The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!"
BeeBe ~ I agree completely with your post. I actually think Kelly *deserved* even more from Kim than she got. But for Kim's sake, with editing being what it is on this show and knowing what always happens when Kim opens her mouth in this house, I wish she could have said it in a way that Kelly definitly would have gotten the message but no one could pinpoint exactly where the speech was off base. Actually, I think Kelly is an expert at taking jabs, making digs, and cutting another down in ways that everyone knows is part of her evil intent but, tho you can call her out for some of her comments, she can sometimes wiggle out by giving a different meaning than you know she intended. Actually, Kelly's response to Kim's graduation comments were very much a snap back at Kim. Kelly just put her's in a more cleaverly disguised package. Kim's intent was never to attack, hurt or destroy someone like Kelly continually did. Kim's problems came as a result of trying to keep herself out of trouble ... something she had to do to survive her childhood.

Kim deserves to graduate with honors. Is she fixed? No, of courses not. No one is when they leave SO, even when it really was a "House of Healing" ... not a "House of Gossip". They are suposed to leave understanding more about why they ended up down a path where they didn't want to be and what steps could get them on a path they do want. When they get home they have to begin the real work. Even 4 years of college doesn't give you the information and knowledge you need for a specific job. College gives you a basic understanding of an area and teaches you how to learn. When you land that job, that's when you begin learning how to do that job. A couple of months in the SOH house could never make someone over into a new person even if the LCs & Dr.Stan were all doing their jobs.

Based on the abuse Kim was forced to endure during her time in the SOH, I'm amazed she learned even as much as she did. I blame the LCs & the "powers that be" for giving her the opportunity to heal then basically setting her up in this lions den, knowing with Kim's background and issues, the lions would attack, triggering Kim's survival instincts. They knew if they combined the right women, gave little direction, and allowed them too much idle time, their true colors would drive the drama & gossip ... apparently what they were looking for this season. What they did this year to any of the women that honestly came looking for help was nothing short of cruel. What they did to Kim was down right criminal. Kim lived her life surviving abuse, blame, and attack for even the slightest percieved infraction. She didn't need to be set up in a similar situation just so the producers could get something for themselves. Kim isn't perfect and she will always have a difficult road ahead unlearning a completely different way of thinking. But the fact that she survived ANOTHER time of blame, attack, and abuse is tribute to her strength and ability to learn what she can even in a bad situation. She came seeking help to be the best she can for herself and her family. She wants to give Jax the life she never had and protect him from the things she had to endure. I hope she got a good start from SO but I hope she never stops learning. Someday she will realizes she no longer has to protect herself from blame and abuse, but her stay at SO did nothing to relieve those fears.

Kudos Kim!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   standinmytruth     04-21-06       
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   eire_heart74     04-21-06     1  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Baxtera     04-21-06     2  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Juliejo     04-21-06     5  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sweet cheeks     04-22-06     31  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   gmt     04-21-06     3  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sharnina     04-21-06     4  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   MizJazmine     04-21-06     18  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sharnina     04-21-06     24  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Stormchaser     04-22-06     32  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   UWSider     04-21-06     6  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   BlueCollar Blonde     04-21-06     7  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   purplysue     04-21-06     8  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   annie828     04-21-06     10  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   petmama     04-21-06     9  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   greendiamonds     04-21-06     12  
             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   EMTBGRL     04-22-06     37  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   shawnar     04-21-06     13  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Cleverone     04-21-06     11  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   standinmytruth     04-21-06     28  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Psych2be     04-24-06     41  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Cleverone     04-25-06     51  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   flashwife     04-21-06     14  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   cronemoon     04-21-06     15  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   alaholly     04-21-06     17  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   MizJazmine     04-21-06     16  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Twinkles     04-21-06     19  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   MizJazmine     04-24-06     44  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   SeasonedRefinement     04-21-06     23  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Lanna42     04-22-06     35  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sillybear     04-21-06     20  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   nikkidemus     04-21-06     21  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   maryellennaco     04-21-06     22  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   shermie     04-21-06     25  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Boots12565     04-21-06     26  
             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Gizelle     04-21-06     27  
                 RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   BeeBe     04-22-06     29  
                     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   26mitogo     04-22-06     34  
                         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   DolphinDreamer     04-22-06     36  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   standinmytruth     04-22-06     30  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Baxtera     04-22-06     33  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sm2     04-22-06     38  
             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   standinmytruth     04-22-06     39  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   DivineWine     04-23-06     40  
     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   BeeBe     04-24-06     42  
         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   2KOOL     04-24-06     43  
             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   MelJ     04-24-06     45  
                 WARNING - MelJ   Cygnus X1     04-24-06     49  
             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   dopeydwarf     04-24-06     46  
                 RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   bookwomanblue     04-24-06     47  
                     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Twinkles     04-24-06     48  
                         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   standinmytruth     04-24-06     50  
                             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Baxtera     04-25-06     52  
                         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   26mitogo     04-25-06     53  
                             RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Baxtera     04-25-06     54  
                                 RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   Bellachic     04-25-06     55  
                                     RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   sm2     04-25-06     56  
                                         RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   simpledimple     04-25-06     57  
   RE: Kim's Graduating! YAY!!!   katmac     04-25-06     58  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •