The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview question suggestions for ousted Survivor: China Castaway #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-07, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview question suggestions for ousted Survivor: China Castaway #2"
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: China's second eliminated castaway? If so, here's your chance to get it answered.

Similar to our spring coverage of The Amazing Race: All-Stars, Reality TV World is conducting weekly interviews with each of Survivor: China's eliminated castaways. Post your question suggestions below, and each week we'll pick a few to include in our interview.

(NOTE: This week's interview will take place Friday afternoon, so all suggestions must be posted by noontime ET on Friday)

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Estee 09-28-07 1
   RE: Interview question suggestions ... mistyrose52 09-28-07 2
 Interview posted SurvivorBlows 09-28-07 3
   RE: Interview posted Puffy 10-05-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interview question suggestions for ousted Survivor: China Castaway #2"
How much of a briefing did Jamie give you about the other tribe once she returned? Did she go into detail on what she did there as well as what she witnessed?

How many votes did you feel you had against Dave going into TC? Do you now feel you made the wrong move by moving against him so late?

Do you think there was a celebrity element to your ouster, as in 'She's already well-known and getting a decent salary: she doesn't need the prize...'?

Is Dave ever going to let anyone eat, or is he going to make them wait until the living room set is complete?

Is the WWE planning on using your show time in any storylines?

How much of the show had you seen before applying or being recruited? Did you have a strategy coming in? If so, what was it, and if you were given a second chance, how would you change it?

What have you been the most surprised to see on the show so far, as far as your own edit or other people's actions go?

So how was Sequesterville?

Yes, I know the CBS rep will never let that last one through.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interview question suggestions for ousted Survivor: China Castaway #2"
Are those things FOR REAL??? Just kidding. I think the good questions were covered above. Can't think of any others, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad she's gone!!

She had a very annoying way about her, and maybe that, along with her supposedly star status (I personally had never heard of her) may have gotten the best of her in the end. Who knows. We'll see what happens at the interview this morning.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Interview posted"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-ashley-massaro-dishes-about-her-survivor-smackdown-5844.php

Thanks for the suggestions Estee!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview posted"
Great interview!

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •