snoozers.

I guess they couldn't delve into months-long story lines when they only had a few weeks left, but geeze. Did the first season get rushed like that and fizzle out at the end?

MomsSkp 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MomsSkp Click to send private message to MomsSkp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Hi..since this is my first time on here I am rather new at this...However, I am a huge SO diehard fan. Could anyone please tell me if they are staying in Los Angles or not? I heard they were moving. I like the LA home.

07-29-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Basqlvr Click to send private message to Basqlvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
I know they are currently taping in LA because the camera crew is currently on location daily (see message #10 above). I also believe they have moved to a new home (the season finale kind of eluded to the fact) but not out of LA. Don't know what group they're taping though since they are still casting for new members. Could be the Men & Couples episodes?????

Does anyone know?

laki715 49 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laki715 Click to send private message to laki715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
>Wait until the really boring ones
>show up towards the end
>of Season 2. ZzzzzzzzHuh?zzzzz. I
>really liked Alison, but let's
>face it: most of the
>others at the end were
>snoozers.

I did not see this season when first aired but I don't care to finish out the reruns.

>I guess they couldn't delve into
>months-long story lines when they
>only had a few weeks
>left, but geeze. Did the
>first season get rushed like
>that and fizzle out at
>the end?

On the other hand season 1 kept me on the edgeof my seat...couldn't wait to see it!!!

The season ending was a bit disappointing everyone basicly all left at th same time. Susan and Amy graduated days apart if not just one day then Hailey and Lenell. Josie graduated with little to no perks compared to every one else(don't hink there was enough time) and Leah did not complete her goal left for trial period. That was the End of SO in Chicago.

Carn3 174 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carn3 Click to send private message to Carn3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Is there anywhere to go on-line and see something of the ladies from season 1 and/or the SO house used in Chicago? I love the one in CA, just wondered if the one used in Chicago was anything like it? I didnt get into the show until the middle of season 2 re-runs here, which show at 3:00 pm here BTW. I hope season 3 sticks to the same time slot.
I have read where Josie was in the first SO house-so she started out in Chicago, and then followed them to LA for the next season? Just seems like she could have gotten on with her life by then-the LC`s obviously felt like she needed more help, I guess and/or her story was filled with more sensatialism, and so should be included on season 2.-just my thoughts.

07-29-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"
Go to http://www.startingovertv.com. I think they still have all the pictures of previous house members. Most of them also have a quick update since leaving the show and links to their own personal web sites they have set-up since leaving the SO house.

There might(??) also be archives of both seasons with "upcoming episodes" for each show before they aired the next day. This might give you a breif summary to fill in all the blanks.

Also, at the end of season 2, Allison was asked to return to the house for season 3. I think it's SO's way of creating anticipation for the new season.

Sansurecan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sansurecan Click to send private message to Sansurecan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Start Season 3 Already!"

I totally agree wtih you, I enjoyed the antics of Season 1 but the ending was so ridiculous. They carried Season 2's ending off in a much better way. I'm sure it's hard to have all of them conclude their *starting overs* at the same time. Although it seemed awfully convenient to suddenly discover Karen had a drinking problem...I'm starting to wander from the original topic so I'll be quiet now.

Sand

>>Wait until the really boring ones
>>show up towards the end
>>of Season 2. ZzzzzzzzHuh?zzzzz. I
>>really liked Alison, but let's
>>face it: most of the
>>others at the end were
>>snoozers.
>
>I did not see this season
>when first aired but I
>don't care to finish out
>the reruns.
>
>>I guess they couldn't delve into
>>months-long story lines when they
>>only had a few weeks
>>left, but geeze. Did the
>>first season get rushed like
>>that and fizzle out at
>>the end?
>
>On the other hand season 1
>kept me on the edgeof
>my seat...couldn't wait to see
>it!!!
>
>The season ending was a bit
>disappointing everyone basicly all left
>at th same time. Susan
>and Amy graduated days apart
>if not just one day
>then Hailey and Lenell. Josie
>graduated with little to no
>perks compared to every one
>else(don't hink there was enough
>time) and Leah did not
>complete her goal left for
>trial period. That was the
>End of SO in Chicago.
>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •