The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge.

Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a feast. But will the celebration last?

Conversations lead to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?

When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling.

Afraid of pancakes since 1996

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... I_AM_HE 12-05-03 1
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... AMAZON 12-05-03 2
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... LookeeLoo 12-05-03 3
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... wandacal 12-05-03 5
       RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... I_AM_HE 12-05-03 7
       RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Ra_8secs 12-06-03 23
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... TeamJoisey 12-05-03 4
   Sandra wins water challenge Ra_8secs 12-06-03 25
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... frisky 12-05-03 6
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... JonBGone 12-05-03 14
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Risti 12-05-03 8
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... JonBGone 12-05-03 10
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... JonBGone 12-05-03 9
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... KLicK 12-05-03 11
 When the Unexpected Happens SnowBunny 12-05-03 12
   RE: When the Unexpected Happens Brownroach 12-05-03 17
       It's called misdirection for a reas... FesterFan1 12-05-03 18
           RE: It's called misdirection for a ... Ra_8secs 12-06-03 24
 RE: Reward????? KObrien_fan 12-05-03 13
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... nailbone 12-05-03 15
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... FesterFan1 12-05-03 16
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Blow by Blow 12-05-03 19
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... LilNik8 12-05-03 20
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Gennenut 12-05-03 21
       RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... forestforest 12-05-03 22
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Ra_8secs 12-06-03 26
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... samboohoo 12-09-03 27
 RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Spanky68 12-09-03 28
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... implode 12-09-03 29
   RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... Ruthless 12-09-03 30
       RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... marco 12-11-03 31
           RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mut... volsfan 12-11-03 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
1. Sandra
2. Jon and Burton
3. ? Darrah/Sandra and Jon? Lill and Burton?
4. Sandra wins immunity?

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

wow, that last one really makes me think Sandra wins immunity. I hope this is the case. I also think Sandra will sabatoge the "survival efforts" whatever that means. Wow, imagine if Sandra wins immunity and the other four are all on their knees begging for her vote. Will Darrah scramble??? She's been really passive.

ETA: Now that I read the original post, it does say "everyone" is sent scrambling. If Sandra won immunity would she really need 2 "scramble?" Maybe a hurricane comes or something.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 00:21 AM (EST)

>One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival
>efforts in order to seek
>revenge.
>

Agree with He, Sandra

>Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a
>feast. But will the celebration
>last?
>

Speculation reserved until RC pics are up, but agree with He that it could be Jon and Burton, if they think Lil is still with them.

>Conversations lead to a game of
>He Said, She Said. But
>is anyone telling the truth?
>

Lil may instigate this as she did at the RC this week by spilling strategies.
>
>When the unexpected happens, everyone is
>sent scrambling.
>
Unexpected scrambling? Could they all be moving to a new location?

A Slicey original

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
I had mentioned this on a separate thread and now I'm REALLY wondering...
Has the quote "Nobody kills my Christa" been uttered by Sandra yet? I have heard this in a previous voice-over but don't recall it happening. It does sound like something Sandra will say next week after return from TC. If Sandra starts really digging in deep, she could save her butt by promising things like "In exchange for a vote against Jon/Burton, I will take you with me." or something to that effect to the gals. That would explain Sandra NOT making it to final 2, (as the spoilers strongly suggest), but would explain a non-male final 2. Just started posting today but have eagerly been observing all you folks with your fabulous specs!

No sig. pic. Don't know how.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
it was "nobody hurts my christa" and it was from the Ep 8 IC (coconut challenge)

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-03, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Welcome, wandacal!

It sure is lining up (as spoilers have it) to be Burton, Sandra, Jon, Lill, Darrah.

I'll still enjoy the show and goofing on it. The spoiling doesn't detract from my obsession.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-05-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Might the "Unexpected" be a weather related disaster that demolishes the camp? That would send everyone scrambling.

Of course, Sandra winning a water-based IC would be unexpected. And she is the next target for the Puppetmaster. This would lead to some scrambling and allow Sandra to pull together the long-awaited Chica Alliance. Ditch Burton or ditch Jon... either would be a mutiny, I suppose.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

12-06-03, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Sandra wins water challenge"
Only if it's "who drowns first."

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Agree with others here. Sandra sabotages, p!sses everyone off and she is their easy boot this week, at least until she unexpectedly wins immunity, and the others have to turn on each other.

Maybe the "game of He Said, She Said" is a challenge?

Jon and Burton celebrate, but it won't last, because this is Burton's boot week.

JonBGone 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JonBGone Click to send private message to JonBGone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Now that would be an interesting twist, Sandra wins immunity and wrecks the puppetmasters plan.

Sure hope the "scrambling" is something interesting like that and not the typical hype.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
<i>When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling.<i>

Just a thought here...Although it would go against all other spoilers we know of, and really, *really* would be taking things too far.

What if it was Outkast Tribe:Take 2.

There are currently four jury members, and five survivors. What if they battle not to have those groups completely switched around?

Would that be considered mutiny, chaos, or just another trick up their sleeve...

~Risti

12-05-03, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JonBGone Click to send private message to JonBGone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
>There are currently four jury members,
>and five survivors. What
>if they battle not to
>have those groups completely switched
>around?

That would almost be fair after the outcast comebacks. And my man Rupe would be back in the game.

12-05-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
9. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
>efforts in order to seek revenge.
Gotta be Sandra. No surprise there.

>feast. But will the celebration last?
Jon and Burton.

>Conversations lead to a game of He Said,
> She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?

Sounds like more CBS makeing a mountian out of a mole hill

> When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling.

More mountains from CBS.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-03, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""

It's probably an exaggeration, but I thought S/D/L had it in their minds to axe Jon and HE wins immunity. The mutiny was planned against the person who is really leading the tribe: Jon.

Sandra has said several times when trying to form the chica alliance that "Jon is a girl" when it comes to immunities. His win is "unexpected" but the scramble isn't too dramatic: Burton goes.

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-03, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "When the Unexpected Happens"
It seems to me that this season, probably more than any other season, the castaways have spent a lot of time planning in advance for possible immunity upsets and such so that they are not forced to scramble before Tribal Council. They always think they have a Plan B.

Jon tried to spell that out for Lillian on the boat, during their fishing trip, and told her that they need to avoid being caught whispering about alliances back at camp. He again noted that with Darrah when they are at the spa.

It would be odd, then, that an immunity upset would send them scrambling this upcoming episode. Granted, Jon or Sandra winning an individual immunity may blow anyone's mind (especially after all of Jeff's comments about Jon's abilities in these contests), but I am pretty sure they have mapped out alternate plans.

It would be an unfortunate let-down if the unexpected event was bad weather or such, forcing them to move the camp. Boring.

I want more intrigue! Please let it be another twist. I think an Outcasts redux would have already been spoiled awhile ago ... but at this early hour, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I can't come up with another possible twist.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: When the Unexpected Happens"
It would be odd, then, that an immunity upset would send them scrambling this upcoming episode.

I agree -- they've already been doing a lot of scrambling before the IC's even occur.

I think the chica alliance will be pretty much in place early in the Ep. For them, if the initial target is Burton and he wins IC, Jon would go. No scrambling needed there. Likewise, Burton and Jon have a choice of three people to target; it doesn't really matter which one of them wins IC.

I think TeamJoisey may be correct that the event is weather-related.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "It's called misdirection for a reason"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

It's hyperbole. Pure and simple.

They won't really be "scrambling", just readjusting. And at this late date, with the amount of lies and half-truths that have been told, the fact that Sandra, the obvious target, is safe would, IMO, send at least Lill into a tizzy, especially if she has to stab Burton in the back.

Fester

12-06-03, 05:21 AM (EST)
24. "RE: It's called misdirection for a reason"
Lill would go into a tizzy, Fester, if she'd popped a button on her silk pajamas while jumping on the bed.

She's the weak link, and moves over to the girls next show, thus either Burton or Jon are gone. Most likely Burton, because Jon possesses the dark magic.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reward?????"
Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a feast. But will the celebration last?

The only two that could remotely fit this description is John and Burton. If Burton wins the reward challenge (which is a likely possibility) that means that most likely he will be winning the new SUV since this is the episode for it to happen. The feast part is that he is told he can take one person with him to enjoy it, so he picks John to strategize without chance of being overheard.

"Will the celebration last" seems an ominous foreshadowing of a Burton boot via mutiny from the ladies (spearheaded by Lill). The person that wins the vehicle is almost always one of the next boots.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
>revenge.
>
Gotta be that b!tch, Sandra. Wonder who she'll blame it on this time. >

>last?
>
Jon and Burton

>He Said, She Said. But
>
Lil and her big mouth, or Sandra and Jon going at it yet again.

>
>sent scrambling.
>
I'm thinking this is something natural, rather than game-related.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice/Thanks, Woe, for the lights!
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
1. Agree with the consensus. Definitely Sandra.

2. Definitely Jon and Burton. Last RC has historically been the Super-Deluxe-Combo-Retread RC with the car prize. Burton's gotta be the favorite as the physically strongest remaining player has won this since S4. He'll likely have a tailgate feast afterward a la Matt and Rob in S6.

3. This is a throwaway. Everyone's lying and maneuvering right now.

4. This has to mean Sandra wins immunity. There's no other way she makes the F4. And honestly, why would the episode be called "Mutiny" if Sandra goes as planned?

Bye Bye Bertie.

Fester

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
>>One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge.
Gee, that's gotta be Sandra. Again.

>>Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a feast. But will the celebration last?
Jon and Burton, and no, it won't last.

>>Conversations lead to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?
No one is telling the truth. I agree that this is a throwaway hint.

>>When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling.
Could be that MB decides to force the tribe to move with 15 minutes to do it. I mean, why not? They're getting complacent in their camp routines. And...the outcast location is still available.

-P

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
>revenge.

**I can only think of Sandra for this b/c they lied to her about the Christa vote...but would she really be that mad??**

>last?

**Easy...Jon (gawd he works my nerves) and Burton**

>He Said, She Said. But

**Jon, Burton, Lil, and possibly Sandra...sandra has a big mouth I would see her involved in that...esp since she is always spying on everyone.**

>sent scrambling.

**Sandra is next to be voted out but she wins immunity. She's most def not going to give it up so everyone is trying to shift their alliances to get them in the final four. Burton targets Lil and discusses voting Lil out with Jon. Jon is playing his face and Burton suspects it. Jon joins the Estrogen alliance to vote Burton out.

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

Gennenut 28 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gennenut Click to send private message to Gennenut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-03 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

Wasnt sure where this actually belonged but I noticed a couple of key quotes last night

Sandra made a comment about once she is in power this week and organizing a burton boot that episode. Following the logic behind "She will never be final four" and other such quotes I instantly thought it was a clue that burton goes next week when Sandra actual does find herself in power. (beyond all the spoilers that talk of it)

Also the "everybody loves lil" can be interpreted that way also.

Also can someone remember who said " I will be F2" or something very close to that, not "I want to be" , or "maybe I will be", but a very solid "I will be" kinda statement which bodes for them not being f2 at all.

Just random observations of the show last night

Genenut

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
I'm fairly certain Jon told his ugly friend that he (Jon) was going to be F2. I know Jon said it, just not sure when.

Not that I'm accusing anyone at CBS of consulting a dictionary, but "mutiny" means the overturning of legitimate authority. That could refer to LIL (dumb thing mooning around after the boys and kissing them), who feels betrayed, or to anyone who has figured it out that Jon is running the ship. OR the castaways could dump Jeff Probst into the briny deep. That would be mutiny, right?

12-06-03, 05:27 AM (EST)
26. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Sandra again, of course.

Blatantly obvious Jon and Burton.

Conversations lead to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?
Somebody actually calls Jon on his lies? Probably Sandra. No, wait, Darrah and Lill compare notes, and thus join w/ Sandra.

Well, at least Mike can't fall into the fire again. Burton is hoisted on his on petard.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Late posting this week, but here goes:

Definately sounds like Sandra. Pissed off because of Christa. Or could this be what the caption was supposed to be after Rupert's demise -- maybe a CBS mistake?

Previews show Jon and Burton clearly thinking they are in control. Sounds like Burton wins his last challenge.

There has definately been a whole lot of lying going on this time around. And more specifically, it's happened at Tribal Council. Maybe Jiffy's statement last week was leading up to a surprising TC this week.

Sandra winning immunity would be unexpected, but how about someone giving away immnity. An unexpected person winning would send everyone into a tizzy, but at TC, someone giving up immunity -- that would really thwart some plans.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
"One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge."

Spanky parrots everyone else: Sandra

"Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a feast. But will the celebration last?"

Yes, sounds like Jon and Burton.

"Conversations lead to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth? "

Sounds like Lill running her mouth off again.

"When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling."

I don't think anyone mentioned fire as a possibility. Maybe this is a reference to a fire like Butch's Inferno from S6

implode 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail implode Click to send private message to implode Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
John and Burton win reward...inspired by the meal that was ruined earlier John gets a snearing grin and beligerantly dumps the food. They blame the the scapegoat from last episode. They enjoy a feast and likly the car of the winner. Unfortunatly this gives the ladies time to conspire and either John or Burton get the boot...John is an obvious first choice, but he either wins immunity or slips out to live another day.

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling."

I don't think anyone mentioned fire as a possibility. Maybe this is a reference to a fire like Butch's Inferno from S6

First time posting this season - I've been lurking since the beginning.

I seem to recall reading something somewhere sometime that Lil hurts her foot. Could this be the unexpected happening?

I'm in Australia and we started out over a week behind, then we had a double episode and are now only four days behind. In the US it goes to air late Friday mornings our time, and we see it the following Monday night. This week's episode will be seen a day earlier on Sunday night, with the finale on Monday night as usual, only 8 hours after it is shown in the US. Now can I just stay away from here Monday afternoon so as to not spoil the finale for me? I've never managed to stay away in the past. Will this be the first season ever? Nah - probably not.

marco 29 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marco Click to send private message to marco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
2).Two overconfident castaways celebrate over a feast. But will the celebration last?
John & Burton

4).When the unexpected happens, everyone is sent scrambling.
Sandra wins IC, now John tells Burton to change vote from Sandra to Darrah since Lil broke her foot she will be easy to beat at final IC, but all misdirection. John is in Desperation when talking to Sandra b/c he wants to make sure that she is going to vote Burton out, but she is just winding him up. (You think Sandra would just stay on her back while John raised her/his voice to her. She was way too relaxed IC winner. She was playing with him telling him she was waffling, she wants Burton gone.)

3).Conversations leads to a game of He Said, She Said. But is anyone telling the truth?
This happens after IC. Darah comes to Burton to tell him they are going to vote him out (Darah’s first true game play she pushes his buttons to see if she is on the chopping block), he approaches John (he/or is it she) & Lil (she/or is it he) separately but both lie to him telling him they are going to vote Darrah out. Burton goes this week.

1).One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge.
Burton hides spear knowing that he might get voted out, if he is not voted out he knows where it is. The revenge is for next week. Sandra could not risk it again. But the spear will lead to Sandra’s demise in the next episode.

Second post, long time reader.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: See BS Misdirection, Ep 12 "Mutiny""
Good observations...I think...however, I really do believe that Jon is sold on the fact that he will be in the finals with Burton. Jon feels his only way of winning is to be with an outcast and I don't think Jon wants to take Lil. Jon was very adamant to Sandra last week about NOT getting rid of Burton!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •