The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi all tangled up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Niambi all tangled up"
Hi SR ..don't feel bad, I'm hooked, too. It's a good show (Big Love) and the strangest part of it all is how they manage the sharing process....so far, the 1st wife is having an affair with her own husband (who she's legally married to) and having to hide it from the other wives...it's intriguing to say the least...after one episode where the youngest wife was realllyyy reacting to a sexual encounter with "the husband", you could tell that it was grating on the nerves of the other wives.... N-O W-A-Y could I handle a situation like that..."what's mine is just that...MINE" ....I don't know how they manage to live on speaking terms knowing that they all sleep with the same man....it'd be more like a cat fight in my house...and I'd be the last cat standing or he'd be gone with them. Only the man benefits from an arrangement like this and it's been argued for centuries that men aren't monogamous, however, some men manage, so that can't be totally true (IMO).

I know what it's like to ache for a man with your body and soul, however, I also know that I care more about myself than to allow one to use me to that point...you just have to avoid being alone with him and go out of your way to not have contact with him and if he can't touch "that weak spot that you have for him", eventually, you gain back your strength, self esteem and resistance.

"Niambi can do it" and "she must" because this guy is only looking out for his well being and doesn't give a rat a$$ about either one of these women. I think it was MizJazmine who said that the first lady is probably taking care of him financially and she's absolutely right...the chemistry is good between he and Niambi and that's why he's keeping her around, but I'd be damned if I'd let him use me that way...she's got so much going for her in looks and her athletic endeavors that it makes me question what the hell's going on in her head...get it together girl, let him see what he's missing by dropping out of his life and giving him a dose of reality and if you (either woman) means anything to him...he'll make a choice...then there's the possibility that he has more women than these two afterall, he is a playa, playa.

You're correct SR...whoever gets him in the end will never really be able to trust him and rightfully so...once a cheater (especially of this magnitude)...always a cheater....and as you say:

Even if Niambi had Mr. Situation and ALL of his chemistry and passion on a full-time basis, she would NEVER be able to trust him (according to Dr. Phil, "If he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you.").

Dr. Phil was on cue with this one.

You know, Iyanla said something the other day that struck me (it's been a looooong time since that happened, LOL). She said, "There isn't a woman alive who hasn't been in love with someone who was no good for her".

Yeah...plenty of women have been there and believe me it's not worth it. Niambi needs to know that the "right man" is waiting for her, but she's holding up her journey to meet him because she's letting Mr. Situation block her view...push that man to the side and open yourself up to a new relationship with someone who respects you, girl!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Niambi all tangled up   Juliejo     04-26-06       
   RE: Niambi all tangled up   Baxtera     04-26-06     1  
     RE: Niambi all tangled up   pmfmpls     04-26-06     2  
         RE: Niambi all tangled up   Baxtera     04-26-06     3  
         RE: Niambi all tangled up   geminirose     04-26-06     4  
             RE: Niambi all tangled up   Baxtera     04-26-06     5  
   RE: Niambi all tangled up   sharnina     04-26-06     6  
     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Cleverone     04-26-06     7  
         RE: Niambi all tangled up   sharnina     04-27-06     8  
             RE: Niambi all tangled up   BlueCollar Blonde     04-27-06     14  
             RE: Niambi all tangled up   Cleverone     04-27-06     21  
                 RE: Niambi all tangled up   SeasonedRefinement     04-27-06     23  
                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Cleverone     04-28-06     29  
         RE: Niambi all tangled up   redheaded1     04-27-06     12  
     RE: Niambi all tangled up   ChristinaJB     04-27-06     10  
   RE: Niambi all tangled up   AshLanie     04-27-06     9  
     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Lanna42     04-27-06     11  
         RE: Niambi all tangled up   Juliejo     04-27-06     13  
             RE: Niambi all tangled up   loretta54     04-27-06     15  
                 RE: Niambi all tangled up   zangelrose     04-27-06     16  
                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   sharnina     04-27-06     17  
                 RE: Niambi all tangled up   2KOOL     04-27-06     18  
                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Juliejo     04-27-06     19  
                         RE: Niambi all tangled up   sharnina     04-27-06     20  
                             RE: Niambi all tangled up   Cleverone     04-27-06     22  
                                 RE: Niambi all tangled up   MizJazmine     04-28-06     24  
                                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Baxtera     04-28-06     25  
                                         RE: Niambi all tangled up   Juliejo     04-28-06     26  
                                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   zangelrose     04-28-06     27  
                                         RE: Niambi all tangled up   MizJazmine     04-28-06     28  
                                     RE: Niambi all tangled up   Cleverone     04-28-06     30  
                                         RE: Niambi all tangled up   Betty Swoobs     04-29-06     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •