The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When God talks, you should listen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When God talks, you should listen"
Oh my Heck..what a morning. For some psychotic reason, I decided to make Dr. appointments for both of my kids on the same day. I ran around like a fool all morning, packing lunches and stuff for when I dropped them off at school, got them dressed and fed and saw I didnt really have time for a shower. So what did I do? I pushed it, showered anyway and was running horribly late(my thinking was that it wouldnt be an issue because this particular Doc is ALWAYS running late). So we get to the office, and I find out that my daughter has pulled her famous "silent puking" trick. My leather seats were soaked, as were her pants..but no time to change because WE'RE LATE ALREADY and its a 40 minute round trip to go get her dry clothes. Naturally, the only clean up stuff I had in the car was 2 leftover napkins from Wendys..a BIG help let me tell you. So I do the best I can to de-chunk her, and herd the two of them into the office where Mr Bea was SUPPOSED to meet me. Do I need to tell you that he wasnt there? My son is all jacked up and is having giggle fits and not listening to a freakin word I have to say, and suddenly my daughter wants to be held. OK..I just had hip surgery, and shes damp with tossed-up shrimp lo mein, but hey, if it will keep her quiet...whatever. Finally the Mr shows up, convienently 5 seconds before the doc comes out and calls us back to the exam. I wont go on about the exam, but what was supposed to be 2 20 minute appointments turned into and hour and a half. Mr Bea wants us all to go to the pharmacy to wait for the prescriptions after!!! I put the big kabosh on that, and ask him to wait for the 'scrips and then take our son to school, cause the little Barf-miester isnt going to school today, and I dont want to have to drag her into his school to take him to class. He agrees to that, so I take her out to the car. On the way, shes crying and wants held again, so I pick her up and she promptly barfs down my back, in my hair and down into my shirt. (Shrimp lo mein isnt my favorite to begin with, but day old and rancid is even worse) So I get to the car..have NOTHING to clean up with, and foul my leather even further. Half way home I have to stop to throw up..the shrimpvomit was killin me......when Im just pulling back onto the road, I hear the silent wonder repeating herself in the back seat. I drove home as fast as was humanely possible, had to clean both of us up, and the car, and her bed and carpet(cause she went to lay down while I showered and couldnt make it to the bathroom). Now, I cant say for sure that none of this would have happened had I NOT showered this morning....but I really think that God was trying to let me know not to bother...ya know?

"NO, NO...I WONT take your nasty medicine!"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When God talks, you should list... nailbone 02-20-03 1
 RE: When God talks, you should list... jkokoj 02-20-03 2
 RE: When God talks, you should list... snoocharoo 02-20-03 3
 RE: When God talks, you should list... SurvivorOverlord 02-20-03 4
   RE: When God talks, you should list... Esbea 02-20-03 5
 RE: When God talks, you should list... minitroll 02-20-03 6
 RE: When God talks, you should list... anotherkim 02-20-03 7
 RE: When God talks, you should list... thndrkttn 02-20-03 8
   RE: When God talks, you should list... Esbea 02-20-03 9
       RE: When God talks, you should list... thndrkttn 02-20-03 11
       RE: When God talks, you should list... Sophie 02-20-03 16
           RE: When God talks, you should list... Esbea 02-20-03 17
 RE: When God talks, you should list... Q 02-20-03 10
   RE: When God talks, you should list... Schnookie Palookie 02-20-03 12
 RE: When God talks, you should list... Swami 02-20-03 13
 RE: When God talks, you should list... Spidey 02-20-03 14
 RE: When God talks, you should list... Wheezy 02-20-03 15
   RE: When God talks, you should list... minitroll 02-20-03 19
 RE: When God talks, you should list... I_AM_HE 02-20-03 18
 RE: When God talks, you should list... Silvergirl1 02-20-03 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Oh Esbea, my love, there's not a parent here that can't sympathize with your trials and tribs. Big hugs to make it better!

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved. (c) 2002 Kingsladye Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
{{HUGS}} sweetie! What a day. Lay down rest and take care of yourself and little bea.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Oh Esbea honey...that is just AWFUL!!!!!! Moms deserve medals on days like the one you are having.

(((((HUGS...from a distance)))))

Good luck my sister friend, if you need to vent just drop me a line.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, there are so many other reasons"

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
I think every parent among us has had days similar to that(although I will admit that shrimp lo mein sounds really friggin bad the 2nd time around)!!

Big Huggs to you sweetie

*wait a minute....you did say you showered right??????.....don't wanna hugg nobody covered with puke you know*

BTW...speaking of the barfmeister....Wheezy you may have to bring the "ralphing rat" out for this one!

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

02-20-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
pllllleeeeeeaaaseeeeeee..im beggin you..no more barfing!!!!!!!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Oh Esbea, what a horrible morning! I hope you and litlle Bea feel better real soon.

On the positive side...as a mother who has cleaned up her share of childhood delights, I must say that leather is easier to clean than fabric, so it could have been worse.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
(((Esbea)) What a day! I am sorry, but I had to laugh at your misfortune. I hope all is well now.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
You have NO idea how well I can relate to this post

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Here's to wishing for lots of hot water, soap and clean sheets for you and miniBea.

The thought of warm vomit in my hair and down my back gives me the willies.

....has never been puked on BUT has been sh*t on by several seagulls while lifeguarding and that was bad enough.

02-20-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
"....has never been puked on BUT has been sh*t on by several seagulls while lifeguarding and that was bad enough. "

LOL, its obvious youre NOT a mom yet! and I gotta add that having been puked on and having had to clean up more than my share of barf, the only kind that grosses me out is the cat barf, so Id have to say that the seagull sh*t would be worse!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Esbea-props to all you moms out there! And you're right. I'm am definitley not a mom--hell, I don't even want the responsibility of a pet let alone a child!

Being up in a lifeguard chair you can't just come down whenever you feel like it so when you get crapped on, it just stays there until someone comes to rescue you.

It's not necessarily the poop that bothers me, as I am not that squeemish, but it's the warmth of the poop that FREAKS.ME.OUT.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-20-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Bea, how old is your little ? I'm so sorry you had to do all of that!

The only time I've been thrown up on was by my best friend after a bit too much .

02-20-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
shes 7. and this may not make much sense...but getting thrown up on by your kid is better than getting thrown up on by a drunk friend.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
What a crazy day this is. Lets all go to bed and forget it ever happened!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
I second that emotion Q.

*hugs* for Esbea.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
What a morning Esbea! You deserve a medal, a nice long soak in the hot tub, and all the alcohol you feel like consuming.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Ah, the joys of motherhood.

How awful for you (and yet somehow hysterical from this far away). Did poor Esbea's description remind anyone else of the Stand By Me scene with the Barforama at the pie easting contest?

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Oh dear, Esbea, THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!! And a little too recent in my memory for me to laugh out loud (but almost). I wanted very badly to bring out the barfster, but have decided to refrain out of respect for you. Be prepared for the rest of you to get it!

At our house there were 10 days of barfy flu, followed by 4 whole days of wellness, only to start the other fever/sore throat/cough flu--my son has had a fever since Saturday! Patiently waiting for the next one to get it...by the time we are done it will be Spring!

wheeeze

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-20-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
Poor Wheezy! What a miserable winter!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"
awww, hope things are better now Esbea
*hugs*

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: When God talks, you should listen"

Coming in for a landing and to wish you and the kids well, Esbea.

Taking post #20, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Has anyone else developed the habit of saying "Oh My Heck" in public? I don't live in Utah, so it is so out of place here in MD.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •