The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Texas Women...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Texas Women...."
The owner of a golf course in Texas was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from the University of Texas and I need some help. If I were to give you 20,000 dollars minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, then replied, "Everything but my earrings. . . "

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Texas Women.... wendyp 02-20-03 1
 RE: Texas Women.... Q 02-20-03 2
 RE: Texas Women.... SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 3
 RE: Texas Women.... PackMan 02-20-03 4
 RE: Texas Women.... nailbone 02-20-03 5
   RE: Texas Women.... SurvivorOverlord 02-20-03 6
       RE: Texas Women.... nailbone 02-20-03 7
           RE: Texas Women.... wendyp 02-20-03 8
               RE: Texas Women.... nailbone 02-20-03 9
                   RE: Texas Women.... wendyp 02-20-03 11
                       RE: Texas Women.... nailbone 02-20-03 12
                       RE: Texas Women.... SurvivorOverlord 02-20-03 13
                           RE: Texas Women.... nailbone 02-20-03 14
               RE: Texas Women.... SurvivorOverlord 02-20-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Texas Women...."
That has to be EAST TEXAS you are talking about!! Those of us in South Texas would atleast ask for the double wide too!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Texas Women...."
He He. I'm just surprised she had to think for a moment.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Texas Women...."
I love Texas women.

A favorite title from a country song: "Texas Women Don't Stay Lonely Long".

Nuff said.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Texas Women...."
Aww, koko. Thanks for the laugh.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Texas Women...."
Beautiful!! And the fact that she was a teasip (from the university of Texas) makes it even funnier!!

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved. (c) 2002 Kingsladye Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Texas Women...."
Just knew you would bring attention to that part Boner

As a graduate of UT I can proudly say...I think I know that girl!

--trying to find a double wide for Wendy really fast

02-20-03, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Texas Women...."
I started to toss in a shout out to you, bud, but then I decided to see how long it'd take you to find it.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved. (c) 2002 Kingsladye Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

02-20-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Texas Women...."
I started to toss in a shout out to you, bud, but then I decided to see how long it'd take you to find it.

Okay now the title had Texas and Women and you thought you needed to shout out to SOL!?! *giggles*

02-20-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Texas Women...."
No no no *whacks Wendy* I saw "the university of Texas" and thought of SOL, knowing of his affiliation with that place.

02-20-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Texas Women...."
*giggles* I knew the UT connection, but I still think the women and Texas brought him here. That is my story and I am sticking to it!

02-20-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Texas Women...."
Oh for sure it was the "Texas" and "women" that brought me here, just not what made me think of SOL.

02-20-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Texas Women...."
Texas women will always get me here sweetie!!

To quote another great fellow statesman Stevie Ray Vaughn

I've been with women from California, I've been with girls from Idaho
But you ain't seen love, no in-between love, like the Texas women I know.

The girls are pretty, out there in Georgia, but have you ever been to San Antone'
Down here in Texas we've got it made, ooooh it's gettin' better everywhere I go.

Chorus:
Texas women...Youv'e got to see those Texas women, that's for sure
Texas girls......I can't get over Texas girls....there ain't no cure.

We've been in Houston and Texarkana, we've played the halls if Abilene
Those Texas women keep getting finer, it's the damn'dest thing I ever seen.
They got that look, ain't no denying
Those Texas women drive me out of my mind.

--I think that says it all

02-20-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Texas Women...."
Amen, Brother Stevie, amen!! Ain't no women like Texas women. And OT Texas women are the hottest of all!

02-20-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Texas Women...."
*WHACKS Wendy*

just cause I like it

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •