The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-03 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

T.V. Guide just broke the news that Meredith's the newest Bachelorette on their online website. So much for Kelly Jo!

Edited to add T.V. Guide text:

SORRY, KELLY JO: Meredith Phillips may not have won Bob Guiney's heart on the last Bachelor, but she did score a pretty nifty consolation prize: a starring role in the next Bachelorette. As reported in the Dec. 13 issue of TV Guide magazine (on sale Monday) third runner-up Phillips — who famously skipped out on her Gram's funeral to keep a date with Guiney — will follow in Trista Rehn's footsteps as ABC's next Bachelorette. Her quest for a man kicks off Jan. 14.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... Poncho 12-03-03 1
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... kelli_blue 12-03-03 2
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... DebCapsFan 12-03-03 3
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... Chrissy gal 12-03-03 4
   RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... bell83 12-04-03 5
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... TashaPDX 12-04-03 6
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... ValleyGirl 12-05-03 7
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... Tiggertramp 12-05-03 8
   RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... escapedude 12-07-03 9
 RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... Chrissy gal 12-08-03 10
   RE: It's Official! Meredith is the... bell83 12-08-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Really???? Man, I can't get to that website at work it is blocked

Poncho

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
From what I heard, Kelly Jo pulled out at the last minute. I like Meredith and all, but am not sure she has what it takes to be THE Bachelorette.
I could be wrong though!

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Bob has said that they were going to go with Kelly Jo, but something she did made the producers change their minds. No one seems to know what it is.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
**Gasp**

You mean I was wrong???

**Thud**

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Oh well, i guess i'll just have to accept it, but i'm not going to sleep well tonight!

TashaPDX 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-03, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TashaPDX Click to send private message to TashaPDX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Our local station here in Portland announced on the 11 p.m. news that Meredith will be the next bachelorette. They said that it will start airing on January 14th and she wasn't on, so I wonder if they are still filming.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Sounds like Tina and KJ didn't make the cut, I would have lost big time if I was a gambling girl.
Valley Girl
"Tell me to my face, I dare yah....."

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-05-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Regardless of who is in the DAW seat, I am still going to watch. Mostly to make my husband crazy and give him hives.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
She isnt exaclty miss personality but she is more mature and stable then the other two ..KJ and TF..

Maybe we will see a different side of Meridith when she is in the drivers seat ala blab..

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
Here is Extra's report on from Friday:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/12_03/12_05c.html

Meredith looks great!

You'll have to go to Extra to see the video!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's Official! Meredith is the newest Bachelorette"
I agree, she looks really pretty!!
I hope the guys will be hot too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •