The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista sued by manager"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista sued by manager"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-03 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

With friends like this who pick a time to do it a couple of weeks before a wedding, who needs enemies?

Article

'Bachelorette' sued over wedding fee

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Something borrowed, something blue -- and a lawsuit, too, for bride-to-be Trista Rehn of ABC's "Bachelorette."

Rehn's former manager, Kevin Allyn, is suing for a cut of the $1 million fee he said he negotiated from ABC to air her wedding to Ryan Sutter, "Entertainment Tonight" reported Tuesday.

The lawsuit contending he's owed 20 percent of the fee, $200,000, was filed Nov. 19 in Superior Court, the news magazine reported. A call to ABC seeking comment from Rehn wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.

The wedding and preparations for it have been featured in a series of specials, including one airing Wednesday on Rehn's and Sutter's bachelor parties. The couple is to be seen exchanging vows in a Dec. 10 program.

ABC is picking up the tab for the wedding, reportedly at the Lodge at Rancho Mirage in Palm Springs and costing $1 million. That includes the value of donated goods and services and production costs for the program.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista sued by manager CyberCooties 12-13-03 1
 RE: Trista sued by manager buckeyegirl 12-14-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista sued by manager"
If she owes, she should pay. It's the American way.

Let the courts decide!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista sued by manager"
I don't think he will win this one-like he really had to negoiate with ABC to air the wedding. I'm sure with all of the recent Bachelor break-ups ABC jumped at the chnace to air the wedding. I think this is just the manager trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Ryan/Trista's Wedding Summary

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •