The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it too late........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

azsk8fan 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail azsk8fan Click to send private message to azsk8fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it too late........."
To scrap this season and really STARTOVER?? How sad to think there are probably piles of applications from women who REALLY need help and are willing to work within the process and yet we are subjected to a daily onslaught of nothing more than melo-drama, back-stabbers, drama queens etc. It really is sad to think that what was once a wonderful opportunity for not only the women in the house but also for us, the viewers, to learn and grow has turned into this macabre circus of freaks. How sad indeed and hopefully it's not too late to get these women out of the house and get back to REAL..........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it too late......... starente 11-18-05 1
 RE: Is it too late......... MSSEVEN 11-18-05 2
   RE: Is it too late......... Amalfi coast girl 11-18-05 3
       RE: Is it too late......... dottedline 11-18-05 4
           RE: Is it too late......... justashell 11-18-05 6
       RE: Is it too late......... bentherdunthat 11-18-05 5
       RE: Is it too late......... azsk8fan 11-18-05 8
 RE: Is it too late......... Cyahd 11-18-05 7
   RE: Is it too late......... azsk8fan 11-18-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starente 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starente Click to send private message to starente Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it too late........."
I second the motion!

MSSEVEN 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MSSEVEN Click to send private message to MSSEVEN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it too late........."
They have really wasted good time and money on this boring, lazy group of women who all need to go home!

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-18-05, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it too late........."
I may be a schmuck, but I still have hope for Jill and TJ. The others appear completely hopeless to me.

dottedline 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottedline Click to send private message to dottedline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it too late........."
I think Jill and TJ are actually trying, and I see some effort by Allison. However, Lisa and Christina are just useless. And I haven't seen Jessica really DO anything.

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it too late........."

Yeah, it seems Jessica is just kind of "hanging around".

Go Jill and TJ!

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it too late........."
I agree with you and dottedline, I think Jill and TJ are the only ones in the house that are approaching this with any commitment or integrity. The other women seem to be there to boost the drama. It makes me feel manipulated as a viewer. The show isn't "honest" and raw anymore. So disappointing.

11-18-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azsk8fan Click to send private message to azsk8fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it too late........."
>I may be a schmuck, but
>I still have hope for
>Jill and TJ. The
>others appear completely hopeless to
>me.

No you are not a schmuck - I should have excluded TJ and Jill - I, too, think they are really trying and working hard to achieve their goal - wish I could say the same for the rest of the nut-cases but I can't.

Cyahd 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyahd Click to send private message to Cyahd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it too late........."
I have to agree with everyone. This season has been very dissappointing. The other seasons there were a few situations or HG's that I didn't necessarily like, agree with, etc. But this season, instead of connecting with these women on at least some level I very truly feel sorry for each and every one of them. They have REAL issues, they have REAL problems, and in my opinion, they are being used as a ratings ploy instead of being treated with the compassion and diginity of past seasons. I hope in my heart none of them come away from this "scarred" more than they were prior to entering the house.

I am very dissappointed this season and even more so for the HG's.

11-18-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is it too late........."
>I have to agree with everyone.
> This season has been
>very dissappointing. The other
>seasons there were a few
>situations or HG's that I
>didn't necessarily like, agree with,
>etc. But this season,
>instead of connecting with these
>women on at least some
>level I very truly feel
>sorry for each and every
>one of them. They
>have REAL issues, they have
>REAL problems, and in my
>opinion, they are being used
>as a ratings ploy instead
>of being treated with the
>compassion and diginity of past
>seasons. I hope in
>my heart none of them
>come away from this "scarred"
>more than they were prior
>to entering the house.
>
>I am very dissappointed this season
>and even more so for
>the HG's.

I don't agree that they are being used as a ratings ploy except that maybe, if not for ratings, they would all (except TJ/Jill) have been kicked out - so in that sense they probably are being 'used'..... This wouldn't even be an issue, however, if they were in the house for honest purposes rather than instant stardom (Allison, Jessica) or in Lisa's case just a way to break the boredom of doing nothing day after day - for Lisa it's like this is a hoot, a lark - God only knows what Christina's real purpose is - also stardom maybe? In any case whatever situation these women find themselves in is primarily of their own doing - they don't deserve any compassion or dignified treatment simply because they are all using the SO house for undignified and less than compassionate reasons.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •