The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst on the Radio"
This is from Charlie the Big Dog at Sucks:

Jeff Probst radio interview.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a few highlights from an interview done with CBS Radio Affiliate in Seattle Washington KIRO 710

-The "Big Lie" is going to unfold during the next two weeks.
-He called this season's contestants' strategies "flakey" and noted how everyone keeps flip flopping, and how we'll see a lot more flip flopping before the season ends.
-Said that being indecisive is one of the most common reasons why someone gets booted (WTF?), points at Christy Smith as an example, and says it will cost someone this season.
-Noted that the whole "big regret" thing was taken out of context. But the big lie is real.

That's pretty much it as far as the spoilers go. He did also mention that he doesn't plan on giving Osten the satisfaction of getting into an argument with him during the reunion. He noted that there will be no problem with him and Jon because Jon "gets it" regarding Jeff's job, and Osten doesn't. He said so far people are really going to dig Survivor All-Star, calling it 'the most drama heavy stuff I've been involved with". Good interview. I didn't even think it was really him at first. He sounds totally different on the Radio.

Ok, this may be how T gets knocked out in a couple of weeks.......or if Lil doesn't make F3, this could be why.......I'm hoping it's not Sandra that this takes out.

Sneezy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wishy washy KObrien_fan 11-25-03 1
   RE: wishy washy Thaibeach 11-26-03 12
 RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Rothschild 11-25-03 2
 Process of elimination Oscirus 11-25-03 3
 RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio PelicanPete 11-25-03 4
   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio volsfan 11-25-03 5
       RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio PelicanPete 11-25-03 6
           RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio volsfan 11-25-03 7
               RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio PelicanPete 11-25-03 9
                   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio volsfan 11-26-03 14
                   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio okaloosajohn 11-26-03 19
           RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio okaloosajohn 11-26-03 17
 RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio LookeeLoo 11-25-03 8
   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Cuauhtewatemoccajava 11-25-03 10
       RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio PelicanPete 11-25-03 11
           RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio VerucaSalt 11-26-03 13
               RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio DoodleBug 11-26-03 15
                   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Loree 11-26-03 16
                       RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Blow by Blow 11-26-03 18
                   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio NTK 11-26-03 20
 Jeff Probst on the Radio FSUGUY 11-26-03 21
   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio PelicanPete 11-26-03 22
       RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Emily RugBurn 11-26-03 23
           RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio geg6 11-26-03 24
   RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio kelli_blue 11-26-03 25
       RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Sneezles 11-26-03 26
           RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio kelli_blue 11-26-03 27
               RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Sneezles 11-26-03 28
                   Been Nagging at me, anyone else anninvt2002 11-27-03 29
                       RE: Been Nagging at me, anyone else udg 11-28-03 30
 RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio Loquatrix 11-28-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wishy washy"
Sounds more like T would be the wishy washy one that doesn't commit.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-03, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: wishy washy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

T is a good possibility, but Lillian is flipping alliances so much that if it comes down to having to make up her own mind, she may waffle.

I am trying to follow VerucaSalt's lead here, and not put too much credence in the rumors, but rather work from what we know for reasonably sure.

If the Chicas (C-S and D-T) come together as they darn well should, Burton is an obvious target as an immunity ho and all-around-cocky and annoying backside.

If C-S fail to see the light and approach D-T, all bets are off, and Christa is next, unless she wins immunity.

...A JSlice Kittyloaf Brand creation

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Sounds like he knows PI will end as a complete bomb, like
Amazon. Who really wants to watch Sandra, Lil, and Jon.

Trista and Ryan's Wedding will be the ultimate Survivor.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Process of elimination "
should tell us whos wishy washy
Burton is either out this week or commited to jon and lil so it cant be him

Sandra opinionated and antijon so i dosee it being her
ts not him

Jon knows how to play the game so it more than likely cant be him

Lil due to her alliance and other spoilers show it cant be her

Darrah and Tj will go wherever the wind blows and are commited to each other so its more than liley not one of them

Christa who just lost her alliance to rupert and who's head is on a platter is more she is seen as an immunity threat and is not as smart as she thinks she is. so therefore she is the perfect candidate

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
What would T be waivering between? If the Final 5 is as speculated(T/D/J/S/L) then what two groups would she have to choose between? If it's Lill/Jon or Sandra, then T is obviously already in a 2-way alliance with fellow Morgan Darrah so why wouldn't Darrah be booted instead of T since D has been targeted as a bigger II treat by the Drakes(Ep. 9) before? If those (J/L or Sandra) were the two choices,then the obvoius choice would be to go with Sandra for the first vote(at F5) and boot either Lill or Jon, then take out Sandra at F4 TC. Thus leaving a F3 of Darrah/Tijuana/Jon or Lill. Whoever wins Final Immunity( which should be T or D since they're up against either Jon or Lill) would take either Lill or Jon to ensure victory at Final TC. T is smarter than that not to take a opportunity staring her straight in the face (as she proved last episode) so she can't be the indecisive person.

It seems more logical that Darrah is the indecisive one at the F4 vote when deciding between a tie vote (S/D vs. L/J) or a 3-1 vote(voting out Sandra). But going into the Final IC against both Lill and Jon would be easier to win than going up against Sandra and Jon/Lill. Either way she has to win to go to the finals.

In summary, I think Tijuana is booted when S/L/J team up, knowing they have to break up the Morgan duo before F4, then Sandra gives Darrah a choice of a 2-2 tie at TC or a 3-1 Sandra boot and when D can't decide the others vote her out.

*I sure hope I'm wrong because I 'm rooting for either D or T to take home the mil. A F3 of S/J/L would really suck! *frown*

-PP

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
I know this is SURVIVOR and they never do the smart thing. But, if Darah and T make it to the final five or final four, they wouldn't be too smart to start flipping sides. Hell, when you have a two person alliance with five people left in the game...you better stick to it! At that point they would only have to convince one person to have all the power. And we already know that Jon can be manipulated if he thinks it will get him farther in the game.

11-25-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

As long as T and Darrah keep their 2 votes together than it doesn't matter whether they're flipping sides or not. At the F5, it would be a lot easier to get that 3rd vote to come from Sandra than it would to get it from Jon because we all know Sandra hates Jon and will vote with T and D as long as it a) saves Sandra's butt and b)assists Jon on his way out of the game. The Darrah and Tijuana duo will stay together throughout the remainder of the game (until one is booted), whether they're alligned with Sandra or Jon/Lill.

-PP

11-25-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
PP, I agree with you...I just don't understand in previous posts some people are suggesting that Darrah is the one flipping and not T. If we get to the final 5 or final 4 and T or D is considering flipping and voting with another alliance and not take the other with them. If this happens, then they deserve to be booted. I think that would not be too smart of either one of em!

11-25-03, 09:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

Sorry volsfan, didn't meen to sound confrontational..yeah, it would be extremely stupid on either D or T's part to try to join an alliance without the other at this point. And I don't think either would do that right now. I'm glad we agree on this and sorry again for the confusion.

BTW, we'll whoop up on the Gators this weekend (*fingers crossed*) which will drop them in the BCS. Good Luck on making the SEC Championship game! *smiles*

-PP

GO NOLES!
edited for grammar

11-26-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
PP, you didn't sound confrontational! No problem! Yeah, I thik we were both saying the same thing just saying it differently!

BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA THE GATORS! PLEASE!

GO VOLS!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Never count those Seminole chickens before they hatch.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-26-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
The Darrah and Tijuana duo will stay together throughout the remainder of the game, whether they're alligned with Sandra or Jon/Lill.

Well for the next two TC anyway!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
>-The "Big Lie" is going to
>unfold during the next two
>weeks.

Does this mean we as viewers will recognize it when we see it this week? And if so, how does this relate to the fact that the players wont know until they view the show with us? Unfolding this week and next? Does that mean that the lie is expanded on next week, but the players dont catch on?

>-He called this season's contestants' strategies
>"flakey" and noted how everyone
>keeps flip flopping, and how
>we'll see a lot more
>flip flopping before the season
>ends.

Supports a Chica alliance in the making...

>-Said that being indecisive is one
>of the most common reasons
>why someone gets booted (WTF?),
>points at Christy Smith as
>an example, and says it
>will cost someone this season.

If you follow the spoilers, you wont be convinced this sounds like Lil, but I think she is a candidate. Agree on T too. Don't think its Sandra.

>-Noted that the whole "big regret"
>thing was taken out of
>context. But the big lie
>is real.
>
>That's pretty much it as far
>as the spoilers go. He
>did also mention that he
>doesn't plan on giving Osten
>the satisfaction of getting into
>an argument with him during
>the reunion.

Sounds like Osten is invited and will go to reunion (contract obligation maybe?), and Jiffy will as Osten one very harmles question and that is it.

LookeeLoo

Cuauhtewatemoccajava 133 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to send private message to Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
I'm just curious, what's so illogical with Darrah?

We have a very "realistic" boot order of:

Christa or Burton (Burton)
Christa or Burton (Christa)
Tijuana
Darrah (swap with Sandra)
Jon
Lillian
Sandra (swap with Darrah)

If Tijuana is voted out fifth, why couldn't it be possible Darrah is the indecisive one?

Jon and Lill want to vote for Sandra.
Sandra wants Darrah to team up.

Sandra thinks it's too close to call what's happening, and so she teams up with Lillian and Jon to vote Darrah out.

11-25-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
That is very logical in that F4 situation that Darrah would be indecisive, but we were saying that it would be illogical for either D or T to join an alliance without the other while the other was still in the game. I can definitely see Darrah being indecisive without Tijuana there to guide her (if T was booted 5th). Hope that clears things up.

-PP

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-26-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

This doesn't merit a new thread but more interview "stuff" per SS. All of it interesting but bolding just what pertains to this week. Oh and this is Mark Burnett

-Said that the big lie was "a sinister strategy" and that the long term effects will be felt not only on this Survivor but on future installments. Wouldn't name what it was, except to say that the liar might end up more hated then Jerri. When asked whether the big lie would change the rules, he said that his rules might not change but the rules people choose to play by might.

-When he first created Survivor, he knew that alliances would exist but is somewhat sad that they've become the dominate form of strategy. Laughed when the host used the term "pagonging" and said that the Pagong tribe certainly earned their place in history.

-Said that of the six Survivors since the first one, Richard would have won at least half of them.

-Regarding the situation with sabotage at camp this week, says that if he hadn't had a tape of the person doing it, he wouldn't have guessed who did it, or something to that effect. It was hard to follow where he was going.

So someone does do something; poor Christa. Ironically the first person who I thought of was Burton. I guess my reasoning is that Sandra has been so concerned about food, I can't imagine she would risk doing something to the food supply. Burton OTOH he IS the main provider there now, wouldn't that be a heck of a strategy to sabatoge the food in order to make yourself indespensable?

-He wrapped up the interview by bringing up Rupert again, saying how he felt fortunant to cast him, but said that he doesn't think a player like Rupert can win a show like Survivor. He told fans that even without him, Survivor: Pearl Islands will still remain the best installment of the series, and promised several more shocking moments that will leave people guessing.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
-Said that the big lie was "a sinister strategy" and that
the long term effects will be felt not only on this Survivor but on future installments. Wouldn't name what it was, except to say that the liar might end up more hated then Jerri. When asked whether the big lie would change the rules, he said that his rules might not change but the rules people choose to play by might.

Well this is very interesting. Sinister? Long term effects? More hated than Jerri? Rules changing? What could this lie possibly be?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
I don't see how just pretending your grandma was dying would make you more hated than Jerri. People would be more likely to think it was a sick strategy than hate the person. Hmmm? Can't wait for tonight. Now lets hope it doesn't turn out to be next week before we realize what the big lie is.

If the person that does something to the food was that big a shock to MB then I don't think it would be Burton or Jon. They would be the ones most likely to be suspected of setting Christa up. I'd guess it was someone nice or close to Christa that would be shocking. Or else Christa set it up herself to make herself look like a victim.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
About the food, I think Jeff is saying that based on viewing just the argument, it wouldn't be possible to guess who did what. I'm not sure that he's saying the tape will reveal a surprise ne'er-do-well.

About the most hated player, I think Jeff is saying they'll be the most hated by other contestants, not by viewers. If Jon really does sucker people into feeling sympathy for him by jerking their heartstrings with a dead grandma story, they're going to be mighty angry, especially if they're going to find out along with the rest of us.

My memory is fuzzy, but I think Jerri was wildly hated by viewers, but her own tribe had only mild disdain for her. Sure, they thought she was annoying and cocky, but they didn't hate her.

About rules changing, maybe MB will eliminate the family visit reward from future seasons. I don't really see that happening, so I think Jeff is merely saying that sympathy won't play a factor in the future.

Just my two cents.

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Using the sick grandma story could get you hated if another survivor felt sorry enough for you that they handed their reward to you.

It could also change the rule that rewards can not be turned over to someone else.

I think MB could be surprised if one of the outcasts, who was given a second chance in the game, sabotaged the food.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-26-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jeff Probst on the Radio"
just heard this from a local station (local voiceover):

"The most unpredictable tribal council EVER"

GO NOLES!

11-26-03, 03:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Geez, this really bites. Tijuana is my girl. I'm still holding out for a Christa or Burton boot.

Hilarious FSUGUY!!! I luv it! Let's hope we poop on them this weekend!

*Hoping Rix has a great game*

-PP

Emily RugBurn 663 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emily%20RugBurn Click to send private message to Emily%20RugBurn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
Sorry to tell you, but it looks like a Christa boot is out of the question this week, PelicanPete. (Although, I'm still hoping for a Burton boot, too.)

Check out VS's post #50 regarding the Dec. 4th radio promo:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4455.shtml

And you can hear the promo here:

http://survivornews.net/media/E11Promo.ram

I think this Dec. 4th promo deserves a seperate thread. It's a terrific spoiler.

~ EmRB

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Awesome spoiler!!!!!!

So it seems that Christa, Sandra, and Jon are still in the game after tonight. Doesn't surprise me at all since I didn't think any of them were going anywhere. But I do have to say that some posters' arguments were starting to make me doubt my instincts.

I still think that Burton is going tonight. I can't imagine why any of them would keep him around (except horny ol' Lil, of course!) since he could easily do a Colby on them. But, again, Snewser has me doubting again. Tijuana getting the boot !!!???But I just can't figure out why anyone would target her. She's not shown any strategic value and is not a challenge danger. The only way I can see that she would go is if it is tied to the food sabotage.

Naaaaah! I believe in me. Going with my gut and sticking with a Burton boot.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-26-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"

"The most unpredictable tribal council EVER"

This is for tonights tribal council? Maybe it becomes a split vote (3,3 and 1)...but I'm still holding out hope Burton gets the boot.

11-26-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
kb...if you think it may be a split vote....who do you think gets 3 & 3?

Burton & TJ? Would this end up as a 'purple rock' pick?

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-26-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
I'm not sure! But I figured with Jeff saying that tribal council is unpredictable tonight, maybe there was a split vote.

I must have missed something, but what does the purple rock pick mean? Would an outcast get to make the deciding vote?

11-26-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
ONE TIME THEY HAD A TIE AT TC AND THEY WERE GIVIEN THE CHOICE OF RE-VOTE OR DRAW ROCKS. tHEY HAD A BAG WITH DIFFERENT COLOR ROCKS AND EVERYONE CHOSE ONE AND THE JEFF PULLED ONE AND WHICH EVER ONE IT MATCHED LEFT.

The purple rock lost.

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Been Nagging at me, anyone else"
VS (the great Veruca Salt) reported in JPs interview that "He wrapped up the interview by bringing up Rupert again, saying how he felt fortunant to cast him, but said that he doesn't think a player like Rupert can win a show like Survivor. He told fans that even without him, Survivor: Pearl Islands will still remain the best installment of the series, and promised several more shocking moments that will leave people guessing."

Do you get the indication that perhaps Rupert doesnt last long in the ASS and he let it slip?

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Been Nagging at me, anyone else"
Or, it could be misdirection. "I don't think a player like Rupert can win..." Ooops. He won ASS! (Not that anyone has won yet.)

---
UDG
Misto for S.T.O.T.Y.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jeff Probst on the Radio"
>-Said that of the six Survivors since the first one, Richard would have won at least half of them.

Someone else posted somewhere that this might signify that Richard is doing well in All Star Survivor.

On the contrary, I think it means Rich has been given the boot already. Assuming that the transcript is verbatim, Jeff specifies "the six Survivors since the first one," meaning everything through our current series 7 -- quite deliberately NOT including All Stars. I think the additional factor of having been the first Sole Survivor makes ASS a very different game from the "regular" competitions -- there's the extra levels of "winner envy" and "revenge" and "one upmanship" to incorporate -- and I think Rich in particular will feel the effect of this phenomenon.

Whoops, I'm rambling about S8 where I shouldn't be.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •