The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Your 32 Finalists"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Your 32 Finalists"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Here's a quick reference list. The first 8 are performing next week. Edited to add comments to help people figure out who's who (and I'll update as folks give me other stuff to add).

Fantasia Burrino Sang "Proud Mary" in initial audition, talked about her big lips in her Hollywood interview.

Diana DeGarmo Edited to add: 16 year-old who wore fuzzy pink hat.

Jennifer Hudson Simon really hated her outfit in Hollywood. I must admit, it made me think she should be advertising Tang.

Marque Lynch

Matthew Metzger

Ashley Thomas

Erskine Walcott

Katie Webber

Amy Adams Has the pink hair.

Briana Ramirez-Rial AKA loner girl. Short spikey hair, wears the sleeveless white T-shirts and dog collar bracelets

Camile Velasco

Charly Lowry Native American, Lumbee tribe.

Donnie Williams

Elizabeth Letendre

Eric Yoder They compared him to Clay Aiken but said that unlike Clay, he had a falsetto.

Heather Piccinni

Jasmine Trias

Jesus Roman Part of the first sibling pair to make the 32.

John Stevens Young redheaded crooner boy

John Peter Lewis Simon said he looked like a pen salesman.

John Preator

Jonah Moananu Big Hawaiian guy, part of that first trio who sang in Hollywood.

Kara Master

Latoya London

Leah Vladowski Family emigrated from Hungary, mom was a pop singer there.

Lisa Leuschner

Lisa Wilson aka bikini girl

Marisa Sobiski-Engle

Matt Rogers Rose Bowl

Noel Roman The other brother

Susan Vulaca

Tiara Purifoy

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Your 32 Finalists TeamJoisey 02-05-04 1
   RE: Your 32 Finalists smiley 02-05-04 2
       RE: Your 32 Finalists ginger 02-05-04 3
       RE: Your 32 Finalists missygirl3 02-08-04 13
   RE: Your 32 Finalists Bebo 02-05-04 5
       RE: Your 32 Finalists Milan23 02-05-04 8
   RE: Your 32 Finalists mochacchino23 02-06-04 10
 RE: Your 32 Finalists RealityRyan 02-05-04 4
 Thank you! moonbaby 02-05-04 6
 RE: Your 32 Finalists badger 02-05-04 7
   RE: Your 32 Finalists Devious Weasel 02-06-04 11
 RE: Your 32 Finalists SurvivorBlows 02-06-04 9
   RE: Your 32 Finalists mojoutd 02-08-04 12
 Favorites for the finals munson 02-09-04 14
 RE: Your 32 Finalists Kokoro 02-10-04 15
   RE: Your 32 Finalists smiley 02-10-04 19
 RE: Your 32 Finalists LilNik8 02-10-04 16
 RE: Your 32 Finalists DoodleBug 02-10-04 17
   RE: Your 32 Finalists mojoutd 02-10-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-05-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"

Who ARE some of these people?

Don't you think we could have spent a little less time on Scooter Girl and a little more time on folks who were among the top 32?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
TJ I was wondering exactly the same thing LOL

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
The cheezy official site ain't all that helpful, either. Thank you, Bebo!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
Missy agrees as well!! I dont even think scooter girl should have been invited to Hollywood. Just like last year, I can count on 1 hand the # of finalists I like.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
I added some comments where I could remember stuff. I'll update for other things that people bring up (at least, as long as I have edit capability on the original message).

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Marque was the one who sang "I Can't Make You Love Me" in his audition...the dancer who didn't want to dance.

I read on another board that Matthew Metzger was one of the guys in Keown's "highlights" group, but I don't remember him at all from before that.

And wasn't Katie Weber the cheerleader that Simon said she's probably good but not great at everything?

I wish we saw more of these people during the auditions. I could've done with much less Cootergirl.

mochacchino23 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mochacchino23 Click to send private message to mochacchino23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
Elizabeth Letendre was in the first group for the female group auditions. She was the first one to sing.

Camile was the pancake waitress from Hawaii who sounded like Lauren Hill. She was one of my favorites, even though the Hawaii audition was the only time they showed her sing.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
20 girls and only 12 guys... something tells me it's not going to be an even number if guys and girls in the final 12 this year

Kathy must win !!! Down with THE RUPERT!
I heart America's Next Top Model

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Thank you!"
I missed the show last night.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
thought i'd just add that diana degarmo (scheduled to sing next week) is the 16 year old (one of, if not the youngest, competitor). she wore a fuzzy pink hat for her audition.

i saw randy on "the view" recently, and i think i remember him mentioning a very young contestant who does well. i'm guessing this is the one he was referring to.

i do think it's interesting how AI has chosen to spend so much time on narratives for folks who aren't destined to do well in the show. i guess they are figuring that after weeks of seeing the finalists' mugs, we're sick of them by the end. so they're trying to spend the early bit of the season on OTHER people (like scooter girl).

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
I think that's a good point. And some of the 32 might not have been that interesting.

I miss Scooter Girl.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
If it helps, all their photos are in the image gallery:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=564

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-04, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
ARGH! Damn this pissed me off, i just went to the above sight, and all of them are So perfect. There's an occasional overweight individual and a bland, boring male (Crooner Kid) but, this sight proved everything to me.

ALL of them are boring, PRetty Attractive people, and the cuts made were to get a 32 list of perfect people. Seriously, g to the site above, and you'll see. I swear if i see another pefect midrift, i might scream!

Once again, I don't know who HALF of these people are.

Those that stand out should be given more airtime. The truth of the matter is the show isn't accurate. If these people are gREAT we should be shown their performances. Instead all we're shown is the Pool, more pool. Scooter girl jumpin around. People losing their lines, and then they CUt People and i'm like WTF.

Sigh

What a Joke.

Mojo

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Favorites for the finals"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-04 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

Since I saw only the first week and missed most of the audition process, which contestants should we keep our eye on? Any clear favorites at this point for the final 12? Just curious to know everyone's thoughts....

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-10-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
Anyone taking bets on which of these fine young people will be replaced due to their sketchy pasts?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-10-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
It's inevitable Koko LOL

That's why beyond last week I am not interested in the show.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
>Charly Lowry Native American, Lumbee tribe.

Hey yall vote for Charly. She's a sophomore (like me ) at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and she's a really good singer. She's got about the countriest <is that a word?! > accent in the world so you wont be able to forget her.

It's funny that nobody would accept her when she tried out for singing groups on campus (Harmonyx) and now she's taking a semester off because she is one of the final 32 on American Idol. Ooo the irony.

But anyway vote for her.

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Erskine Walcott sang a Stevie Wonder song (I know... who didn't). But Paula really like him.

I think Katie Webber is the cheerleader.

Isn't Donnie Williams the one they thought looked too old? He wore a cap to make him look younger during the group performance.

Lisa Leuschner tried out last year and didn't make it. Simon told her to lose some weight.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Your 32 Finalists"
>>Isn't Donnie Williams the one they thought looked too old? He wore a cap to make him look younger during the group performance.<<

No, the guy they Cut that said looked too old was named George, adn that guy donnie Williams looks a lot like him.

George was in the room with Alan, Nicole, and Dina Lopez. all Cut.

Mojo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •