The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Taking the good with the bad "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ripley Click to send private message to Ripley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Taking the good with the bad "
Is it a good thing in the long run that Ravu doesn't win any immunity challenges,Moto is never going to get anyone to exile island to get clues to the hidden idol.Thus when there is a merge Ravu will defiantly go to the better camp and find the second idol.Ravu better get their act together and find the first idol before the merge though. I don't know if it would be a smart move to let the Moto tribe realize that they need to lose a challenge to get their idol,it's a catch 22.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Taking the good with the bad michel 03-11-07 1
   RE: Taking the good with the bad Ripley 03-11-07 2
       RE: Taking the good with the bad michel 03-11-07 3
           RE: Taking the good with the bad sol 03-11-07 4
               RE: Taking the good with the bad Ripley 03-11-07 5
                   RE: Taking the good with the bad mysticwolf 03-12-07 7
 RE: Taking the good with the bad Brownroach 03-12-07 6
 RE: Taking the good with the bad Aruba 03-12-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
At this point, if I were on Moto, (Kill me now!) I would have to assume that Earl or Yau-Man has the idol. Both Terry and Yul had found the idol by episode #5 and they have no idea that there are 2 idols. Having a lead at merge counters the value of the idol except for the player who would be Ravu's target. As a tribe, Moto doesn't have to worry about the idol. As individuals, Alex, Boo and Edgardo should worry since it seems impossible to make Stacy and Lisi understand strategy. Michelle would be the best target to boot at merge, the one that no one would think to give the idol. Could Lisi and Stacy understand that? Of course not!

03-11-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ripley Click to send private message to Ripley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
How many times can the idol be used to save a person from being voted off?After the merge the second person with the most votes may probably be on the Moto tribe.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
Remember Plan Voodoo? The idol can always be flushed if you have the numbers. This season, it is even easier: Say Yau-Man and Earl both find an idol but that Moto merges 6-4 and one of their guys win individual IC. All Moto would have to do would be to float enough doubts around during TC so that both Yau-Man and Earl produce the idol after the vote is made. The vote is read and Moto voted all 6 for Michelle. She goes home, Moto is up 6-3 and both idols are wasted in one shot!!

Moto cannot know for sure that there is a switch so they have to plan on staying united and winning challenges. They don't need to worry about the idol at all as a tribe, certainly not to the point of losing a challenge so that 1 individual in the tribe can find it.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
Very nice reasoning Michel ... but didn't JP say in a pre-season interview that there were going to be 9 jurors and an F3 like Cook Islands? But then, they may send people to jury pre-merge as well? (Nevermind, I'm just going to go over into a corner and argue with myself. )

The tribe shake-up may play a role in how the HIIs get played too.

03-11-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
So the idols can only be used once,either to save yourself or someone you give it to?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
Yes, but I thought I read that this season, once played, the idols will be rehidden with new clues given as to their whereabouts. Supposedly the HII's actually do come into play this time around.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
It a way it's good for Ravu, although Moto can't know that. They are assuming there is only one idol and that it is hidden on Exile Island, as in the past. If they lost just one RC now, they'd get the clues and then they could dig up the idol in their camp.

The downside for Ravu of course is that they have to keep losing RC's and foregoing rewards that might improve their lot.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-12-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Taking the good with the bad "
It's a "good thing" to not when any immunity challenges when:

A) They are allowed to replace a voted off member with a new outcast. Granted Sylvia was no great catch, but at least they didn't lose any numbers as a result from TC.

B) Gary gets medically evaculated when he clearly would have been voted off later that night anyway.

C) Moto "wins" an IC and for their "reward" gets screwed over with a catch-22 decision which was a win-win situation for the only winless tribe in Survivor history.

"Let's go to the videotape"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •