The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vid Caps/Voice Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vid Caps/Voice Over"
Voice Over:

JP: Next time on Survivor, the guys are feeling cocky.
Burton: I don't think that they could come up with a decent strategy if they had to.
Jon: We definitely have the intellectual advantage.
JP: The girls are getting fed up.
Sandra: The sooner we get rid of these jackasses the better.
Jon: I swear on my grandmother, I swear, I swear, I swear. Now do you guys have a <bleeping> plan or not?

http://survivorfever.net/vc_ep12_1.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over Blow by Blow 12-05-03 1
   yeah... cqvenus 12-05-03 2
       RE: yeah... Smooth23 12-05-03 3
           RE: yeah... Ra_8secs 12-05-03 7
               RE: yeah... Estee 12-05-03 8
   RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over Ra_8secs 12-05-03 6
 I swear on my grandmother oddout 12-05-03 4
 RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over Dougbie 12-05-03 5
 RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over Missing_Rupert 12-05-03 9
   RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over Loquatrix 12-05-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over"
>>Jon: I swear on my grandmother, I swear, I swear, I swear. Now do you guys have a <bleeping> plan or not?

Jon's sounding kind of desperate there.

-P

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "yeah..."
... maybe they want him to go next (b/c darrah is allied with burton) so he's kinda pleading and scrambling now. unfortunately, maybe he then wins immunity. i don't know. i quit. i just wish i could have a jon/sandra F2. *sigh*

~ cq
luv me the latina and the JFP

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-03, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: yeah..."
Jon sandra F2!, I wouldn't even watch.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: yeah..."
Put 'em in a cage together. It'd be the ultimate extreme fight.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: yeah..."
Who was it that said a Jon/Sandra final two would be worth it just for having one jury member use their question on 'Tell me why I should vote for the other person'?

We'd either be looking at thirty seconds of dead silence or something along the lines of:

Jon: 'You should vote for Sandra because she was smart enough to ride _my_ coattails after I got rid of Rupert's tow ropes. It takes a really smart player to pick out the person who's going all the way to the top.'

Sandra: 'You should vote for Jon because he could use the money to get himself a really nice plot and tombstone right next to his grandmother's.'

Dead silence. Definitely dead silence.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over"
jon realizes he's toast.

it's either him or Burton off next week.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

oddout 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddout Click to send private message to oddout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I swear on my grandmother"
Isn't that the same thing he told Christa and then stabbed her in the back. Are they going to fall for that again?

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over"
<Jon: I swear on my grandmother, I swear, I swear, I swear. Now do you guys have a <bleeping> plan or not?>
This is where the "Conversations lead to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?" quote from SeeBS website comes into play. Jon is obviously concerned about something and I find the wording of the quote intriguing. He is asking if the others have a “plan”. It seems as if he has overheard of a plan that may effect his allies and not necessary himself, again supporting the Burton boot idea. With the stressing of the swearing on grandma I get the impression Lillian must be part of this conversation. Jon knows how much she buys in to the grandmother story and so he is pulling out the big guns to get the information he needs.

By looking at his clothing, what is the timing of this conversation? Jon does ware his buff around camp and not just at challenges, but I wonder if this conversation is just after something like the immunity challenge. If he and Burton go off for the reward feast, that gives the ladies plenty of time to come up with a “plan”…

Doug B,-->DougB,-->Dougbie
Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over"
There is a new video promo available on the CBS site. It is along the same lines as the first, but Jon offers another offensive comment on women, and Lil ends the cut with yelling "what happened to our alliance!."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor7/

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vid Caps/Voice Over"
Never underestimate the enemy.

Jon's inability to grasp that concept is something that has been shared by many a castaway in the past, and they all come a cropper over it. Gosh, I do love a take-down and I hope we get one in grand style next week!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •