The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E12: Discussion of other sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E12: Discussion of other sites"
This thread is to discuss the activity on other sites throughout the week. Once the day of the show arrives, another thread will be started specifically to summarize the picks from other sites.

These are isolated into one thread (actually, two huh? pardon my cold) because some folks don't care what's going on on the other sites and can thus easily avoid.

Where we currently stand:

Snewser
He put his checkmark up early for E12, so he's confident he knows who's going. His scorecard currently only shows one player still in the game with a thumbs-down - Burton.

TDT
The scorecard has Darrah and Lil Safe, Sandra Safe?, and Jon and Burton in Trouble?

Current speculation is that the RC is the vehicle tie-in, with Burton winning a GMC Envoy.

No speculation yet on IC.

Burton is the current speculative bootee.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E12: Discussion of other sites Dougbie 12-05-03 1
 Snewser & TDT Goooey_Alley 12-08-03 2
   RE: Snewser & TDT Thaibeach 12-11-03 20
 RE: E12: Discussion of other sites Brownroach 12-08-03 3
   More importantly... forehead 12-08-03 4
   Actually... Goooey_Alley 12-08-03 5
 TV Guide Handicaps Final Five dabo 12-09-03 6
   RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five Brownroach 12-09-03 7
       RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five dabo 12-09-03 8
           RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five Brownroach 12-09-03 9
 RE: E12: Discussion of other sites kelli_blue 12-09-03 10
 Snewser Question volsfan 12-11-03 11
   RE: Snewser Question Brownroach 12-11-03 12
       RE: Snewser Question FSUGUY 12-11-03 13
           Emphasis FesterFan1 12-11-03 14
               RE: Emphasis volsfan 12-11-03 17
               Big Lie Dougbie 12-11-03 32
                   RE: Big Lie yensid 12-11-03 33
           Where can I find Snewser? Missing_Rupert 12-11-03 15
               RE: Where can I find Snewser? KeithFan 12-11-03 16
               RE: Where can I find Snewser? volsfan 12-11-03 19
           2nd check is new Chez 12-11-03 18
               RE: 2nd check is new KeithFan 12-11-03 21
                   RE: 2nd check is new volsfan 12-11-03 23
                   RE: 2nd check is new Chez 12-11-03 24
               Thanks! Missing_Rupert 12-11-03 22
               RE: 2nd check is new Bebo 12-11-03 25
                   RE: 2nd check is new VerucaSalt 12-11-03 26
                   RE: 2nd check is new volsfan 12-11-03 27
 Darrah's multiple IC wins? Brownroach 12-11-03 28
   RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins? Bebo 12-11-03 29
       RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins? volsfan 12-11-03 30
       RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins? FarmBoy 12-11-03 31
 RE: E12: Discussion of other sites lovetowatch 12-11-03 34
   RE: E12: Discussion of other sites joannie 12-11-03 43
 Snewser checks changed volsfan 12-11-03 35
   He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in... Chez 12-11-03 36
       RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... volsfan 12-11-03 37
       RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... okaloosajohn 12-11-03 38
           RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... yensid 12-11-03 39
               RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... bebekid 12-11-03 40
                   RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... yensid 12-11-03 41
                       RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jo... bebekid 12-11-03 45
       Sandra & Jon's Post Goooey_Alley 12-11-03 42
           RE: Sandra & Jon's Post bebekid 12-11-03 44
               RE: Sandra & Jon's Post Goooey_Alley 12-11-03 46
                   RE: Sandra & Jon's Post bebekid 12-11-03 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E12: Discussion of other sites"
Well Bebo, it looks like I screwed up again. I reposted my question about the car sponsor for survivor on this forum before I read this post. Maybe it would do better here.
Sorry

Doug B,-->DougB,-->Dougbie
Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-03, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Snewser & TDT"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-03 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

Both Scorecards are settled with same order:

BURTON
Trouble? Jury.

JON
Trouble? Final 4?

SANDRA
Safe? Final 4? or... Could the mole be leaking the winner?

LILLIAN
Safe. Final 2? SPhoenix says so.

DARRAH
Safe. Final 2? SPhoenix says so.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewser & TDT"
SANDRA
Safe? Final 4? or... Could the mole be leaking the winner?

"could the mole be leaking the winner?" I know Snewser likes to be cryptic, but wtf does this mean? That Sandra may be the winner? I thought he had already said that the F2 are Darrah and Lil.

...Jon blows!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E12: Discussion of other sites"
Also worth noting is that there's been no reshuffling at all since right after Ep 10, when Snewser (and TDT?) flipped Christa and Burton around. In the couple of weeks leading up to Tijuana's boot, it seemed there was more rearranging going on.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More importantly..."
...Snewser had two checkmarks up without names, while Christa & Burton were the only ones with a thumb down....

12-08-03, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Actually..."
Without SP's spoiler of Final 2, Sandra might have been placed by Snews on Darrah's spot. But after the announcement, he immediately moved Sandra at last jury member spot and added the "...but, SP..."

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TV Guide Handicaps Final Five"
For whatever it may be worth (LOL):

Burton, 2 to 1 odds of winning.
Darrah, 10 to 1 odds of winning.
Jon, 4 to 1 odds of winning.
Lillian: 5 to 2 odds of winning.
Sandra: 10 to 1 odds of winning.

Given the wankish nature of TVG I'd say it looks bad for Burton now.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

12-09-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five"
If I remember correctly, Burton was given the most favorable odds of winning on one of the major handicapping sites before the show started.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five"
If we translate the "odds of winning" into who are the biggest f2 threats, Burton and Jon have a lot to worry about. And probably neither of them realizes it.

12-09-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: TV Guide Handicaps Final Five"
I think Burton probably feels that he would be hard to beat in F2. He's been a provider, excelled in challenges, was a good strategist, hasn't seriously rubbed anyone the wrong way. Yeah, he's an Outcast, but he's hoping that won't count against him -- after all, he didn't know he'd be back in the game, it was all the doing of MB.

His problem now is actually getting to F2.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: E12: Discussion of other sites"
I don't care much for Darrah, so I'm still hoping Sandra is in the F2....wasn't betting suspended because her name was picked so often?
I think she's played the game well and would like to see her go up against Lil.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Snewser Question"
Ok...I remember snewser putting up two check marks for one week butt has he always had the two check marks for weeks 10 and 11?

I know this has already passed...I was just curious...I don't visit his site too often!

12-11-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Snewser Question"
No -- the Tijuana double checks were added before her boot, but I'm pretty sure the second check in the Christa box has now been added after the fact. Still wonder what it means.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snewser Question"
>No -- the Tijuana double checks
>were added before her boot,
>but I'm pretty sure the
>second check in the Christa
>box has now been added
>after the fact. Still
>wonder what it means.
>
>
>

I don't recall that check there as of yesterday afternoon.

what's snewser mean by that?

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Emphasis"
It was probably just for emphasis. Remember that the Tijuana boot came out of nowhere as everyone was expecting either Christa or Burton to go. So Snewser put his double check mark up, and then at the 11th hour added Tijuana's name next to it. I always saw that as an "I'm doubly certain she's going tonight" kind of exclamation point.

He only counted that boot as one point in his total column.

Fester

12-11-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Emphasis"
You are right on the T boot. However, the Christa double checks have been added after her boot.

Dougbie 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dougbie Click to send private message to Dougbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Big Lie"
There was some speculation that Snewser had two checks for that episode meaning that he discovered the subject and source of the big lie. (like our ever so lovely Mistofleas)

Doug B,-->DougB,-->Dougbie
Survivor -- The stupidest show that I LOVE to watch

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Big Lie"
Wanted to add that Snewster has moved his double checks. He now has a double check for Burton and none for Christa. Maybe he put it in the wrong spot before.

Also, any idea why he hasn't updated the scorecard?

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Where can I find Snewser?"
Brownroach or anyone who knows. I keep hearing a lot about Snewser and his site. Please help me find it!

Thank you in advance for your help!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where can I find Snewser?"
Here ya go!

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

19. "RE: Where can I find Snewser?"
Snewser is the most established and trusted spoiler on the net and can be found here:

http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "2nd check is new"
The 2 checks next to Tijuana have been there for awhile. I had assumed this meant Snewser knew not only the boot, but the person who staged the Great Lie, as remember how that was such a source of speculation for that episode.

But the 2nd check next to Christa is definitely new today. Hmmmmmmm.....

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 2nd check is new"

Great find! What do you think it means?

12-11-03, 12:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: 2nd check is new"
beats me KeithFan...I am cornfused!

Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2nd check is new"
I have been trying to think of what other revelation might have come about last week that would warrant 2 checks. I guess it means I was totally off base in my original assumption about the Great Lie being the 2nd check next to Tijuana.

Missing_Rupert 46 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Missing_Rupert Click to send private message to Missing_Rupert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Thanks!"
Thank you Volsfan and Keithfan.

I knew he is very well thought of, and couldn't find him on my own.

I appreciate it!

Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 2nd check is new"
I wonder if it's a hint about a Burton boot tonight. After all, when Snewser put his checkmark up for E11 and E12 at the same time, only two contestants had thumbs-down on his scorecard - Christa and Burton. Some of us began to speculate that this meant one would go last week, the other one this week. Maybe the second checkmark is a hint that that thinking is correct.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 2nd check is new"
Phoenix is up with
Burton winning a shiny red Envoy
Sandra winning the IC
and Burton getting booted with his parting gift.

12-11-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: 2nd check is new"
Bebo...you may be on to something because snewser was for sure the next two boots (prior to last week) because he placed both checks (meaning one check for last week and one check for this week) at the same time. He is confident for sure!

12-11-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
28. "Darrah's multiple IC wins?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

This is from Phoenix's pick explanation:

On the face of it, the challenge seems to be made for a smaller player, with focus and determination. That would favor Darrah. It would also fit with her reported multiple IC victories on her way to the F2.

Actually they go on to pick Sandra.

Anyway, I know we've all speculated that Darrah would win a bunch of late game ICs, but has there been a spoiler to that effect?

12-11-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

I only recall a lot of speculation, since it appeared that was the only way she'd stay in the game. However, since she has already won 2 ICs, that qualifies as "multiple". So in essence, that "spoiler" is already satisfied.

And since Jon and Sandra are not challenge threats, someone has to win them.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart.

12-11-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-03 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

The only spoiler I remember about winning challenges was about Lil after she returned!

Also, Darrah has already won two immunities in a row...many have speculated that the IC winner would be the unexpected! If Darrah wins, what would send everyone scrambling?

Sorry, this may not have belonged in this thresd!

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Darrah's multiple IC wins?"
"I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart."

So that's what it looks like.

To Vols- good point!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: E12: Discussion of other sites"
Maybe Snewser knows who the Mutant is?

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: E12: Discussion of other sites"
I thought Snewser put two checks next to the "Great Lie" episode because he knew who the Great Liar was. Maybe he knows something else about the "Mutiny" episode, like who leads the mutiny, or who breaks and/or burns her foot.

12-11-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
35. "Snewser checks changed"
Bebo noted in the other thresd that Snewser now changed the two checks from Christa to Burton. Maybe this is just to show us that he is for certain that Burton does go tonight.

12-11-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
36. "He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Now she is in 3rd position and Jon in 4th. I'm pretty sure it was opposite before.

12-11-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
37. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
FSUGUY is saying that the final four have been the same for the past few weeks and I do recall someone else saying that the scorecard has not been updated since the T boot!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Nah. He's had them that way for quite some time...

12-11-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Isn't it unusual that he hasn't changed the score card to reflect the Burton boot?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Snewser may actually change the scorecard only one more time. And that may be Friday or Saturday or heck, even after 2pm on Sunday.

12-11-03, 05:00 PM (EST)
41. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Thanks Bebekid!

This is the first season I have read the spoilers and I wasn't sure if he would make any more updates.

12-11-03, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: He also exchanged Sandra and Jon in his list"
Yensid, that is just my opinion. With 72 hours between tonight's episode and the finale, he may just make one more adjustment. OR he may do nothing, in which case we must believe that the order Snewser NOW has them in is the order he believes they will finish.

It has been my experience that Snewser enjoys doing the opposite of what we expect sometimes. He is a HUGE DAW and enjoys all the attention his enigmatic posts generate.

12-11-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
42. "Sandra & Jon's Post"
If my short/long-term memory is right...

Post-Twist -> (1st)Darrah, (2nd) Lil, (3rd) Jon, (4th) Tijuana (& some point, the bearded man was thought to be)

Pre-F2 & mole claim -> (1st)Darrah, (2nd) Lil, (3rd) Jon, (4th) Sandra

Pre-F2 & post-mole -> (1st)Sandra, (2nd) Lil, (3rd) Darrah, (4th) Jon

Post-F2 claim -> (1st)Darrah, (2nd) Lil, (3rd) Sandra, (4th) Jon

12-11-03, 06:18 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Sandra & Jon's Post"
Where are these posts from? TDT? Because Snewser has NEVER moved Darrah from the Number One spot.

12-11-03, 06:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Sandra & Jon's Post"
SNews's. There was a change along with the description and placed "Could the mole be leaking the winner?" but after a day (or 2), SP released the F2 claim of Darrah & Lil and brought Sandra to the 3rd spot and Snewser added the "but... SP says..."

12-11-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Sandra & Jon's Post"
OK. But Snewser has NEVER moved Darrah from the Number One spot. Not even when he mentioned the "Mole" regarding Sandra. Why? Because Snewser has believed from Day One that Darrah wins and nothing so far has changed his mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •