The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
I liked this episode alot. I'll be going away for a week, so if someone wants to start off this ranking on Thursday after Episode #5 that would be appreciated.

1) AMANDA (2,5,7) - She's in a good position. Likable but not UTR. Worked well with Aaron handling the giant chopsticks and had the deciding toss to win the IC. If she plays her cards right, Todd could do her dirty work.

2) AARON (1,2,1) - When Dave was at Fei Long he should have picked up pointers on leading from Aaron. Very likable and seems to be safe--for now.

3) TODD (5,7,12) - WOW, a second kidnapped Zhan Hu gives him another clue. That's gotta count for something. If he doesn't find the HII now, he's an idiot. But if he becomes Amanda's B!tch, that'll make up for it.

4) FROSTI (4,3,6) - What a shame to be stuck on a loser tribe. He's a tough competitor who deserves better.

5) JAMES (3,1,2) - Still dominating the challenges, but seems to cop more of an attitude with every episode. I liked him more as the strong silent type.

6) PEIH-GEE (7,6,11) - Not big, but has held her own in the challenges. Showing great self-control in a dysfunctional tribe. Like Frosti, deserves better.

7) JAIME (6,10,14) - Broke two vases with one throw--impressive. Otherwise not much happening other than her physical attractiveness.

8) DENISE (8,4,3) - She's got a voice! I guess they were waiting for a food reward to give the lunch lady some confessional time. Continues to disappoint in the challenges.

9) JEAN-ROBERT (9,12,13) - Good episode for JR. His translation skills came in handy. Still very fortunate to be on a strong tribe.

10) COURTNEY (13,13,15) - When someone as inept as Courtney makes it past the first 10 days, you can pencil them in the Final Six...unless they "Janu" out of the game.

11) ERIK (11,9,8) - Three reasons I rank him low. 1) He's skating through the game, 2) He sucks in challenges, 3) He can't start a fire with flint. Please...NO F4 tiebreaker between Courtney and Erik. Heaven help us!

12) SHEREA (10,14,9) - Lazy and despicable. I don't care how you feel about Dave--trying to toss shells he's saving for his mom epitomizes the trash she is.

BOOTED) DAVE (12,11,5) - Sherea deserved to go more, but can't be disappointed or surprised with this boot. Now maybe he could get some psychiatric help.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... arturbars 10-12-07 1
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... cycles2k 10-13-07 2
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... iltarion 10-13-07 3
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 10-13-07 4
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... CTgirl 10-14-07 5
   RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... flystorms 10-15-07 6
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... The Cake 10-16-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-07 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

man, it is really hard to find many players to cheer for this season.... overall a very crappy cast...

Like:
1. (3,2,1) Amanda - did not show up much this week, but still my favorite
2. (9,5,2) Todd - is not it interesting how good players get things go their way. Right now he is a head above everyone as a favorite to win this game.

Meh:
3. (5,6,3) Jamie - stays put
4. (7,4,4) Frosti - it does not say much for the tribe when the youngest survivor ever has to be the voice of reason
5. (1,1,7) James - redeamed himself a bit by staying low and telling JR to shut it...
6. (8,7,5) Erik - gotta feel bad for the virgin
7. (2,3,6) Aaron - he is in alliance with my top two, but i still not sure about him
8. (14,9,8) Pei Gee - she is spunky
9. (13,10,9) Denise - the lunch-lady stays invisible

Dont' like:
10. (15,14,12) Courtney - stick-girl moves up becasue Sherea turns out to be a lazy turd.
11. (11,12,13) JR - still a big, sleazy, lazy turd - even though i gotta give him props for speaking chinese
12. (10,11,10) Sherea - should have been gone last night, but her tribe is full of morons. What a lazy bizatch

Boot:
13. Ashley - too sad to see her go - she had some nice 'assets'
14. Dave - guy was seriously mentally ill - he mad Shane look like the most sane person out there...
15. Leslie - she deserved what she got - some people just never learn.
16. Chicken - One of my favorite boots of all time. What an idiot this guy was. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-07, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
My first love list this season. It takes me a while to figure out who is who. I find this seasons survivors to be a sorry lot for the most part.

1) JAMES - My number 1 because he dominates the challenges. As was pointed out above, he is developing an attitude that is making him a unlikable.

2) JAIME - Great work breaking two vases with one throw.

3) AARON - Seems likable enough but he is not memorable.

4) DENISE - I like her but she sucks at challenges.

5) AMANDA - Likable but a little too tight with Todd. Maybe she has more brains than I think.

6) FROSTI - Meh.

7) PEIH-GEE - I have mixed feelings about her. If she steps up to replace Dave as the new leader she may find herself gone quickly.

8) ERIK - Dude, learn to start a fire.

9) JEAN-ROBERT - Exactly what does a professional poker player do to earn a living?

10) SHEREA - Lazy, arrogant and childish. What was that with the shells?

11) COURTNEY - Why was she even picked for the show?

12) TODD - The man is a snake. He'll probably last a while.

BOOTED) DAVE - He didn't deserve the boot. He acted crazy but I think that may have been for the cameras. I wish he had been give a few weeks to turn it around.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-13-07, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-07 AT 04:14 AM (EST)

Decent but predictable episode. Gave Denise and Frosti some more play, and JR again. Big challenge wins restored dominance to the stronger tribe, and Zhang Hu is really in trouble now.

1. Jaime - Quieter episode for her, but she was strong in both challenges again. Her throw to take out two vases gave her tribe a chance at immunity. Apparently, two idol clues is not enough for her, however. And say it isn't so with Erik. I guess she doesn't like her men to be manly.
2. Aaron - Has kind of settled into his leadership role. Everyone likes him, for being a leader. That is an accomplishment onto itself. He is strong in all phases and has his head in the game.
3. Amanda - The thing I like best about her is still the outfit. She is strong in all phases and well-liked as well. Also, well-positioned.
4. PG - A fave of mine from Day 1. Fights hard and is the closest thing to a leader her tribe has left.
5. Frosti - Stepped up this episode and showed some smarts and maturity in his talks with Dave. "You have to learn to lead everyone." You are hurting when a 20 year old is giving you advice on leadership.
6. JR - Big jump up for Shon-Robair. He has already shown why he is one of the most notorious villians of poker, but now he is showing why he is also one of the most feared. Don't underestimate this guy. He might want you to think he has no hand, when really he has some aces.
7. James - Still dominant in challenges, of course, and still a great work ethic, but he seems to be losing focus and patience by the day. One would think a grave digger wouldn't have such issues with orders. I have news for him. The closer the merge gets, the more anxious his tribe is going to be to cut him loose. He is on the chopping block above JR now. Bank on it.
8. Todd - As one dimensional a player as James, if not worse because his work ethic isn't as good. However, I move him up a little for cajoling the 2nd person into giving him an idol clue. Good work there. Apparently, 3 clues isn't enough for this guy to find the idol either. Yul or Terry, Todd and Jaime are not, obviously.
9. Denise - Real person who is interesting to watch for that reason. However, she has no game to speak of, and appears to be there for the "experience."
10. Erik - There to give the women something to look at, nothing more. He appears to have no game whatsoever. I found it humorous that he said Dave was expendable because "he isn't strong in the challenges." HA! This from perhaps the most inept youthful, athletic-looking man since Bobby Jon. This guy's performances make Ethan's in All-Stars look Herculean. He is wise to try to hook up with Jaime, not only because she is hot, but because she can protect him in a fight. I give him some sympathy votes in his pursuit of Jaime if he is truly a virgin though. I am not cruel.
11. Courtney - If I could elect to have her sit this list out, I would. No one has sat out more since Scout in Vanuatu. And Scout had the excuse of being old enough to be Courtney's grandmama. Not as entertaining this week and useless in all else.
12. Sherea - Did I say "useless"? What a great example she is for her students. When she tells her students to do some work, they should tell her they are saving themselves for recess. How often have we heard the "saving my energy for the challenges" BS? I'm sure your tribemates appreciate burning their energy while you are saving yours. And hey! How did those challenges go by the way? 0-2. She deserved to go more than Crazy Dave. Fortunately, for her, Crazy Dave could not be tolerated for more than 12 days by anyone not crazy or drunk. She is not long for this game.

Mad House- Crazy Dave- When it takes about 5 minutes for the entire other tribe to find you annoying, that is a bad sign. Deciding to go hug-crazy probably didn't help either. Dude wasn't right. Shane was an actor. He acted crazy. Dave is the truth.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
This episode was great. I liked seeing a challenge at night, especially with fireworks. The reward was amazing, the kids were cute and the fishing birds were a nice surprise.

1) Todd (2,2,1): We have a new master strategist.

2) Amanda (1,1,2): She got the sales pitch confessional. Her good challenge performance and position as Aaron's lieutenant keeps her here but I hope she doesn't just become a saleslady.

3) Aaron (3,3,4): He acted as a leader this time, telling Jeff who sits out, who they kidnap. His tribe was 2 for 2.
(Hey! Aruba, we have the same top 3!)

4) Courtney (5,5,5): I love it when a munchkin stands up to a big guy: "I'm not getting mad at you so don't get huffy" she warned the Bear.

5) Jaime (10,6,3): I see her as the one deciding the votes and that means she continues to make bad decisions.

6) Jean-Robert (14,13,7): It took me a couple of weeks to appreciate the Bear but I like risk takers even if the risk involves taking naps. "If Courtney last another TC, she'll be the luckiest woman in Survivor history"!! In this corner, weighing 280lbs the Bear, in the other, weighing 70lbs, the Munchkin. I'll laugh if when Courtney outlasts him.

7)Frosti (12,9,8): was Jeff's comments about him being the youngest only to sell us on his maturity? It worked.

8) Peih-Gee (8,8,6): She looks good.

9) James (4,4,9): Did you notice his fierce look behind the mask? What a huge target.

10) Erik (7,8,10): Jaime's "unwrapped" boy toy. He has no other story. (I almost didn't need to change last week's comment)

11) Denise (7,10,11): Loved her line about feeding kids nothing good but that this food was the "delicatest".

12) Sherea (15,14,13): Everybody saw just how lazy and despicable, she was. I really liked Iltarion's line about her kids saving their energy for recess!!

Booted - Dave (13,12,12): I'm wondering if he installed a firepit in loser lodge! Ashley had to be laughing.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
1. (4,3,1) Todd – He’s the guy everyone wants to be in an alliance with. He’s sitting pretty right now.

2. (1,2,2) Amanda – She's fun to watch, she does well in challenges and is making the most of her Survivor experience.

3. (2,1,4) Aaron – Nice guy, good leader. There really isn't much more to say about my top 3. They are in control - for now.

4. (9,12,6) Peih Gee – We saw her as the voice of reason on her tribe this week and she adds some desperately needed balance on Zhun Hu.

5. (6,7,3) Jaime – She’s always smiling and she contributes around camp and during challenges.

6. (5,6,5) Courtney – She is not very strong, but there is a vulnerability to her that is likeable - and I think her tribemates like her too.

7. (8,9,8,) Frosti – Youngest survivor ever and he’s more mature than some of his tribemates!

8. (12,13,13) Jean-Robert – moves up this week. His attitude is still annoying, but he is working around camp and wasn’t as obnoxious as in previous weeks. His speaking Mandarin was a nice surprise!

9. (10,8,9) Denise – A few nice confessionals but we don’t know much about her yet (other than her lunch lady chicken nugget expertise!

10. (7,5,7) Erik - Nice guy but waaay too passive for Survivor, plus he thinks Dave is a good leader and he can't use a flint!

11. (3,4,10) James – A challenge hound, but too cranky. Yup he needs to work on his social skills.

12. (14,15,11) Sherea – “Why waste energy on something I don’t have to?” I hate, hate, hate people with that kind of attitude on Survivor and in real life!

Booted: Dave – He actually is crazier than Zoolander! Ashley's going to have some fun now!

surfkitty sig shop 2007

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
>Booted: Dave – He actually
>is crazier than Zoolander!
>Ashley's going to have some
>fun now!
>
OMG! That's exactly it, CTGirl!! Too bad his Blue Steel pose has his eyes bugging out!!

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #4"
1. Jaime - The only one on her tribe that actually has any talent in challenges

2. Todd - He really knows this game & people seem to like & trust him

3. Amanda - she should go far & seems really likeable

4. Frosti - loved the fact the 20 year old was giving advice on how to be a leader to Dave.

5. Courtney - would hate her if I actually met her, but love her comments in confessional about the people she is with. She makes good tv.

6. Aaron - Seems to be doing good holding his tribe together

7. Peih-Gee - The first episode I was annoyed with her, but she seems to be keeping her mouth shut lately & she is UTR.

8. James - Dominates in challenges. Finally MB found not only a muscular man, but one that doesn't carp out like all the rest of the seasons.

9. Jean-Robert - he moved way up my list this week. The fact that he spoke Mandarin really improved his status.

10. Denise - Still don't know too much about her.

11. Erik - come on dude! You are 26 & a virgin? Not to mention you suck at challenges.

12. Sherea - Just plain lazy. You are lucky that your tribe is so stupid!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •