The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-03 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

I'm starting a seperate thread because the RC and IC were getting confused together.

There is a thread linking the RC to the Big Lie - to discuss the connection between the RC and Big Lie - go
here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=4445&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Most agree that the RC is connected to the family visit.

Here are some additional vids that might shed some light on Christa's woes:

Not only is she being accused of sabatoging the food, but her wedding bell blues have come up as she sees her fiance (I'm assuming this is him because of the arrangement.)

someone tell the guy that he's doesn't need the cap. Get a buff.

I'm wondering if this is an auction than maybe there is more than just one thing to be auctioned off:
Jeff doesn't tell them what's available, just that it can end at any time. He might give a little hint with video previews. Maybe Jon finds out his grams is ill.
some items that they get to compete for:

First: A letter from home
Second: A video from home
Third: A care package from home
Fourth: The actual loved one's visiting themselves.

So each time one of them wins something, some are happy for them and others saddened.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... I_AM_HE 11-21-03 1
   Burton? Godd3ss 11-21-03 2
       RE: Burton? pdragonfly 11-21-03 4
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... pdragonfly 11-21-03 3
   It's Burton Brownroach 11-21-03 5
       OMG Godd3ss 11-21-03 6
       RE: It's Burton pdragonfly 11-21-03 8
       RE: It's Burton pdragonfly 11-21-03 12
       RE: It's Burton TeamJoisey 11-21-03 14
 RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... URang 11-21-03 7
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... pdragonfly 11-21-03 9
       RE: Hanky's KObrien_fan 11-21-03 10
           RE: Hanky's pdragonfly 11-21-03 11
   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... Laurieish 11-21-03 13
       RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... TeamJoisey 11-21-03 15
           RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... volsfan 11-21-03 16
               RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... pdragonfly 11-22-03 17
                   RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 E... Markopolo100 11-23-03 18
                       RE: Where is John in the pic? KObrien_fan 11-23-03 20
                           RE: Where is John in the pic? oddglass 11-23-03 25
 Christa's Friend tribephyl 11-23-03 19
   RE: Christa's Friend KObrien_fan 11-23-03 21
       RE: Christa's Friend ImNext 11-23-03 22
           RE: Christa's Friend KObrien_fan 11-23-03 23
               RE: Christa's Friend JPGramma 11-23-03 24
               RE: Christa's Friend KObrien_fan 11-23-03 26
                   RE: Christa's Friend VerucaSalt 11-23-03 27
                       RE: Christa's Friend volsfan 11-23-03 28
                           RE: Christa's Friend JPGramma 11-23-03 29
                               RE: Christa's Friend I_AM_HE 11-23-03 30
                                   RE: Christa's Friend pinchy 11-23-03 32
                                   RE: Christa's Friend SZUU 11-23-03 33
                               RE: Christa's Friend TeamJoisey 11-23-03 31
                                   RE: Christa's Friend KObrien_fan 11-24-03 34
                   Tijuana? Godd3ss 11-24-03 35
                       RE: Tijuana? pdragonfly 11-24-03 36
                           RE: Tijuana? and back to RC pinchy 11-24-03 37
                               RE: Tijuana? and back to RC pdragonfly 11-24-03 38
                                   RE: Tijuana? and back to RC pinchy 11-24-03 40
                                       RE: Tijuana? and back to RC pdragonfly 11-24-03 41
                                           RE: Tijuana? and back to RC pinchy 11-24-03 42
                   RE: Christa's Friend gofrank151 11-24-03 39
                       RE: Christa's Friend VerucaSalt 11-24-03 43
 Ooh, ooh, new idea!! rose 11-25-03 44
 Chalkboards? volsfan 11-25-03 45
   RE: Chalkboards? pdragonfly 11-25-03 46
       RE: Chalkboards? volsfan 11-25-03 47
       More help FesterFan1 11-25-03 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
i think that's burton. seems he has a God-complex. whoever's doing Ep 10 should have him speak in all caps

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Burton?"
I thought that it might be him too, but where would he have gotten the cap and the shirt and why would it be buttoned all the way up. Plus I dont know, that guy is WAY thinner than Burton. I think that MB must have some clause in the contract that if you have a good body, you must be as unclothed as possible at all times.

This probably is her fiance. But I want to know what is up with the whole hazy dreamy looking promo pics. Or are my eyes just messing with me today.

mental note to self, cut back on the caffeine

11-21-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Burton?"
Burton does keep his shirt open and his chest hair out, along with a necklace.

Re dreamy: Not your eyes. MB has gone artistic on us, hence the iguana eating snake.

11-21-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
3. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
LOL - It might be him, but gee his chest is sunken in.

Anyway here's some more vidcaps from the RC:

these are in addition to the one's shown here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4444.shtml

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It's Burton"
He's wearing his buff inside out.

11-21-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "OMG"
He looks totally different then. Weiiiiirdddd. I guess that rules out my nudity clause in their contracts then!

11-21-03, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It's Burton"
Yeah, I did see that earlier, but his chest looked fuller than in the promo pics. I think your right though.
The question is why would they then have the fancy double exposure film of him being uplifted like that with his hands out? Talk of weird.

11-21-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It's Burton"
Here'e the only picture I could find of Peter. Clean shaven dude. Small build though. However I'm inclined to think its Burton because of the beard growth.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's Burton"

Whew!

I thought he was audtioning for the Gilligan's Island production of Dr. Zhivago.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

URang 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail URang Click to send private message to URang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"

Looks as though Lil is carrying something behind her and T has something slung over her shoulder…possibly items they won…

URANG

11-21-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
That would support my theory that there are several items up for auction and more than one person wins things from home. I like that better than the all or nothing RC where only one person gets a visit, or sacrifices so that others get some time with loved ones.

Man, I cry at those episodes. I better get some more handy, because I used all mine up when Rupert got voted out.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hanky's"
Awwwwwwww, here ya go PD you softy, I have a bouquet of hanky's for ya!

11-21-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hanky's"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-03 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

LOL Thanks you are too kind.

(When Kathy fell off the poll I screamed for a full 15 seconds!)

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
Looks to me like Sandra is comforting Christa in the background. Perhaps she didn't do very well.

Laurie

11-21-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"

That's because Christa needs consolation. She had to tell her fiance she already got married to driftwood...

Seriously, it is probably because the two of them are complete outcasts and no one else is talking to them.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
I agree! Sandra and Christa are now the outcast(no pun intended) and have no one to turn to for an alliance...unless they can work Darrah or T!

11-22-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
I agree that Sandra is consoling Christa. But not because they are outcasts (which they are), but because Christa didn't get any of the family rewards. She's gota achy breaky heart.

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-03, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: REWARD CHALLENGE - Survivor 7 Episode 10"
Hmmn....where's Jon in this pic?

11-23-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Where is John in the pic?"
Why he is off with his friend on RC of course! This is the second angle of this shot that we have seen, and at first I thought that possibly they didn't get John in the picture. After looking at this new angle, unless he is way out ahead of the group, I surmise that he is not here...

oddglass 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass Click to send private message to oddglass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Where is John in the pic?"
...yah I agree. He's likely won the challenge, but in that pic Burton, Lil and Tijuana are all looking in the same direction - could it be Jon who's out of the shot?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Christa's Friend"
If you notice.
And I'm suprised we haven't already, but,
In these caps ... on the right ... you will notice that

there is someone in a "grey" t-shirt with "their" arm around Christa in these caps.
Could this be Waydo?

I've checked and none of the survivors (snuck on with or) has a grey t-shirt.
This is someone new.
It looks like Christa is most likely the recipient of the "touching moment" at RC. Leading to, time with her companion.

Also it would be of some importance to note that she is talking about being accused of "food sabotage", in front of her friend. So the accusations have already happened by the time RC happens.
She may be able to "rally" before IC.
Doubtful, yet possible.

tribephyl

11-23-03, 09:05 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Christa's Friend"
I agree Tribe, it distinctly and clearly doesn't match any of the players shirts, but the question is, does she win time with him, or is this just the 1 chance to give a hug and kiss and then leave? Is this background still at the RC site, I need to go look at more pics, its early and I still haven't had my coffee yet

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christa's Friend"
I noticed last episode when D/T/L/J/B were forming their alliance, that Tijuana was wearing one of the guys shirts. At first I thought it was Burton's, but he had his shirt on during that conversation. Anyway, the shirt T had on seems to me the same color as the one in the pic with Christa, a faded gray-green, which leads me to think it's T consoling her. Why, I don't know, but for all we know, they're talking about Christa's fiancee, and T is just spending a girly moment with her.

All of their clothes have faded considerably from the sun, saltwater, and neverending wear, so we should remember that when we're trying to figure out who's who.

Almost 90 posts, and I think this is my first Spoilery contribution! Yippee!

11-23-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Christa's Friend"
I noticed last episode when D/T/L/J/B were forming their lliance, that Tijuana was wearing one of the guys shirts. At first I thought it was Burton's, but he had his shirt on during that conversation.

I know what you are saying IM, but I disagree. Christa is at least 4" taller then both D and T, the shoulder in the pic is taller then her but would be even with her if she stands up straight, he fiancee' is just about her same height.

All of their clothes have faded considerably from the sun, saltwater, and neverending wear, so we should remember that when we're trying to figure out who's who.

I do take that into consideration, but the only guy with a T shirt that doesn't need it anymore because he is out of the game and therefore it would be logical for T to have adopted it, is Ryno. In the clips below it is clear that his shirt is much darker and just a different shade altogether. I really think this is her fiancee' Peter Waydo's shoulder we are seeing in the vidcap.

JPGramma 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JPGramma Click to send private message to JPGramma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christa's Friend"
Hi. First time posting here, though as a devoted Krautboy fan, I've been lurking for quite a while. ;)

Re the vidcap of Christa in the Trish's black top with the taller shirt-covered shoulder to her left :

Note that in both RC & IC Christa is wearing her buff as a tube top, so I doubt seriously that that vidcap id from either challenge. The only vidcaps we see this week where Christa is waering that black top is during the scene where she's being accused of sabatoging the food supply. In those caps she has her buff on her head, but she may well have pulled it down to around her neck so she could use it to wipe her tears.

My guess would be that the shoulder is Burton's with the light shining on his blue shirt sufficiently to give it that lighter color appearance.

11-23-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Christa's Friend"
This is getting stranger the more I look at these photo's. I don't believe it is Burton's shirt though, because during the confrontation at camp, he is standing across from her and pointing at her, not standing beside her. The one standing beside her is the bare armed Darrah. Plus I have looked at a bunch of photo's of Burton's shirt, and it isn't this light, or even close to the shade of pale green/grey.

Christa being accused of sabotage

(Buff on top of the head, bare armed D beside her. Notice that T's shirt is not a tee shirt but is rolled sleeve, and gathered. Also Burton's shirt is medium blue.)

Christa at camp crying

(Buff rolled up and around neck, same background as the shot with mystery person beside her.)

Christa with mystery man beside her

(Buff rolled up and around neck, same background as before, drying eyes with rolled buff just pulled down from forehead. The shirt on her left is smooth and pale green.)

Christa at IC

(Buff as tube top.)

Christa at RC

(Buff as tube top as well.)

John with Burton to the left

(Even in a different light, Burton's shirt is still blue.)

I do agree that the background in the picture of her with the mystery shirt is now at the camp and NOT at RC as I originally thought. Plus at both RC and IC she wears her buff as a tank top. Since this is a shot from back at camp, it makes it even more strange as to who is that standing next to her? I don't believe that its Burton.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christa's Friend"
We could be talking about two different times though. The fight could happen and after a period of time, maybe even after the RC when Christa couldn't see her loved one, everything is just finally coming to a head with her. That person may be comforting her at a different time.

I don't think the height thing matters though b/c Christa is a little hunched over, we don't know what they are sitting on either and she could be on a little bit of a lower angle. I would have no problem thinking that Lillian or Tijuana are comforting her if Christa finally has her breaking point.

11-23-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christa's Friend"
VS, I agree with you in that this "hug" could be coming some time in the future (after the food argument)and it is taking place at camp not during a challenge. Also, I do believe this person is Burton. Remember, some of the clips we have seen in the past have lighter or darker images and sometimes do come across as looking totally different than we think.

One thing to add as well. It took me two to three times of looking at the pics in the first post of this thread to determine that person was Burton. It looks nothing like him!

JPGramma 5 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JPGramma Click to send private message to JPGramma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christa's Friend"
The more I look at it, the more I think it's Tijuana. See the way the shoulder seam is dropped down, as it would on an over-sized shirt? The color is right as well. I agree that it's at camp and in a time frame that's far removed from the food argument. Only the buff has changed. If Christa and Tijuana are sitting next to each other, the shoulder height could well be determined by what it is they're sitting on, or even how they're sitting. The limbs they use to sit on aren't always evenly parralleled to the ground, so T could be sitting on a part that's higher off the ground.

The idea of Tijuana comforting Christa is an interesting one in itself. It could mean that she believes that Christa wasn't gulity of the food sabotage. Perhaps the truth has even already come out*. How the girls are feeling about each other may be a clue as to how they'll be alligned at TC.

*I'm not subscribing to the 'who messed with the food' bit as the big lie the castaways won't find out about until they watch the show. I think it has something to do with Jon being in tears at RC..some lie that he and his wrestling buddy cooked up before Jon even left for the show, something to make the others feel sorry for hom...Grandmother on deathbed or something like that.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christa's Friend"
add another vote that says this is T (and agreement with whoever said above that Lill and T are the most likely ones to comfort, given their personalities)

also agree that it could be telling of a vote at TC, but i still have a hard time believing Burton goes before Christa at this point, partially because of the titles...unless Sandra is the Brutus in the ep11 title? i speculated initially that sandra was the snake, but the change to Brutus seemed more likely to indicate Lill or Jon. but if Sandra turns on Christa that would fit the title

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christa's Friend"
ooh, this sounds good to me (Burton out this time, Sandra turning on Christa in the next).. but that's another thread, isn't it?

p

SZUU 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SZUU Click to send private message to SZUU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christa's Friend"
definetly T. She is wearing a grey shirt in the vid cap above with Burton yelling at Christa. T is in the background behind Burton wearing the grey shirt.

11-23-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Christa's Friend"
Just jumping on board with JPGramma
(Hello and welcome to Jiffy's Gramma!).

That is definitely Tijuana's shirt next to Christa, as you can plainly tell from the shot where Burton is haranguing her over the sabotaged food.

And as HE pointed out, it is interesting that Tijuana is comforting Christa in the face of Burton's accusations.

It seems alliances are very flexible in Panama.

11-24-03, 07:01 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Christa's Friend"
After rewatching last week's episode, the only player this could be next to Christa is T, they must be sitting on a log with T being up higher for the shoulder height to make any sense. The color of the shirt is a dead on match, and it could look unwrinkled in the span of this shot. They are definately at camp and I believe this is after the run in with Burton.

I also am starting to think that Burton may get the boot in this episode because originally the chica alliance was talking about getting rid of Rupe and Burton, now Rupe has been removed for them. If they gang up on Burton now, then it leaves 6 weaklings and a better shot at the money. That sets up a Sandra as Brutus to oust Christa next week which would leave 5 real weaklings and its anybodies game!

11-24-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
35. "Tijuana?"
It could be T consoling her. She is wearing a long sleeved shirt and the sun might have changed the color slightly.

11-24-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Tijuana?"
Definately T. she was wearing the same shirt when Burton was ragging out Christa.

11-24-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Tijuana? and back to RC"
now that we have that shirt thing figured out, back to the reward challenge... bidding? family visit? Jon's BL? Jon receiving hugs from Burton and Lil, a pic of Lil hugging Jon and only Tijuana is smiling... who is giving up their reward for this loser?

first instinct was Lil, now I'm going for Ti, since she is showing so much compassion these days and they might want to bring this out in her story before she goes (soon, like when it gets round to getting rid of antother Morgan?)

11-24-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Tijuana? and back to RC"
someone had posted that they saw pouches where money was, so I thought maybe it was an auction for different personal items:
1) video
2) supplies
3) visit

the ultimate auction being the personal visit.

But there's not much to support the money in pouch theory. That could just be where the chalk and erasers are kept.

11-24-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Tijuana? and back to RC"
so maybe it's a contest (answer questions about loved ones) to win money for an auction of said prizes? or just one prize (then why have an auction?)

I do see the survivors holding chalkboards and in one pic, Ti is the only one holding her chalkboard and looking surprised at what she wins?

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/spoilers/ep10.htm#rc

11-24-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Tijuana? and back to RC"
Here's a pic and it looks like they are returning from RC. Notice that some of them are holding things. Lil is one of them. Or they could be holding their water.

11-24-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Tijuana? and back to RC"
and Tijuana is holding... nothing, because she graciously gave her reward to the lying Jon? Boy is she going to be upset when she finds out... or has she already guessed by now. any interviews or sightings? I think Ti wins this challenge because she apprears to be the only one still holding a chalkboard and she looks like she's finding out what she wins... and then gives away to "heartbroken" Jon (see Lil consoling him and hugs afterwards).

gofrank151 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-24-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gofrank151 Click to send private message to gofrank151 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christa's Friend"
Hey, T's shirt is grey is it not?

I think its her. I know the heighth thing is off, but its possible one is sitting 1/2 way or something, etc.

- gof

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Christa's Friend"
Personally? I think Lillian is holding her canteen just by the appearance of it.

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose Click to send private message to rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Ooh, ooh, new idea!!"
Kay, didn't see it, hope I'm the first to think of it...

What if- the food sabotage is someone pointing the finger at Christa for EATING their reward prize they brought back? When they ate it, and are just trying to seal her coffin??

fun stuff.

a wonderful kyngsladye original

11-25-03, 02:16 PM (EST)
45. "Chalkboards?"
Am I missing something? The chalkboards are being used in what TDT is calling the Immunity Challenge. The Reward Challenge is an auction type challenge.

11-25-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Chalkboards?"
In the RC they have a board that they must write something on. You can see it on T's lap in the vid shots.

In the IC they also have boards where they are writing words on a board taken from a phrase.

So there are boards used in both challenges. Hope that helps.

11-25-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Chalkboards?"
Yes, that cleared it up! THANKS! I looked at those shots a couple of times and the T picture never registered! THANKS AGAIN!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "More help"
Here are some vidcaps to show the difference:

Survivors seated on risers for RC. Note Tijuana's chalkboard.

Survivors standing for IC. Note that these boards are different.

Fester

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •