The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KELLY wins by a nose(bite); RICH's dilemma; and Final Thoughts."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RavinDave 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RavinDave Click to send private message to RavinDave Click to check IP address of the poster
"KELLY wins by a nose(bite); RICH's dilemma; and Final Thoughts."
No one knows nuthin'! This includes me.

<RANT MODE>I don't begrudge MB flinging disinformation at us (that's part of the game). I don't mind if he tweaks us with bogus stills -- but he crosses the line when he screws with the show's chronology. You can create most any impression you want with editing ... especially if you mix and match conversations separated by days. This will come back to haunt MB in SURVIVOR II -- People want a fair chance at guessing, like an Agatha Christie novel. But MB is treating it like that wretched boardgame "Clue" (where there are no hints and anyone could have done it). We don't wanna roll the dice at the last minute to decide Mr. Mustard did it in the study with the polo mallet. We want valid representations from which we can form intelligent deductions.</RANT MODE>

Whew! Now that I've got that off my chest, I can go on with my best "guess", based on the cooked evidence:

Make no mistake. If RUDY pulls this off, I'll be dancing my own version of the "Teletubbie Two-Step". Like most the civilized world, I'm cheering for him -- I just don't think it's gonna happen. Indeed -- I think there is a GOOD CHANCE that RUDY is booted out first (who'd wanna face him in F2?). You know the ol' saying: "Last in, first out".

Anyway, I believe KELLY gets immunity in the 1st IC. This is RICH's dilemma; and it's a biggie. He is forced to target either SUE or RUDY. He'd like to keep RUDY one more round, but then he risks facing before the jury. On the other hand, if he picks SUE he faces a female majority next round and will likely be bumped. I suspect he'll sacrifice RUDY and bank on getting immunity. SUE will certainly target RUDY. Kelly will probably follow suit.

Understand, I think SUSAN and KELLY are much closer than we've been led to believe. I suspect any friction was mostly for show. I take SUE at her earlier word that she wants to target RICH in F3 (with KELLY's help).

I also see KELLY winning the second IC and picking SUE for F2. Maybe SUE winning and picking KELLY. If RICH wins, he'd probably choose SUE for F2 (in which case, my scenario is hosed royally). But, frankly -- I don't see RICH winning the hot coal IC.

KELLY would beat either in front of the jury. She's my choice to win it all (though I'm still rootin' for Rudy).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KELLY wins by a nose(bite); RIC... Rat Chef 08-23-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-00, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KELLY wins by a nose(bite); RICH's dilemma; and Final Thoughts."
<<But, frankly -- I don't see RICH winning the hot coal IC.>>

I agree, Dave ... the only way Rich has a chance at all to maintain his vaunted control (and it's still a long-shot for him to make it to the jury) is to win the first IC because he has, I would think, little chance in the second. Still, he's shown some mental toughness and he does have some military background (plus, those corporate trainer-types are always doing goofy stunts like these), so who knows? In my handicap, I give kelly the second IC.

Although I don't share your best wishes for Rudy (although it was a great movie and it was tough not to cry when he got to run out on the field and all), wouldn't it be a hoot if he sucked it up, banished his image as the "I dunno" guy and won the first IC? That would sure change the dynamic in a hurry, no?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •