The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 09:20 AM (EST)
Episode Eleven

A musical parody in honor of Mistofleas and all of us who guessed correctly what THE GREAT LIE
was:
Now we’rewalking on sunshine (whoa oh)
we’re walking on sunshine (whoa oh)
we’re walking on sunshine (whoa oh)
And don't it feel good, hey, all right now,
and don't it feel good, hey, yeah
We’re so excited,
And we just can't hide it,
We’re about to lose control
And we think we like it.
We’re so excited,
And we just can't hide it,
And we knew, we knew, we knew, we knew
what the big lie was we’re so excited….
Oh, what a feeling
When we're dancing on the ceiling
Oh, what a feeling
When we're dancing on the ceiling* cause we knew the big lie first!
(*The Dancing on the Ceiling was in honor of the premiere of The Simple Life)

For more information on what was speculated in spoilers last week Rose did an excellent SOTS: Epiosde 10 SOTS
Now, enough gloating and onto some more serious stuff!
From CBS Misdirection:
Episode 11 title: A Snake in the grass
The great lie continues to affect the decisions of castaways who believed Jon when he swore on his grandmother's grave.
A luxurious strategy session enjoyed spa-style, with food, massages, showers and privacy, is spoiled by one castaway.
Faltering alliances and redrawn allegiances leave no one safe, pushing one castaway to ask another, "You're not gonna betray me, right?"
There's nothing like a guy in silk pajamas proclaiming what a great date he is!

Some are convinced that Jon is the snake, while others think that it could be Sandra. The faltering alliances and this line featured in the tv guide:“If I were Caesar, would you be my Brutus today?” Have people wondering if this could be Lil questioning Burton or Christa questioning Sandra. Is it some one whose apart of an alliance or a third party? To join in the discussion go here:
Bebekid episode 11
and here:
Misdirection
Reward Challenge

Who will win the spa reward that includes showers, food and massages? Some are guessing that the reward challenge includes teams of three, others argue no freakin’ way! Which team of three wins? Some are suggesting that it Lil because of a new shirt she is wearing. Posters are also speculating that a Lill/Darrah/Jon win could lead to an alliance of some kind. Are the pictures featured in the promos recycled from old clips or are they new? To read more about the Episode 11 reward challenge started by I_got_Nutn click here: Reward Challenge If you’ve figured out who won the reward challenge, then it’s time to find who wins the…
Immunity Challenge

Who will win immunity? Some are guessing that Survivors have to hit a target to win immunity. But questions arise-do they have to hit their own or someone else’s target? Do Survivors use Blunderbuss or a rifle to hit their targets? Will it be Sandra with her military experience, Darrah with her hunting experience, or Lil with her Scouting finesse? Some are guessing that it could be Jon because of his lack of face time in the promos. Join the Episode 11 discussion started by I_got_Nutn here
Think you’ve figured out who has won immunity, but still aren’t sure who will be voted off next, then you’re not alone, and it’s time to discover who the next bootee will be…
Bootee Discussions

Theories are running amuck with who the next bootee will be. Head over to these vidcap promos to find out what theories have arisen over who will be the next person to have their torch snuffed out:

This is a discussion about general episode 11 vidcaps:
Episode 11
Does it matter how clearly the Survivor’s flag are shown in certain vidcaps? What do all the Johnny Fairplay commercials mean? These questions and more are being asked in
PhoenixMons’ Football Promo discussion: Football Promos
Did any of the Survivors figure out Jons BL? What significance does Darrah having her hair braided in a similar style that Christa has had in past alliances mean? Does this mean she is apart of the Chica alliance? Talk about it in the episode 11
stolen vidcaps from TrueDorkTimes and SuvivorPhoenix courtesy of I_got_Nutn: Web Vidcaps
Long Term Spoilers
If you’re like me and still haven’t gotten a clue as to who is leaving next or want to see what theories have been proven right (or been snuffed out) then take a look at:
Misto’s infamous BL final thresd, with over a hundred posts: BIG LIE
Still can’t get enough of the BL? In the Fanatics section, a mickiwi discovered through an interview with Lil’s family. that she just discovered the BL. Keithfan started a thresd in spoilers to discover what effect (if any) this had on the game:
Jon’s Lie
Theories of Alliances are alive and well. Here are a few helpful links:
Thou doth protest too much….some are convinced that Jon & Sandra are fighting too much and have a secret alliance. PhoenixMons has started thresd to discuss it:
Jon&Sandra
Older alliance thresds that may be helpful:
All Women
Lil&Jon
Lil&Burton
Goooey Alley has started a final two discussion-alliances and other theories can be found here
Neobie has started a discussion about possible alliances after episode 10: after ep.10
Interviews:
If you’ve made it through all the theories of intrigue, and don’t have a headache from all the twists and turns to be found there, then it’s on to see what can be taken from interviews given by Jeffy and the gang.
Jeff Probst gave a radio interview, and Sneezles snagged the post from sucks:
Jeff Interview Brownroach has started a discussion about Advance Radio Promo’s here: Brownroach
Miss Ti on The Early Show? Blacknwhitedog started this thresd:
Ti Early Show
Is Rupert going to be on the early show? This thresd by Chez discusses it here:
Rupert Early Show
Markpolo was kind enough once again to give us all The Yahoo Insider’s guide to Survivor, which can be yours for only $9.99 to read Ti’s day after interview and other good stuff click: here
Other Important stuff:
Bebekid, one of our resident spoiling queens has visited Darrah’s hometown of Liberty, Mississppi. See what information she was able to get here: Darrah
Who will be voted out of the Pearl Islands next? Cast your vote here: Time to Vote

Next time on Survivor: MUTINY!! Will there be an uprising on the island? Join the discussion started by Sweetpea Title: Mutiny started by Sweetpea
Title:Mutiny

Happy Spoiling!
SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode

Edited to include the part of my SOTS that was cut off and for a forgotten link.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling lroy 12-02-03 1
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling Goooey_Alley 12-03-03 2
 great job, BEG! cqvenus 12-03-03 3
   RE: great job, BEG! VerucaSalt 12-03-03 4
 Wonderful job!! rose 12-03-03 5
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling KObrien_fan 12-03-03 6
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling aethelstan 12-03-03 7
 *Dances to the Music* mistofleas 12-03-03 8
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling Brownroach 12-03-03 9
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling SurvivaBear 12-03-03 10
   RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling pdragonfly 12-03-03 11
   RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling buckeyegirl 12-03-03 12
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling smiley 12-03-03 13
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling DoodleBug 12-03-03 14
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling strid333 12-03-03 15
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling LookeeLoo 12-03-03 16
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling Spanky68 12-04-03 17
 RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling greg2557 12-04-03 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Too funny! Thanks for a great SOTS!

~lroy

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Excellent job!!! The musical parody almost got me dancin'!

The "BOOTEE DISC" gave me hope that it's not Christa, this time. (Please, let it be an Outcast... let it be an Outcast...)

Entertainment and relevant-facts combined! Excellent job!

(By the way, Survivorfever.net had the radio promos for Episode 12 & 13. It's not that relevant 'cause it pools comments by Jon and Sandra from past episodes.)

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "great job, BEG!"
nice. so nice. I'm still pulling for a Sandra victory. *waves* to He

~ cq
begging for money really SUCKS

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-03-03, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: great job, BEG!"
Every week I am continually impressed!

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-03, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wonderful job!!"
wonderfully constructed buckeye girl!!

Thanks for the shout out!!

I know how big the task is, you've done a wonderful job!!

a wonderful kyngsladye original

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Tied together very nicely, way to goooooooooo!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-03-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "

Nicely done, BEG! Great use of pertinent vidcaps.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "*Dances to the Music*"
You're fabulous Buckeyegirl! Thank you so much for the great information AND the musical tribute!

Sheesh...now I have nothing to focus on.

I need someone else to lie.

--is happy and dancing

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Great SOTS, Buckeye! And with a theme song, too!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Only a Buckeyegirl SOTS could bring this bear out in the open, but I felt compelled to say, "Great Job!"

Beware the Bear!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
That was awesome. And it REALLY helped. I've been on vacation and I just can't catch up to what's happening. This will help.
Congrats to all who guessed the BL. I was awestruck.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
*Waves to Survivabear!!* I've missed you...so has the OT gang!

I *heart* my J-Slice Holiday Masterpiece
--hopes to see more of Survivabear

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-03-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i still have no idea who is going this week though*

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
I needed this in a big way. I no longer feel lost!

Thanks, BEG!!

"Oh, what a feeling...."

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-03-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Good job.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Thanks buckeyegirl, for the excellent song and dance! And a most thourough SOTS.

A Slicey original

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Well done! Buckeyegirl!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 11: State of Spoiling "
Thank You Buckeyegirl , Very well done

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •