The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Take a look at this article

http://www.detnews.com/2003/entertainment/0312/03/d01-340196.htm

Ferndale's 'Bachelor' dishes back

By Detroit News staff and wire reports.

Bob Guiney and Estella Gardinier.

Despite published reports to the contrary, Ferndale's "Bachelor" Bob Guiney says he and Estella Gardinier are nowhere near splitsville. Guiney says he and Gardinier had dinner together in Los Angeles Monday night and were surprised by how many people came up to them thinking they had broken up, as was reported in the New York Post. "We are still dating and making efforts to develop our relationship in spite of all the garbage that seems to follow us around," Guiney says by e-mail from Los Angeles. He also debunks claims of his reported romance with Gwen Gioia from "The Bachelor 2."

Poncho

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob and Estella still together.... GacAmanda 12-03-03 1
 RE: Bob and Estella still together.... Tiggertramp 12-03-03 2
   RE: Bob and Estella still together.... pandorella 12-06-03 14
 RE: Bob and Estella still together.... redheaded_sweetheart 12-04-03 3
   RE: Bob and Estella still together.... bell83 12-04-03 4
       RE: Bob and Estella still together.... indian girl 12-04-03 5
           Guess if Baab will bring Estella to... AMAI 12-04-03 6
               RE: Guess if Baab will bring Estell... kelli_blue 12-05-03 9
       RE: Bob and Estella still together.... SurvivorBlows 12-04-03 7
 RE: Bob and Estella still together.... diana 12-04-03 8
 RE: Bob and Estella still together.... ValleyGirl 12-05-03 10
   RE: Bob and Estella still together.... Tiggertramp 12-05-03 11
       RE: Bob and Estella still together.... delilahj 12-05-03 12
       RE: Bob and Estella still together.... lroy 12-05-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GacAmanda 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GacAmanda Click to send private message to GacAmanda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
That Sucks-ville.

I want them to be broken up. YUCK.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Yeah well, that's the media for you. Next we will hear about the alien having his 3 headed baby but he is afraid to commit at this time in his life so we know where he will stand at least.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
HAHAHA!!! That was great Tiggertramp!let's hope the alien
triplets don't look like him.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Why is everyone so against them being together? I hope they are and wish them well.

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
yeah, i was glad to see that article as long as *I* don't have to hear her voice, i'd love for them to live happily ever after!

BTW on Trista and Ryan's wedding episode tonight did Bob say he wished Estella was there or am i just hearing things?

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"

>BTW on Trista and Ryan's wedding
>episode tonight did Bob say
>he wished Estella was there
>or am i just hearing
>things?

Yep, he said it, but I think it may have been edited in recently as his voice was off camera.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Guess if Baab will bring Estella to the Sad Wedding"
It had to have been edited in - didn't he do this way before he'd even chosen which girl? Or did he know which he'd chosen but just couldn't reveal it til after the show aired? I don't freaking know anymore. It's such tripe.

So, Blab is going to bring Estella next week? Or not. What are your guesses?

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guess if Baab will bring Estella to the Sad Wedding"
>So, Blab is going to bring
>Estella next week? Or not.
>What are your guesses?

I'm sure she'll go with him...she wants her 15 minutes of fame to last as long as it can!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
He did, but it was a clear voice-over that was recorded after the bachelor party and piped in. It was so fake, I can't believe they even bothered to try... what was the point.

diana 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diana Click to send private message to diana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Yeah, sure they are. I think it is all a hoax to keep Bobby in the news. He wants to promote his book and CD. The reviews of both state they suck. I think he has become addicted to the attention. Also his behaviour at the bachelor party for Trista & Ryan was awful. I'm glad Kelly Jo didn't get involved with this phoney.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
It may be true and it may not be, but we'll see who Bobby shows up with at the wedding next week, that should give everyone a good indication of who he is dating. Estella or not Estella, that is the question!

Valley Girl
"Oh Bob, I love it when you do that....."

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
Oh Bob and Estella WILL be at the wedding together, whether they like each other or not because at this point I am sure it is in a contract that they HAVE to. I wouldn't put it past ABC to make it mandatory. So in the next nauseating episode of 'Ryan and Trista make us sick' We WILL see Bob and Estella because ABC wants us to in order for them to get better ratings.

Not that I am jaded or anything.

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
I think Bob & Estella are probably still together. I have not seen an article from a REPUTABLE paper that says they're
not. Still, it would be nice to get confirmation from Estella.

I think that Estella, will probably attend Ryan & Trista's wedding w/ Bob. And this is an opportunity for her to confirm she's still w/ Bob if she chooses to!

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bob and Estella still together.....hmmmm"
i agree TigerT. There is no way in h - e - double hockey sticks that they won't be ther together. ABC will make sure of it.

~lroy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •