The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "Snake in the Grass""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 11 "Snake in the Grass""
The great lie continues to affect the decisions of castaways who believed Jon when he swore on his grandmother's grave.

A luxurious strategy session enjoyed spa-style, with food, massages, showers and privacy, is spoiled by one castaway.

Faltering alliances and redrawn allegiances leave no one safe, pushing one castaway to ask another, "You're not gonna betray me, right?"

There's nothing like a guy in silk pajamas proclaiming what a great date he is!

Afraid of pancakes since 1996

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 a.k.a. will you be my brutus... tribephyl 11-27-03 1
   RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus... Loquatrix 11-27-03 2
   RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus... aethelstan 11-27-03 3
   RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus... kary1371 12-02-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "a.k.a. will you be my brutus..."
The great lie continues to affect the decisions of castaways who believed Jon when he swore on his grandmother's grave.

If we break this down it becomes;
Jon continues to affect Sandra and Christa with false promises.
I'm pretty sure they all know, by now, that Jon is not to be trusted.
Nothing new here

Faltering alliances and redrawn allegiances leave no one safe, pushing one castaway to ask another, "You're not gonna betray me, right?"
a.k.a. Will you be my Brutus. We see Lil mentioning something similar to Burton.
But then again, I think we've also heard this same comment come out of almost every survivors mouth. Nothing new here.

A luxurious strategy session enjoyed spa-style, with food, massages, showers and privacy, is spoiled by one castaway.
I think this tease and the next tease belong together.
There's nothing like a guy in silk pajamas proclaiming what a great date he is!

Sounds like Jon finally gets his dream date with Darrah, only to be himself and screw it all up.

tribephyl

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-03, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus..."
>Sounds like Jon finally gets his
>dream date with Darrah, only
>to be himself and screw
>it all up.

Hee!

Yeah, phyl, and we saw Darrah's voting booth commentary at Ryno's boot that she appreciated Ryno's "respecting the fact that she has a boyfriend." Presumably "being respected" in this way means something to her, and Jon doesn't do it right, thus earning her ire. I like your scenario.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-27-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus..."
Sounds like Jon finally gets his dream date with Darrah, only to be himself and screw it all up.

yeah probably. but I'm sure that Jon saw that Darrah's BF could snap him in two. He looked pretty strong. Could be an interesting next few real life weeks for Johnny Liar Liar Pants On Fire Anything But FairPlay

whiteribbon
Another quality creation by JSlice

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-03, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: a.k.a. will you be my brutus..."
I think you are right tribephyl.
Who but Jon would both spoil the reward and declare himself a great date... ??(silk pajamas, has to be RC!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •