The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob and Estella, etc."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

dancqt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-03, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dancqt Click to send private message to dancqt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob and Estella, etc."
I'm new to message boards. I've never really gotten into it before but I was messing around on my computer tonight and I started reading some of the messages since I am a die hard Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. It seems to me all message boards are is someplace for people with no life to sit around making rude comments about people they've seen on TV. Since I've been reading I've read endless comments about how Bob is immature, insincere, lame, a mama's boy, and conceited; Estella was said to be anorexic, nasal, annoying, amd unattractive; Kelly Jo was too young and not ready for marriage; Mary was desperate; I mean it never ends and I am left wondering if any of you have ever met any of these people (and assuming you have not) do you really think you have the right to go on and on about every little fault these people may or may not possess? I mean take a look at yourself; do you really think you are so above them? All of you need to get off your high horse and consider that not only are these real people with feelings, but we (the public) only see what ABC wants us to see and we have no idea what these people are really like.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob and Estella, etc. heracane 12-02-03 1
   RE: Bob and Estella, etc. smiley 12-02-03 2
   RE: Bob and Estella, etc. Poncho 12-02-03 3
 RE: Bob and Estella, etc. reality_gal 12-02-03 4
 RE: Bob and Estella, etc. Tiggertramp 12-02-03 5
 RE: Bob and Estella, etc. NorthShoreJane 12-02-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
um, yeah we know that. Who is on their high horse? read the guidelines, this is a place for fun..not to be taken seriously, not life threatening, not important. I am sure the "stars" of these shows come here and feel soooo bad. It is like talking about your favorite soap opera.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-02-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
I couldnt have said it any better.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
>>read the guidelines, this is
>a place for fun..not to
>be taken seriously, not life
>threatening, not important.

Yes, please read the guidelines. If it offends you, go somewhere else, or lighten up and join the fun

Poncho

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
yea take a chill pill. They go on national television what do u expect us to think. We do what we have to do to analyse these people ok.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-02-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."
Ah, okay.

I am going on National TV to be viewed by millions as I throw myself at a guy I have talked myself into being in love with before I have ever met him, talk trash about the other girls in the house, kiss this guy, or maybe more, am desperate in ways Dr. Phil can not fix in a week let alone an hour, end up crying hysterically as the limo drives me away from my 15 seconds of TV fame/desperation at love.

I am not even going to go into Bob.

It makes fun of itself. We help.

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bob and Estella, etc."

>... All of you
>need to get off your
>high horse

I don't like horses... anything that walks and poops at the same time, I try to steer clear of.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •