The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Local tv special on Sandra"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

O2dawg 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail O2dawg Click to send private message to O2dawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Local tv special on Sandra"
For those of us in the Pacific NW and western Canada. There is a half hour special on Sandra. Might give some insights into the process of Survivor, but at very least hopefully learn a bit more about one of survivors favorite winners!

On KIRO tv (cbs affiliate) Seattle at 730pm

http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/program.asp?partner_id=national&prog_id=2338856&series_id=2337411&dbKey=EP6320640001

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Local tv special on Sandra PepeLePew13 12-19-03 1
   RE: Local tv special on Sandra ihavturtlduvluv 12-19-03 2
       you didn't miss much ivoryElephant 12-19-03 3
           Off Topic Question Ivory ihavturtlduvluv 12-19-03 4
               Hansa ivoryElephant 12-19-03 6
           RE: you didn't miss much PepeLePew13 12-19-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-03, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Local tv special on Sandra"
You've got to be registered as a local viewer to be able to get in and read articles.

Would it be possible for you to copy and paste the whole article on here so people can read it? Thanks.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Local tv special on Sandra"
Unfortunately, this was only shown yesterday, and the listings don't share any pertinant information. If you'd like I can email the station and see if they are going to replay the special (they sometimes do things like this) but I'm guessing it was a one shot deal. I'm kinda bummed too - I didn't see this post until just now or I would have watched the special and updated the boards. Lame.

Here is a c/p of the listing, (though as I said it doesn't share anything at all):

SHOW TITLE: KIRO Special
EPISODE: Sandra the Survivor
CATEGORY: Special
SYNOPSIS: Washington state's first million dollar ``Survivor'' winner, Sandra Diaz-Twine; host Penny LeGate.
CHANNEL: 7
DATE / TIME: December 18: 7:30PM
CHANNEL: 7
DATE / TIME: December 18: 7:30PM
LENGTH: 30 Minutes
RUN TIME:
NOTES: English
Other episodes of "KIRO Special"

Sorry to disappoint

~ihavturtlduvluv

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "you didn't miss much"
pepe, you didn't miss much, but if you want i can mail you the tape. I will need it back though.

it was pretty much the same stuff we have already heard. The interviewer sucked.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Off Topic Question Ivory"
Hey Ivory, just a little question, is that a picture of the baby elephant from Woodland Park? Hansa? Just curious.

~ihavturtlduvluv

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hansa"
>Hey Ivory, just a little question,
>is that a picture of
>the baby elephant from Woodland
>Park? Hansa? Just
>curious.
>
Yes it is, good eye

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: you didn't miss much"
>pepe, you didn't miss much, but
>if you want i can
>mail you the tape. I
>will need it back though.

Nah, just wanted to have the stuff from the online link that O2Dawg referred to in his post copied onto here so people could read what the link was all about.

No skin off my teeth about the TV stuff -- thanks for the offer and don't sweat it, iE.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •