The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another "food" accusation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another "food" accusation"
SeeBS says - Christa is accused of sabotaging the food supply. But is it a false accusation?

Has there been a season of Survivor yet that someone hasn't been accused of messing/cheating with the food somehow?

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another "food" accusation KObrien_fan 11-21-03 1
   RE: Another "food" accusation pdragonfly 11-21-03 2
       RE: KO KObrien_fan 11-21-03 3
           RE: KO pdragonfly 11-21-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another "food" accusation"
I know what you mean Bone, but this one seems way different though. It looks like either Sandra or Christa or both decide to "sabotage" the food supply. They are exceedingly aware that with no Rupert, the food supply will quickly diminish. Maybe Burton eats the most and needs the food to keep his energy up. Their idea of hurting the food supply in some way may necessitate Burton to step up his role as the tribe provider, and maybe he like Ryno before him, just can't get the fish. This way Sandra and Christa can say to D and T something like "see Burton can't provide for us so he is useless, and since he is so strong in the challenges we need to get rid of him now."

On a side note: The one guy that made it through and past the "food" incident in a previous episode was Clarence in S3, however, though it didn't lead to his immediate demise, it hurt his chances of forming a long lasting alliance too.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another "food" accusation"
I posted about that in the Big Lie section because I think that a third party sets someone up, unlike Jerri who sets someone up by accusing them directly.

BTW - I'm a Kathy fan too and hope she can bond better in the All Stars and get farther this time. Liked her the best that season.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KO"
Sorry to get off track here but in reply to your comments about KO, I agree! I first started watching S4 with an eye on her because she is from the town I live in, but after week 2 I was like, wow this woman is a b***h, lol. After a short time I was impressed with the way she played, (feed the tribe, play as a solo alliance, and try to get as far as possible by playing hard but fair) and was very bummed when she got knocked out by oh my heck Neleh. Judging from Pepe's thread on rating the survivors 1-96, KO is 1 on many lists, and in the top 5 on many others.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: KO"
Yeah, well if Neleh didn't trick her into falling, Vecipia would have knocked her on the head with her bible. Hard to come out of a fight like that! (When one person can do whatever they want because they think its ok as long as they ask g-o-d to forgive them afterwards!). Don't get me started.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •