The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"

Keeping the actual picks separate from the discussion has been helpful as of late, here is the thresd to discuss reasonings and a place to spoil the spoilers!!

It seems that Christa is the toastee this week, but will we all be snewser's lemmings this week? He has had the checkmark for this episode up since last week, letting us know how sure he is of his info...

a wonderful kyngsladye original

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep11. Speculation from other si... okaloosajohn 12-04-03 1
   RE: Ep11. Speculation from other si... buckeyegirl 12-04-03 2
       RE: Ep11. Speculation from other si... bebekid 12-04-03 3
           RE: Ep11. Speculation from other si... okaloosajohn 12-04-03 4
 Snewser updated... FSUGUY 12-04-03 5
   RE: Snewser updated... rose 12-04-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"
But he still hasn't put up the title for next week's episode which is kinda strange, don't you think?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"
I believe the title for next week is Mutiny...Sweetpea started a thread on it. Or am I missing something?

I *heart* my J-Slice Holiday Masterpiece
A Shameless Plug.Buckeyegirls Episode 11 SOTS

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-04-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"
I think O-john was talking about Snewser's Elimination pick scorecard not being updated with the episode 12 title yet. I expect Snewser to update everything today.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep11. Speculation from other sites picks"
Yeah. He ususally puts the episode title up there as soon as it is known...and now he is two episodes behind, since the title for the last one is already out...Snewser must be snoozin'..

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-04-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Snewser updated..."
next week has title and check....

Scorecard updated:
Christa moved to off.
Burton only one thumbs down.

I think we can ASSUME Bert goes next.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewser updated..."

Yeah, we can only hope.. I think if he wins IC as guessed by many, than the dum dums will realize it's time for him to go next time he loses!!

And I think Sandra is obviously the brutus referral.. bu bye Christa...

a wonderful kyngsladye original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •