The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-09-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1

Welcome to FLL: Fiji! I'll put the thread up every week, where you can rank the remaining castaways to your liking. Doesn't matter how or why, just put them however you like it.

----

Das's List:

1. Rocky (14)
2. Erica (1)
3. Michelle (6)
4. Liliana (2)
5. Yau-Man (17)
6. Cassandra (8)
7. Boo (3)
8. Sylvia (13)
9. Mookie (4)
10. Edgardo (5)
11. Stacy (7)
12. Rita (18)
13. Earl (12)
14. Anthony (15)
15. Gary (16)
16. Alex (11)
17. Lisi (19)
18. Dreamz (10)

Booted - Jessica (9)

Comments:

- I'm liking Rocky. I usually hate people with Boston accents, but he's got it together.
- Erica...some people think she's whiny, but I have to agree with her.
- I like Michelle, although she does give me that sort of...dare I say "hipster doofus" vibe.
- Sylvia...did she just say "orthogonal"? You've got to be kidding me. She's alright for now but I hope she doesn't become a pretentious jerk later.
- Dreamz, shut your mouth.

DAS.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 iltarion 02-09-07 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 emydi 02-09-07 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 Aruba 02-09-07 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 iltarion 02-09-07 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 michel 02-09-07 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 CTgirl 02-11-07 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1 fullofgrace2470 02-12-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Yo, I'm back like the 80s. Always tough to make a list after only one chaotic episode. I don't know about this cast, but I guess we will have to give them a chance. Doesn't help that they booted one of the few attractive women right off the bat.

1. Earl- I think it might finally be time for an african american male to win. Seems to have his head on straight and the vote went his way.
2. Alex- chics dig him, some guys dig him, hahahaha... The puzzle challenge turned around once he took control.
3. Stacy- appeared to be the strongest woman to me, without coming off wrong.
4. Michelle- Liked or strong enough that Earl defended her and kept her off the chopping block.
5. Silvia- Being an architect ended up being a curse. She supervised the building of the shelter only to be stuck on the tribe that won't get to enjoy it. No reason yet to have her lower.
6. Rita- I'll put her here for now because she appears to be the most attractive woman on the show. Single mother? Is that an occupation? It wasn't for Sundra.
7. Mookie- Could be a good guy and the vote went his way, but what is up with the name? That is something you call your cat.
8. Boo- Same story. Seems to be a strong guy, but what is up with the effin name? Most people leave that nickname back in grammar school.
9. Rocky- Could be higher but the vote didn't go his way, and sleeping away from the tribe early in the game is NEVER a smart move, whether Andre was being an intolerable A$$ or not.
10. Erika- Strong woman that obviously came to play from Day 1. Her #1 ally has already been snuffed out though, and her and Rocky didn't even bother to try to defend her. Rubs me wrong.
11. Cassandra- Who? The Trojan prophetess? Cool.
12. Anthony- invisible.
13. Gary- OMG, that old onory cuss from Season 1 is back!
14. Liliana- Who? She is taking UTR to the next level.
15. Yau-man- Knows his place, which is next to the chopping block as soon as his tribe is comfortable in their surroundings.
16. Edgardo- this is the American version of Survivor, right?
17. Lisi- OMG, the female version of Chris. Great.
18. Andre- male cheerleader, nuff said.

bootee- Jessica darling- wouldn't have been my first choice to go. That's for sure. Let's keep the few attractive castaways on the show for a while, please. Where is Rob C when you need him?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
1. Yau Man- I love this guy, he knew he had to do things to stay around and he did---opened crate, coconuts, made tea, voted with majority alliance, became Professor to Earl the Captain/King

2. Earl-I like him a lot, he has a good work ethic and "poker face"

3. Michelle-Gilligan or monkey to Earl the Captain. She looks to be very strong in challenges

4. Cassandra--I like her and she may get lucky and survive the first part like Cirie..then she would be safe post merge

5. Anthony--very well spoken...he looks like our early narrator...plus he's an expert witness locator...what a great job...I'll have to give him a call when I need a witness!!

6. Boo--what a cutie he is--I love his eyes...and he's a klutz just like me!! I wonder if he spills on himself when he eats too?

7. Edgardo-I want to hate him, but I love how he talks and I love a good villain, I play one at LL

8. Sylvia-she's ok and she helped a lot, did a great job of separating the tribes so the losing team she ended up on would be about as strong as the winning IC team

9. Dre--I like him and hate him...I'm interested in his story so he goes in the middle

10. Alex--seen him ad nauseum in S1-13! not anything great and may be too pushy

11. Rocky-not great play and stood out with Dre...but he is comic relief...askew

12. Mookie--something about him rubs me the wrong way...the look he gave when he got a vote like "HOW DARE YOU" will he turn into Lex and blame Erica for voting for him when it was really Rocky?

13. Gary-he's ok, not much to go on

14. Lisi--meh, even less to go on

15. Rita-lesser

16. Lili-lesser

17. Stacy-lesser

18. Erica--she whines and then plays too hard too fast...and why throw away your vote...just puts a bullseye on you

didn't do enough and messed up twice in IC (knots and puzzle 3)

20. Melissa--QUITTER

blech, she's too anxious to play Survivor but not too anxious to pose for FMH gimme a break

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
So many players in one short hour. Always a tough order but I'll give it my best shot.

1) SYLVIA - Great job organizing the shelter. Never hesitated or waffled when creating the tribes. Didn't freak out over the snakes.

2) YAU MAN - Leads by example, not by his mouth. I like that. Dre and James please take notice.

3) ANTHONY - Got quite a bit of confessional time and came across pretty good. I like this guy.

4) EARL - From the confessionals he gave he seemed calm, calculating and mature. He could go far this season if not victimized by the generation gap.

5) RITA - Can't quite put my finger on it, but something about her that I like. Could very well drop as they put more focus on her, but will keep her here for now.

6) LISI - OK, she's not much to look at but appears to be the ultimate cheerleader which is not a bad thing for tribal moral. It's refreshing to see a female reality show player who is not an anorexic model exposing her plastic boobies to advance in the game.

7) GARY - Emerged as the father figure this season. Good news is that it's usually a recipe for advancement. Bad news -- it makes it difficult to win.

8) EDGARDO - I read some preseason accounts where they depicted him as a womanizing skumbag with a short fuse. I didn't see it in episode one, so the jury is still out on this one.

9) STACY - Did a decent job untying the knots, otherwise not much more went on with her.

10) ALEX - If this guy is "sexy" then there's hope for me yet! LOL

11) MICHELE - Who is she???

12) LILLIAN - Who is she???

13) CASSANDRA - Where's Bornero? Can we say Survivor I - The season that started it all? I respect that not everyone is a diehard Survivor fan, but goodness gracious--when you know for weeks that you could be one of the outcasts for Survivor 14, a little research wouldn't hurt.

14) MOOKIE - So you feel safe at the very first TC where people hardly know each other? Are you serious?

15) ERICA - Who hid her brush and pick the week the outcasts were sequestered before the game began? I didn't think I would see funkier hair than Flicka last season. Hello Erica.

16) BOO - Let me take a rock the size of my head (but probably with more brains) and strike the strongest part of the box while a man twice my age and half my weight tapes it at the weakest point to open it. What an idiot.

17) JAMES - You wanna be Rocky? Let me quote Thunderlips (Hulk Hogan) in Rocky III when he dubbed you the "Ultimate Meatball". This dude has A$$wipe with a capital "A" written all over him.

18) DREAMZ - Pretty pathetic start. Not shutting up when others try to sleep. Calling out the caucasions--and they show it primetime. Funny; if it was the other way around the NAACP would be picketing the CBS Studio the following morning.

BOOTED) JESSICA - You were instrumental in squandering your team's lead and ultimately losing the first challenge. How could you NOT be surprised?

"Let's go to the videotape"

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-07, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
Yo, Arubaba, what up?
Where were you in Bashers, mon? I was looking for your commentary in the Be a Survivor thread.
Great point regarding Dreamz. If Rocky (James) shot his mouth off like that, everyone would be posting right now how he is a racist pig.
You speak for yourself regarding Lisi though. Personally, I'll take the models or actress-wannabes with the fake boobies all day. Where is Danielle when you need her? I'd watch the boring first four episodes of EI again just to see her.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

1. Earl: Smart, friendly, eloquent and he led his team during the challenge.

2. Yau-Man: Hard worker and smart. A real survivor.

3. Michelle: She was called the monkey for her ability to climb and we heard she was fit and that the tribe needed her. She had a good answer in TC.

4. Alex: Friendly and he did well on the puzzle.

5. Stacy: She made the first fire and took charge of the puzzles. Can she be Fiji's Queen as she said she was?

6. Anthony: Another eloquent man who told us about the conditions of the game and the camp.

7. Dreamz: He's a lot to take but he has a fascinating story.

8. Rita: She managed to escape the boot.

9. Rocky: Very weird but he will be good for laughs.

10. Liliana: My pre-season favorite did nothing.

11. Boo: He found the water-well and the shelter.

12. Mookie: He arranged the votes to go the way he wanted.

13. Cassandra: She has a long way to go before she can be considered Cirie v2.0

14. Sylvia: She did a good job with the shelter and the tribal division but she's still on the outside.

15. Gary: Papa Smurf was likeable.

16. Lisi: I got nothing.

17. Erica: You don't stand with a group of people without saying anything and then vote against them. You either defend your ally or you go with the group.

18. Edgardo: I read the pre-season line on this guy so he needs to do something positive to get off the bottom.

Booted: Jessica: One of the few cute girls left.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
1. Earl – My preseason pick to win and he didn’t disappoint me.
2. Yau-man – I loved the matter-of-fact way he opened the chest after the big brawny guys couldn’t do it.
3. Alex – He had a quiet presence in the show and I look forward to watching him play the game.
4. Stacey – She also had a quiet presence. She got the knots untied quickly and helped make a fire.
5. Anthony – A good narrator.
6. Michelle – She did well in the challenge and Earl has her back.
7. Cassandra – She was the only female to get a confessional in the beginning of the game that was stacked with confessionals from the men. That has to be a good sign for her.
8. Boo – He found water!
9. Rita – I really didn’t like her pregame video, but I didn’t see anything not to like.
10. Mookie – Didn’t learn anything about him but he was on the right side of the vote.
11. Lilliana – she is here solely because of my favorable preseason impression of her. I was missing one person for my love list and I couldn’t figure out who it was. Turns out it was the invisible Liliana.
12. Gary – Nice guy and well-liked, Papa Smurf.
13. Rocky – he is a loud mouthed character; don’t know if I like him yet or not.
14. Lisi – Another one I’m not sure about.
15. Edgardo – I haven’t had so much trouble understanding a survivor since Big Tom!
16. Sylvia – She might be a good architect but she doesn’t know how to communicate (Use plain English!)
17. Dreamz -- He was a little too loud and overbearing in the first episode but I expect we’ll see several different sides to his character.
18. Erica – I liked the way her teammates made the best of a bad situation and didn’t like her complaining.

Booted – Jessica. I l liked her but this time around she was out-classed. Enjoy your Fiji vacation!

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-12-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 14.1"
This is my first Fiji lvoe list. I wanted to wait until after the first epi, though it didn't help me figure out some of the DAW's. I still can't even remember half of them!

1. Yau-Man- I just love him! I like the smarter players, rather than the physical players.
2. Earl- My pick to win (I picked Yul last season at the start too). Same with Yau-Man; I just love him.
3. Gary- I always loved the Smurfs lol but he reminds me of an ex-boyfriend, so he may drop in my list in the coming weeks hehe. Also, as the only one who actually applied to be on the show, I've gotta give him props.
4. Michelle- She did well picking up after Jessica and her tribe said they didn't want to vote her off-she's like a monkey.
5. Boo- He looks entertaining-and very hot!
6. Mookie- Just because I like saying his name lol.
7. Cassandra- She reminds me of Cirie, but v2.0 is never as good as the first, so we'll see.
8. Anthony- Good narrator, can't remember much about him though.
9. Liliana- I liked her pre-show bio. Did she say anything this epi?
10. Alex- He could also win, plus he's eye candy. I'll be keeping my eyes on him.
11. Sylvia- Good job with the shelter, too bad you can't use it now. But to explain the word "askew" with the words "not orthagonal"? Come on, he just said he can't understand big words. Condescending much?
12. Rocky- Your alliance sucks, but you're entertaining.
13. Edgardo- Only here for entertainment value right now. Let's see if he is actually as devious as he claims to be.
14. Rita- Eh, no real impression of her.
15. Erica- Not good to go against the majority this early.
16. Dreamz- Really not good to pi$$ so many people off so early by keeping them all awake.
17. Lisi- Not really liking her, for some reason. Maybe she'll grow on me.
18. Stacy- I have no idea who she is...really. I can't even remember her.

Booted: Jessica- She svcked at the challenge, so it was her time to go. She didn't seem to fight to stay around either.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •