The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-07, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-07 AT 01:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-20-07 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

For Aruba since he can't start the thread, here's your chance to express your feelings for the DAWS in China. I'll start with my list:

1) Todd (2,2,1,1): The only one who was ready to use everyone's unique abilities.

2) Jean-Robert (14,13,7,6): Is he the only one besides Todd who had his head in the game? I've never midjudged a survivor so much.

3) Amanda (1,1,2,2): She's cute but dumb. Is it really time to ostracize Jean Robert?

4) Courtney (5,5,5,4): She cracks me up: "Go Jean Robert" she yelled before turning to Amanda: "It hurts just to say that!!!"

5) Denise (7,10,11,11): At least she works. Who knew that it would be her that James found attractive?

6)Frosti (12,9,8,7): Honest guy but he didn't start any alliance negociations. Time is short.

7) James (4,4,9,9): This guy was ready to bust his a$$ for Zhan Hu and they laughed at him.

8) Erik (7,8,10,10): I know Jaime's fogging up your glasses but you should have realized what they were doing and intervened. I guess it's hard to wait that long.

9) Jaime (10,6,3,5): What a tool. She knew Fei Long's tribal dynamics and she had to know that James and Aaron weren't close yet she let Peih Gee ruin their game.

10) Sherea (15,14,13,12): She's not last because I can't reward stupidity

11) Peih-Gee (8,8,6): Before making a big strategic move...Think!! The only way that move can work is if the merge is at 10. Any other number spells disaster. Even with a merge at 10, ZH still has to lose next week and then win the merge tie-breaker. Wouldn't an alliance with one of the desperate Fei Long guys have been smarter?

Booted Aaron (3,3,4,3): I really thought the story was set up for a struggle within the alliance with either Todd outwitting Aaron or Amanda siding with the leader. Before we say Aaron was robbed, let's remember that he choked when Jaime asked him if he'd boot JR first.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... cycles2k 10-21-07 1
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... arturbars 10-21-07 2
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... iltarion 10-21-07 3
   RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... michel 10-22-07 4
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... CTgirl 10-22-07 5
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... Jaxxjack 10-22-07 6
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... Aruba 10-22-07 7
 RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe ... emydi 10-25-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-07 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

My second lvoe list this season. I am unimpressed by most of these people.

1) JAMES (1) - My number 1 because he dominates the challenges and plays to win. Refusing to vote for Aaron was classy.

2) DENISE (4) - I like her but she sucks at challenges and is a bit of a non entity.

3) FROSTI (6) - is growing on me.

4) ERIK (8) - Not the brightest bulb in the box but the entire box is pretty dim this season.

5) AMANDA (5) - She does not seem very bright but she does try hard.

6) JEAN-ROBERT (9) - Becomes more irritating with each confessional.

7) JAMIE (2) - Lets just hope that little miss giggles is giggling from loser lodge soon.

8) PEIH-GEE(7) - Deserves a spot right beside Jamie at loser lodge.

9) SHEREA (10) - She is still lazy, arrogant and childish.

10) COURTNEY (11) - I just don't like her. She irritated me in Episode 1 and my opinion of her remains unchanged.

11) TODD (12) - I just don't like this manipulative snake of a man.

12) MB - For coming up with a twist that was so unfair to two of the best players out there.

13) Jiffy - For not walking out on MB when he learned about the twist. Then for standing up there at TC acting holier-than-thou when he was more responsible for the shenanigans than any of the players.

Booted: AARON (3) - The man was booted because he was a strong member of the stronger tribe who was dragged onto the losing tribe by its weakest members. He had zero chance.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
The more I watch this season, the more I realize that this cast sucks....

Like:
1. (3,2,1,1) Amanda - still my number one, since James got demoted
2. (9,5,2,2) Todd - he got the game rapped up with this bunch of morons that he is playing against.
3. (1,1,7,5) James - slowly redeaming himself. Glad that he stayed, but now he is stuck with three morons on a tribe and will have to win the challenge all by himself

Meh:
4. (7,4,4,4) Frosti - let's see how he does on his new tribe
5. (8,7,5,6) Erik - dude, think with your upper head and get rid of PG...

Dont' like:
6. (15,14,12,10) Courtney - skeletor was quiet and moving up becasue of the disgust i feel towards others
7. (13,10,9,9) Denise - she should have stayed invisible. Lunch lady finally spoke this episode and i did not find her attituded appealing (i am not even talking about visual horor we all have to endure every week).
8. (11,12,13,11) JR - still a big, sleazy, lazy turd! Nice strategy, retard - your team hates you and you WILL be the first one out.
9. (10,11,10,12) Sherea - lazy bizatch gets a second life - let's see if she uses it
10. (14,9,8,8) Pei Gee - You are a moron, girl - that was the stupidest strategy in the history of Survivor
11. (5,6,3,3) Jamie - i can't believe i had her rated so high before. If you are gonna go along with the idiotic strategy - the least you could do is stop your idiotic gigling to carry it out...

Boot:
12. Aaron - got screwed by the second worst survivor twist ever (after the outcast tribe in PI)
13. Ashley - too sad to see her go - she had some nice 'assets'
14. Dave - guy was seriously mentally ill - he mad Shane look like the most sane person out there...
15. Leslie - she deserved what she got - some people just never learn.
16. Chicken - One of my favorite boots of all time. What an idiot this guy was. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-21-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
I think the popularity of this season really took a drop after this episode. Terrible idea by MB. The players who were kidnapped should have been given immunity thru one TC. It was almost like MB wanted a strong player gone, and this season seems destined for another battle of the weakest, ala Pearl Islands. This season even has its own weasel guy forming all the alliances behind the scenes.
I said if Survivor China didn't do better than it did in Fiji, then it should stay there. Well, I might be using my tivo for something else after this season.

1. Amanda - Moves to the top spot again, by default, with Aaron gone and Jaime dropping like Dave's trunks. I liked the new swimsuit, and props for being the first one to point out that both tribes would probably get to kidnap members.
2. JR - It shows how far everyone else has dropped that this lug is 2nd on my list. Props to him for doing the work around camp. Late IS better than never. The thrown challenge saved his butt.
3. Frosti - Again, looks better by comparison to others. Props to him for being the first choice of the other tribe. Seems to be in a safe position until merge.
4. James - Have to pull for this guy now, but he is clearly losing his patience. His days are numbered.
5. Erik - Is that what you tell all the women you meet? Ironically, his best challenge performance was wasted by his tribemates who didn't even tell him. He had little choice but to stick with the women.
6. Denise - Good enough for 5th. I don't think JR should have to ask you, pretty please, to get off your @ss.
7. Todd - Since he would be the last one to ever be kidnapped, the twist worked beautifully for him. Still don't have that immunity idol? I guess you aren't as smart as you think you are. The guy irritates me, and I never pull for players with no challenge ability and no work ethic.
8. PG - She drops near the bottom but not all the way because at least the dreaded "throw the challenge" strategy was her idea versus simply following along, and at least she attempted to keep it secret. Not knowing the kidnap was going to happen to both tribes was just stupid.
9. Sherea - Gets some credit for being kidnapped by the other tribe over a man, and at least she admitted to being stupid. She still comes off as lazy, which is pathetic for a school teacher. The kidnap ending up being a saving break for her as well.
10. Jaime - Not since the days of Jonathan and Candice has anyone ever dropped like this. She was a doorknob before the kidnap, and not only do I hate throwing challenges, but it wasn't even her idea. She just went along with it. To make matters worse, she found something about the situation so funny that she couldn't contain herself. Idiotic play all around. How could they not know? Well, Aaron was practically passed out after his effort, and James was busy trying to win the challenge. THATS how.
11. Courtney - She sits out another one. I honestly forgot about her, and that alone puts her on the bottom. She disappeared this episode. Great twist for her because in the battle of the weakest, she is sitting pretty.

So long:

Aaron- Fell victim to the least fair twist of all time. He was kidnapped because he was strong. His tribe threw the challenge because his tribe had been the stronger. And he was booted instead of James because he played the game better. Personally, I don't think there is anything he could have said or done that would have made any difference.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
Hi Iltarion, I just wanted to comment on the following:

>"Todd...The guy irritates me, and I never pull for players with no challenge ability and no work ethic."

His challenge ability is limited but he almost brought FL back during the puzzle after Courtney's failure. Not much but...More importantly, remember Amanda said she wanted an alliance with him because: "We both work hard and Aaron likes people who work hard." We haven't been shown him working lately but I don't think his work ethic is poor.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
1. (3,4,10,11) James – I don’t expect him to stay at the top, but I felt his frustration this week! He gives his all at camp and during challenges and he gets stuck with Jaime and Peih Gee! He is a competitor. (At least he’s back in misery!)

2. (4,3,1,1) Todd – He was the only one who realized he could build bridges with the two spies in his camp.

3. (1,1,2,2) Amanda – She didn’t do or act stupidly like so many of the other Survivors this week!

4. (8,9,8,7) Frosti – Other than not realizing that Zhan Hu would have to give something up to gain James and Aaron, he had a positive week.

5. (5,6,5,6) Courtney – She didn’t say much this week, but she’s always humorous when she does! Seeing her skeleton body pains me!

6. (7,5,7,10) Erik – He is a nice sweet guy, but doesn’t bring much to the Survivor game. Admitting on national TV that you’re a virgin to a girl you met 13 days earlier was just odd to me! He rocked during the water challenge, but now he’s stuck with PG and Jaime for an alliance.

7. (9,12,6,4) Peih Gee - I don’t like throwing challenges, but at least she was trying to play the game. We’ll see when they merge if she was right. As James said, “you ain’t gonna win nuthin!”

8. (14,15,11,12) Sherea – She was picked over Erik for her challenge prowess. That’s pretty good!

9. (10,8,9,9) Denise – She’s got a great work ethic, but she admitted she wanted to ride James’s coattails and then she argued with Jean-Robert. I want to like her, but I don't.

10. (12,13,13,8) Jean-Robert – First he was lazy and now he’s bossy. He’s leading but doesn’t want to get pegged the leader, and his tribe doesn’t like the way he leads (shades of Dave here).

11. (6,7,3,5) Jaime – She was doing well in the social side of Survivor until her immature side came out. What a moron. If you’re going to throw a challenge, at least take that strategy seriously instead of flaunting it! Her attitude drove me nuts.

Booted: Aaron – I was sad to see him go. He was a class act. I would’ve liked to see him try to outwit Todd later on in the game.

Summertime by Sharnina; I wish I was at the beach today!

Jaxxjack 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaxxjack Click to send private message to Jaxxjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
1) Frosti - He has shown he can step up in challenges (taking over for swooning Dave in the log challenge) and still fly under the radar. He was observant enough to know that JR is on the chopping block. If James gets voted out, I think Frosti is the next best player, physically at least.

2) James - I'm putting him second even though I think he will be gone at the next Tribal Council. If he's smart, he will speak up at the next challenge and let everyone know what PG and Giggles are up to.

3) Amanda - The best of the rest. She reminds me of Danni, both in looks and gameplay. If i was to pick a final two, it would be Frosti and Amanda.

4) Denise - She's here because I can't put anyone who's left ahead of her. She has not shown any strategic thinking, except for maybe an alliance with James, and I think we all know where that is going to lead.

5) JR - Dude, I have seen you on TV, and you're a great poker player. I thought you would be great at reading people. You said yourself that it was "a bad day for Jean Robert". This is a great time to start saying 'please' and 'thank you'

6) Erik - If you went through life thinking with your little brain and not your big one, there is NO WAY you are a virgin. Grow some b*lls to go with that little brain and SPEAK UP. What happens if the merge happens at 9, buddy boy?

7) Todd - Why does everyone think he is the second coming of Rob C? He is a snake who has talked a good game but has yet to put forth any strategy, IMHO.

8) Courtney - I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities, however, Survivor is not showcasing them. A waste of space, and should be voted off as soon as possible.

Tie Last Place - Jaime, PG, and Sherea - Can you imagine Sherea teaching your child? Maybe Survivor has brought out the worst in her, but ...wow. Please, please let the merge happen at 9. Can you imagine the look on PG and Giggles faces? It would be like a Visa commercial. Priceless.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-07, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
THANKS MICHEL FOR STARTING THIS IN MY ABSENCE!

It's bad enough when inept "survivors" who had no business being casted impliment the Anti-Darwin Snydrome; but when the show iself creates the scenario, it's a sad day for Survivor.

1) AMANDA (1,2,5,7) - I guess I'll chime in with other posters claiming the producers feel the time is ripe for a female winner. If so, I'm hoping Amanda can benefit.

2) TODD (3,5,7,12) - ...or if not a female, howabout a girly-man? Yes, I'm partial to the challenge studs, although I do enjoy watching a student of the game. But even if you're a Rhode Scholar of Reality TV, you needs breaks and this episode was a huge one for Todd. He seems astute enough to take full advantage.

3) FROSTI (4,4,3,6) - I see him making the merge. But he'll need to pull a "Terry" to make the F3. As competitive as he is in challenges, sadly he's not that good.

4) JAMES (5,3,1,2) - Dumb as a doornail for not seeing what was happening until TC. But kudos for sticking up for his belief (of always putting out 100%) even though he knew he was putting his neck out. It's called integrity...know what that means PG & Jaime?

5) DENISE (8,8,4,3) - Even though her work ethic is admirable, she moves up because others move down.

6) JEAN-PIERRE (9,9,12,13) - I give him credit for not engaging in a fight with Sherea's verbal diarrhea. I'll never like him as a person, but taking advantage of being on winning tribe.

7) COURTNEY (10,13,13,15) - She doesn't deserve to be there from Day One. But deserves it more than those ranked below her on Day 14.

8) PEIH-GEE (6,7,6,11) - "Lose the battle; win the war" Bravely spoken. Please explain to our China Doll that Survivor is a 39 day chapter of her life. This game is the "battle". Life is the "war". I will ALWAYS contend that you are who you are...you play the game the way you live your life. So PG, you may be a "winner" of the battle (advancing in the game), but a loser in war (life).

9) JAIME (7,6,10,14) - If you're going to tank, there's an art to throwing a challenge. You do it in such a manner no one suspects it. This had to be the most pitiful display I've ever seen of someone trying to lose.

10) ERIK (11,11,9,8) - We need to find Ruppert's homemade dress from Pearl Islands and have Erik wear it. This "skirt" is an embarrasment to "man"kind.

11) SHEREA (12,10,14,9) - I hope that tear streaming down her cheek was a tear of joy. Had it not been for this twist, she would have been a goner. If she truly was unhappy, then add idiot to lazy and despicable.

BOOTED) AARON (2,1,2,1) - You were a good castaway, but unfortunately the show had other ideas who was to advance. Yet again, another example that you should never feeling safe in this game.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor China Episode #5 Lvoe (or hate) list"
First one this season

1. Todd--He's the only one playing the game. Reminds me of Brian C and Rafe. He will go as far as Rafe or farther, imo.

2. Frosti-I like this young kid...good guy and very athletic, no game though

3. Erik-I wish he would have talked to Aaron and James. But he's here by default.

4. James-He's nice to look at and the strongest S ever on challenges...just meh on strategy

5. Courtney-She's here for her snark, not her S abilities--physical-the worst S ever and mental...she doesn't know that Todd is not that loyal to her

6. Denise-She's ok

7. Jean Robert -meh he bothers me

8. Sherea-meh she bothers me

9. PG-I liked her a lot more before that stupid move--

10. Jaimie-she was worse bc she couldn't even handle keeping it quiet

11. Amanda--I don't like her for some reason...the beauty contest thing....blech

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •