The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anger towards Lil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anger towards Lil"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-03 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I don't understand the anger everyone in here seems to be feeling towards Lil

She did lie. But so did everyone else in this version of the show. She tried to stay honest as long as she could and then started to lie when it became obvious that lying was the only way she could get ahead.

She was an Outcast. But that wasn't her fault. MB makes up the rules. She was given a chance and took full opportunity of that chance. She even seemed to learn from her prior experience.

She did not start out a good player of the game. But she definately became one by the end of the show. Maybe it was the time she spent with Jon. Over the last 6 days of the geam, she:

1) Successfully arranged the ouster of Burton. We don't see everything that is happening in the tribes, but the people that were there seem to think she was responsible for Burton's ouster.

2) Upon hearing that the person she thought was her ally (Darrah) was not going to take her to the final 2, she sccessfully arranged for Darrah's ouster.

3) With her neck on the chopping block, won a very difficult physical challenge that nobody thought she could win. When the rules of the final immunity challenge were heard, did anyone (and I mean anyone) think Lil could outlast Jon and Sandra

Her one real mistake at the end was not necessarily a mistake. Everyone is dumping on her for choosing Sandra instead of Jon. However, remember Survivor Amazon whhere everyone said they would have voted for Rob despite all his deceitfulness, if Jenna would have selected him for the final 2. Jon would have had the same thing going for him. Even with everything that the jurors have learned about Jon, 3 of them said they would have voted for him to win it if he was in the finals. He might have gotten more than 3 votes before the jurors knew about his grandma. Plus, Jon was much better verbally than either Lil or Sandra. He might have made a convincing argument for himself, given the chance

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anger towards Lil jkokoj 12-16-03 1
 RE: Anger towards Lil Loree 12-16-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anger towards Lil"
I am not truly angery with Lil, just jealous that someone like her was picked for the show.

Lil was right about several things though. I like her final speech and I liked the fact that she regretted wearing that boy scout uniform. I have a some what begruding respect for her, however, her attitude and wishy washy behavior was a turn off. But that also has a lot to do with the editing of the show. Lil just had more off color crying jags than most.

thanks to tiger_lily!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anger towards Lil"
I don't hate Lil. I just found her so annoying. The pouting and whining went on and on. She needed to constantly be reassured by everyone that she was liked and yes they would take her to the end. I'm sure this is what she is like outside the game too. An emotional person that is always worrying what everyone thinks of them and has to be reassured about everything all the time. She was always asking if they were going to take her to the end. But she only had one answer she wanted. So they either had to lie to her or make her upset. There was no satisfying Lil. Instead of crying to everyone about who would take her to the end she should have been planning all along who she would take to the end.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •