The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
What a difference a week makes...not a single player on my list kept the same position.

1) JAMES (2) - This "socially challenged" gravedigger stepped up big time to toss Todd to the sidelines. Continues to dominate challenges. Yes I now it's not all about challenges, but when still a tribal game, it's key for survival.

2) AARON (1) - Had to drop him. A real leader does not engage in a catfight in the presence of a visiting opposing tribe member.

3) FROSTY (6) - Admired how he picked up for Dave in the IC. The only one I really like so far from the Loser tribe.

4) DENISE (3) - Not much about her this episode. But I'm still partial to the middle-class, blue-collar lady.

5) AMANDA (7) - Don't you worry none...your momma would be proud.

6) TODD (12) - OK, I guess the producers had to get this "gay mormon" nonsense out of the way in the first episode. As long as he doesn't bring it up himself, I'll keep him near the top because he's a playa.

7) PEIH-GEE (11) - She had two opportunities to ball her eyes out when the loser tribe got their butts kicked in BOTH challenges, but seemed to hold up. That was enough to move her up this week.

8) LESLIE (10) - She must have come off half-way decent for Jaime to give the HII clue to her. No sure sharing with Todd is a good idea, but at least she's trying to make something happen.

9) ERIK (8) - Pretty-Boy is too UTR for my liking. Not a fan of that cop-out gameplay.

10) JAIME (14) - Dug the fact that she wasn't a girly-girl and kept that mud on her body that Dave splattered all over her. That's true Survivor spirit.

11) DAVE (5) - First you let Mother Theresa manhandle you in the RC; then you need to be relieved in the IC by some dude named "Frosti" who's too young to legally drink???!!!

12) JEAN-ROBERT (13) - You're strategy stinks. If the other tribe didn't suck so badly, you would have been gone this week.

13) COURTNEY (15) - For a 90 lb pixie to perfectly emulate the snoring sound of a 250 lb lazy turd, it's worth a couple spots up the ranking.

14) SHEREA (9) - So you don't know the names of everyone on your tribe??? Try getting off your lazy fat a$$ to pitch in and help around camp.

BOOTD) ASHLEY (4) - Hey sweetheart...you think it's a foregone conclusion that they vote off a guy who has worked around camp over some chick who was laying sick in a fetal postion a couple days ago??? Shame on you for not trying to stay alive.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... tribephyl 09-28-07 1
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... Fishercat 09-29-07 2
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... arturbars 09-29-07 3
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 09-29-07 4
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... CattyChat 09-29-07 5
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... ohmyheck 09-29-07 6
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... PhoenixMons 09-29-07 7
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... iltarion 09-29-07 8
   RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... michel 09-29-07 9
       RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... dreamerbeliever 09-30-07 12
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... PepeLePew13 09-30-07 10
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... CTgirl 09-30-07 11
 RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate)... Max Headroom 10-01-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
Like 'em:
Todd: Bringin' the game. Yet, if this were MB old editing I'd be really worried about Amanda and Todd's chances.
Amanada: Doing good girl. Keep it up and this game is yours.
Aaron: I like you. Too bad your alliance partners are setting you up. But if you're too dim to notice, that's your own fault.
Jaime: Ray of sunshine, indeed. That and she brought some game. Too bad the player she confided in was too stupid to deal with it properly.
James: Growr! I loved that he just chose Todd to sit out the reward challenge. Shows that he's got some strategy as well as hunkiness.
Erik: Speaking of hunky. But in a quiet and thoughtful hunky. He seems to know what's going on.
Frosti: Okay, so he's willing to stay quiet and do more than his share of the work. Good to know. If he keeps it up he'll go up.
JR: Hmmm...obviously thinking about the game. And I can see his strategy actually working. But it's uncomfortable to consider him a great player at the moment. I guess if his follow through is as decisive as his initial strategy has been described as then he'll also go up. (Befriending Jaime was super-smart.)

Lump 'em:
PeihAnn: Half of a dysfunctioning and clueless power couple. Blech.
Ashley: Too stupid to figure out the key to surviving tribal council. Talk to people before your departure. Leaving people to make up their minds at TC is just plain ignorant. Tata, Diva.
Sherea: Even worse. Complaining but unwilling to do anything about it at all. (Okay, aside from voting her own friend out.)
Zoolander: Ugh. Smug and delusional.
Leslie: So. Let me get this straight. You can't pray to God without having a bible in your possession? Hmm...does that mean that most of those Jameka breakdowns were unsantioned and, dare I say, blasphemous? Oh and handing the clue over to the "witty" tribemember is one of the dangdumbest moves for her. If ever a time to kill the messenger, episode 3 is it. For me.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-07, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
1. James: There's very little not to like about him right now. He's pushing down trees, he's carried his team to two, if not all three challenges, and he hasn't done anything to make anyone dislike him. He may struggle on the social game, but it hasn't come up yet

2. Courtney: My biggest jump of the week. At this point, the game is most about establishing yourself in someway in my mind for these lists. Courtney's imitation of J-R's snoring and her general sarcastic/dry wit about...well...everything propels her up...a lot.

3. Todd: Playa in the house. He's shaping up to be this year's mastermind of the game, making everyone his puppet. Or this could be the "believed mastermind" edit who gets blindsided in episode five. Still.

4. Jean-Robert: I'm biased on him to begin with. But I really do like the risky strategy he's employing. Of course, being a not-so-hard worker, lazy, bum in the early portions is dangerous. HOWEVER, it's not nearly as dangerous as being the NSH Worker, lazy, loudmouth bum. J-R's a loudmouth, but he's kept himself in check so far, and he's been a very good supporting player in the challenge (he was the non-James MVP in both challenges). As it is in life, people respond a lot better to extreme changes than gradual changes. People notice a player positively who changes positively, rather than one who is always positive. It's the way life is. I'm optimistic, but I think he's already gotten through the risky part of his strategy.

5. Jaime: I think there's a lot we aren't seeing about her and it's good. Ashley said she's very smart, she was kidnapped for a reason (she was their ray of sunshine according to one of the winning tribe's members), and no one has talked negatively of her.

6. Amanda: Probably the most impressive woman so far. Strong physically, good skills on the whole, she's like Parvati if Parvati had game skills.

7. Frosty: Don't know much other than that he is a shrimp and he saved Dave's arse at the immunity challenge. But no news is good news on a losing tribe.

8. Aaron: Eh, being a leader is better than not being a leader...

9. Peih-Gee: See #8

10-12. Denise, Erik, Leslie: Three real non factors right now. Denise is cool with the mullet, Leslie's religious beliefs are oddly not annoying me yet (they usually do on these shows), and Erik's body space.

13. Sherea: Six days with a group of seven people and you don't know the last names of four of them? At least Cassandra had social skills. Mhm.

14. Dave: Annoying me, but this is an unfortunate spot for him since in other seasons, he'd be middle of the pack. Either way, he made one good decision and that was to build a big pit to be safe from the monsoon...but it may have cost the team two challenges. It's hard to imagine he lasts that long...

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-29-07, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
Like:
1. (1) James - guy is a machine -it'll be fun to watch him in challenges
2. (3) Amanda - she is cool, hot, smart - what not to like
3. (2) Aaron - needs to keep his cool if he wants to stay in leadership position
4. (7) Frosti - give him a lot of props for stepping up big in challenges. I wish he was on the other tribe instead of JR.
5. (9) Todd - he got the game down - early favorite to win
6. (5) Jamie - I thought she was another bimbo, but girls showed up to play.
7. (8) Erik - so far under the radar, but seems that him and Jamie might have an allieance

On the fense:
8. (6) Leslie - she wants to play, but i don't think she will make it
9. (14) Pei Gee - so far - meh...
10. (13) Denise - seems to be a nice person, but no entertainment value yet
11. (10) Sherea - she is too lazy to have an attitude.

Don't like
12. (11) Jean Robert - he might be a good poker player, but i would not tollerate him around the camp and vote him off the first chance i get. They really don;t need him with James and Aaron on the team
13. (12) Dave - this dude is a psycho. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.
14. (15) Courtney - I still strongly dislike her.

Boot:
15. Ashley - too sad to see her go - she had some nice assets. Now we are stuck watching psycho-Dave
16. Chicken - One of my favorite boots of all time. What an idiot this guy was. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-07 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

The players had been so well established in episode #1 that my list only needs a few small adjustments.

1) Amanda (1): She was already impressive and now the editors have given her a gameplan, showing us she knows the game well enough to be the Sole Survivor. Can she pull it off?

2) Todd (2): This guy is an expert in strategy. A little bit of arrogance could be his downfall.

3) Aaron (3): He's the good guy that either wins out or gets taken for a ride. Todd and Amanda's set up seems too good to fail.

4) James (4): If the game was only about challenges, he'd be king. I wonder if showing him dismiss Todd out of a challenge was foreshadowing for Todd dismissing him out of the game.

5) Courtney (5): Her confessionals of the events at Fei Long are funny. She knows the game.

6) Jaime (10): She was revealed as the leader of the MallRats v2.0. It's smart to stay hidden but a little rat-like to let others speak for you. Giving the immunity clue to a weakling may hurt Fei Long but will it really help Jaime? She didn't get any deals out of it.

7) Erik (7): Going along with the MallRats v2.0 may get him to the merge but that's about it.

8) Peih-Gee (8): She was smart not to compete for leadership. If she isn't the leader or a member of the anti-Dave group, where does she stand?

9)Frosti (12): A small jump for Frosti. Still, what is he good for except preventing the challenge losses from being blow-outs? He's not even the new BJ because BJ worked at camp.

10) Denise (7): Was she even seen?

11) Leslie (11): The first time we see her talking strategy with Todd was to give him the immunity clue. How about establishing a relationship first? What a moron.

12) Dave (13): Born a jerk, always a jerk. He's lucky Zhan Hu needed his strength.

13) Jean-Robert (14): Can we crown him the king of Jerks? The Jean-RoBear is a new animal to the Jungles of China and he's already on the endangered list. Fei Long doesn't even need his strength.

14) Sherea (15): She's unhappy with the tribe's conditions yet she sits in the shelter while the discussions go on. She's the worst of the NuMallRats.

Booted - Ashley (9): The only one to speak up. Unfortunately, Survivor isn't the place for that.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
1. TODD (1) -- He and Amanda are neck & neck and I was in heaven when my dream came true with them forming an alliance. Todd barely beats out Amanda by being the prince of his tribe -- everyone wants him in their alliance and foolishly trusts him. Leslie giving him the clue was priceless. Keep it up, Todd.

2. AMANDA (2) -- Thank you for hooking up with Todd, I am so pleased. She really kicked butt in the challenge & I'm sure her mom will forgive her.

3. JAMES (3) -- He is truly amazing. I watch him in awe. I just wish he'd be a bit more sociable.

4. LESLIE (9) -- Just this week I rank her high, because she made a huge mistake for herself, but played right into my fave's hands by giving him the clue. That was unbelievable.

5. SHEREA (10) -- Do you hear the words coming outta my mouth?!? Just for that, she gets a bump in standing this week. I don't see her lasting long, because she's just miserable & hating every minute of Survivor.

6. AARON (6) -- He's a good good looking bugger and benefits by being Todd's shield for the time being. Todd sure knows how to pick them.

7. DAVE (5) -- BBQ Building Champ. His rivalry with Ashley was fun to watch. While he may be annoying as a leader, at least he's attempting to do something.

8. FROSTI (4) -- Way to step in for Dave and try to salvage the IC for your tribe! Good little Frosti.

9. JAIME (8) -- She was a decent hostage -- kept her mouth shut & eyes open.

10. PEIH-GEE (14) -- She got a much less bitchy edit. Her & Dave are the only personalities on Zhun Hu so far, the rest are basically mutes with no opinions.

11. COURTNEY (15) -- I'm trying to move past the welcoming ceremony.

12. ERIK (7) -- Wherefore art there, Erik?

13. DENISE (12) -- If it were not for the glimpses of mullet, I wouldn't even know she was there.

14. JEAN-ROBERT aka dumbass (13) -- What is wrong with this guy? "I have nowhere to go, but up." WRONG, buddy, you can be voted out. I think he gets the prize for worst strategy EVER (even worse than Sean's alphabet).

BOOTED - ASHLEY (11) -- Way overrated. I won't miss her, though for the 2nd week in a row the nitwit Zhun Hus eject a stronger (though annoying) member of their tribe. They obviously know nothing about this game.

RIP:
CHICKEN (1st Boot)
Rotisseried on Dave's BBQ pit would've been tasty.

My pathetic attempt at a sig

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-29-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
1. Todd - On the fast track to the top three.
2. Amanda - I like her alot.
3. Courtney - She made me giggle. With the exception of the ceremony, I find her to be witty and sarcastic.
4. Aaron - Kind of the scapegoat
5. James - Say something already
6. Jaime - She seems like a very nice girl.
7. Frosti - meh.
8. Erik - meh.
9. Denise - meh.
10. Peih-Gee - Toned down a lot this episode.
11. Leslie - Best of the rest
12. Sherea - How do not know the last names of three people you've spent the last week with? Especially when one of them is 'Law'.
13. Jean-Robert - What. A. Dumba$$.
14. Zoolander - He is a psycho. I would be afraid of him lighting the shelter on fire. While I am in it.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-29-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
Not too many changes from last week, just filling in the middle people who had no rankings last week and some minor tweaking.

1. James (1) - he should be #1 in my book for a while, followed very closely by...

2. Todd (2) - I have high hopes for him, HOWEVER the old revealed alliances not panning out thing has me slightly concerned. Still, he's one of hte few people who really seems to have a grasp about how to play the game and play it well

3. Denise (3) - Still like her, though she's been the most invisible thus far (means she'll at least be around another few episodes, so that's good)

4. Amanda (NR) - One of the others who's obviously in it to win it.

5. Frosti (4)- nice showing in the challenge...made up for last week's blunder. Still think he'll be interesting to watch

6. Peih-Gee (5) - I hope she figures out a way to help her tribe make decisions without looking like a bossy snob, cause I kinda like her still

7. Erik (NR) - *snooze*

8. Jaime (NR) - she's alright...it appears as if she made a poor choice when she gave Leslie the clue, though

9. Aaron (NR) - Meh. He's sort of blah and what kind of moron fights with a tribemate in front of a spy? Seriously...get a clue.

10. Dave (NR) - I had higher hopes for him, but man is he coming off arrogant. He sounded like he had a good head on his shoulders in some of the clips on the CBS website. I'm giving him a little leeway since he's on a tribe full of folks who seem clueless, but all he's doing is alienating himself by acting like being "leader" means being an a$$

11. Leslie (14) - despite her issues at the ceremony last week, she was moving up...until she stupidly shared the clue with Todd (her reasoning was the really stupid part).

12. Sherea (NR) - She seems rather clueless about the game (way to go letting the whole tribe know who you're close to at TC)

13. Courtney (15)- she can be humorous, I'll give her that. But I can't get past her immature/insensitive attitude at the ceremony. First impressions are a big deal to me and she made a really horrible one.

14. Jean-Robert (13) - Excellent poker player or not, this dude royally sucks at Survivor. His "strategy" to look and act like a lazy moron is just plain dumb, IMO. That and fighting with Aaron in front of a spy...just stupid.

Departed: Ashley - For a wrestler, she sure didn't show off any of her so-called skills in the mud challenge. And as much as Dave was annoying, she was just plain stupid to not attempt to save herself. Seemed she had some "friends" who might have voted for Dave had she at least tried to plead her case a little bit. Buh-bye, idiot!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-29-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-07 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Oh boy, bad start to this season so far. Yes, the cast is more attractive than Fiji, thank God, but most the likable people seemed to take a step back this week. Hopefully, some genuinely likable people step forward.

1. James - Most physically impressive person ever on Survivor. Poor Zhang Hu had to know they had no chance as soon as that ball challenge was revealed to them. He has no shot in this game, but he stays here because so many others opened their mouths and fell back.
2. Amanda - If not for blur spots, she would be #1 hands down, probably #1 all time. But she dropped slightly for me despite good efforts in the challenges because 1) why align with weakness rather than strength? You can trust strength more because they won't rely solely on deception. Todd? What else does he got going for him? Never trust the smallest dog. And 2) her comments about strategy showed no ability to think on her part. All she did was repeat what Todd told her like she was his secretary or something. Think for yourself!
3. Jamie- Huge move up for her. Attractive and nice, she also showed some brains in her role as the spy. Giving Leslie the clue for the idol makes complete sense. She had no way of knowing dunderhead would tell Todd.
4. Aaron - Drops for his idiotic conversation with JR. No matter how irritating JR is, YOU are the one that comes off bad by telling him you don't like him. Weren't you supposed to be the leader? Then you have to lead the WHOLE tribe, not just the people you like. He couldn't lead lemmings over a cliff.
5. Denise- She is getting no play whatsoever. Still, she is good for 5th, which shows what I think of this cast right now.
6. PG - I kinda like her, and I give her credit for asserting herself on the loser tribe. But she seems to have no allies. The Shi Ann comparison might be fitting afterall.
7. Frosti - Could be higher as the young guy who is giving it his all on the loser tribe, but he and Erik both drop for being so damn timid as to let a 75 lb asian woman and a crazy man give them orders. Represent, man!
8. Courtney - Still irritating and is likely to drop back down at any time, but she at least showed some smarts when Jaime was around.
9. Leslie - Let's remember there is editing involved before we raz her too much about her Bible. If she misses it, she misses it. There's nothing wrong with that. Sharing the idol clue with Todd was completely idiotic though. Why? There are many reasons why Yauman shared his with Earl, and none of those reasons exist for you.
10. Erik - Drops farthest for standing there with his arms crossed while two fruitcakes wrecked the morale of the tribe. Someone please retrieve this guy's left nut from his momma's purse! Dude, SAY SOMETHING!
11. Sherea - Lazy and unsociable. Great. Why is she there?
12. Todd- Nearly hits the bottom of my list for flat out being annoying, pompous, and useless at everything but talking in bushes. Yeah, you better tell us the reasoning behind your every move; otherwise, we might miss the genius behind it. We are all idiots, unlike you, jerk off. And way to basically tell us that you hope Leslie gets so sick she has to leave the game. Apparently, I was the only one who caught that. Way to show concern for your fellow tribemates and your elders. What a man! A n alliance of 3 gets you no where.
13. Frenchie- Before you say how stupid this guy's strategy is, didn't Richard Hatch basically start the same way? Maybe he knows his tribe is so strong that making himself the perfect dog come merge is pretty smart. Regardless, being a lazy jerk still puts you at the botttom.
14. Nero (Dave)- Might be the first bonafide crazy person ever on this show. I know we have had some weird cats before, but this guy doesn't think he's crazy. THAT might be what puts him over the edge. Dude is not right.

Ashley- Predictable. Knew she was gone when she wasn't talking to anyone before TC. At least she stood up to Nero, but unfortunately for her, her tribe wasn't behind her. They were busy washing their tights. As far as Ashley goes, I will miss them.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
I was thinking of Hatch also when I heard JR's strategy but not the Borneo Hatch. That one started off talking and building a team. The first 10 minutes of episode #1 are about Hatch building up his team and wanting to set goals. He also provided almost from the start.

No, the Hatch that JR reminds me of is the All-Stars Hatch who did nothing except during the immunity challenges. He was either trying to be seen as a goat or he wanted dissension to erupt in camp. Either way, All-Star Hatch had as little chance to win as JR! The targets on their back is bigger than both their butts!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
Agree michel. Not Borneo Hatch, but All-Star. The jail-bird was actually pretty hard working in the first season.

The lazy comments from the bloated poker player actually reminded me of John K. from Vanuatu. Not in the looks department mind you, but rather wanting others to take more naps so he wouldn't look as bad.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
1. Todd (1) - Playing a great game so far.

2. Courtney (2) - I'll echo's last week's comments that she's hilarious and perfect for this show, even if she's someone you might not like in real life. The imitation of J-R's snoring was dead-on and funny.

3. James (4) - Continues to impress in challenges and capped it off with a resounding 'gongggg!' after literally going through the gong at the end of the IC.

4. Amanda (6) - Thought she conducted herself very well in the alliance discussion with Todd and Aaron, made herself appear to be an extremely strong player overall.

5. Jaime (9) - She looked like she had some sense in trying to expose the weak spot in the other tribe and listening in on the fight going on between Jean-Slobbert and Aaron. Also chirped up with some good opinions on things around camp.

6. Aaron (7) - We'll see if his alliance-joining with Todd and Amanda was a good thing for him, but he's joining some pretty quality people in the game in this alliance.

7. Peih-Gee (3) - Hadn't done anything to distinguish herself in the last episode.

8. Denise (5) - Still invisible and waiting for her story to flesh out.

9. Erik (10) - See #8 and change 'her' to 'his'

10. Frosti (11) - Looks solid in challenges but otherwise completely invisible in camp, which isn't a good sign.

Hall of Shame

11. Dave (8) - The worst display of leadership and in-camp strategy since Rupert on All-Stars. Don't mistake the fact that the amazing spectacular BBQ pit was still standing after the monsoon hit camp to be a "win" for you, Dave.

12. Sherea (14) - She didn't do anything to distinguish herself (Still don't know the names of some of the peeps in your camp after six days? Develop some social skills, will ya?) to deserve a move up two spots, but she didn't embarrass herself like the next two did.

13. Leslie (12) - Moron... figure out the clue on your own! Just might have handed Todd a free ride to the final few. Even if Todd figures out the clue, ya think he's going to let Leslie know until after she's booted?

14. Jean-Slobbert (13) - Lazy-azz bum slept his way through the entire episode (other than to let Ashley grab and ride his shorts in the RC) and then offered up pathetically weak explanations and theories for his sleeping-in. The previews for next week also reveal what a numbskull he is with his game-play.

Bootee: Ashley (15) - Did possibly the dumbest move in Survivor history (and there's been a few doozies over the years) in believing it was a good idea to wait until Tribal Council before arguing that Dave was a lousy leader. Go back to curling up in a fetal position, please - preferably for the rest of your life.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
1, (2) Amanda - What a competitor in the reward challenge, and she was still smiling even when her top was down around her waist!

2, (1) Aaron – He’s a hard worker and a good leader for his tribe.

3, (4) James – He’s a rock. How can Fei Long not win the strength challenges?!

4, (3) Todd – He knows the game, but is a bit cocky especially for this early in the game.

5, (6) Courtney – Her confessionals are great. She understands the game much more than I first thought and despite her snarky asides, has bonded with her teammates.

6, (7) Jaime – She is a good sport and has the social game down. I’m not sure if her strategy is the best; time will tell.

7, (5) Erik – He is sooo handsome but needs to speak up a little more around camp. He has the girls alliance and could be a quiet power, or not.

8, (9) Frosti – Stepped forward when Dave was losing it and kept his team in the immunity challenge.

9, (12) Peih Gee – She was neither emotional nor bossy this week and is content to let Dave dig his own grave.

10, (8) Denise – I think I’ll like her when she gets a story, but for now she’s invisible.

11, (10) Leslie – The Lord gave her a clue and then she turned around and gave it to Todd. Foolish.

12, (13) Jean Robert – His strategy to be lazy is risky and stupid because he may not last long enough to turn it around.

13, (14) Zoolander – He works hard, so I won’t put him last, but Ashley said it best, “he is a tool!”

14, (15) Sherea – She’s too negative. How about taking the initiative and starting a conversation with someone – or your whole tribe?

Ashley – Meh, didn’t add anything to the game except a perverse fascination/distraction with her implants and lip rings.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor - China Love (or Hate) List - Week #2"
It's still too early for real rankings.

Aaron
Amanda
Frosti
Jaime
James
Todd

MEH

Courtney
Denise
Erik
Peih-Gee

DON'T LIKE

Dave
Jean-Robert
Leslie
Sherea

RIP

Chicken
Ashley

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •