The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryno Interview on Mess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryno Interview on Mess"
http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=709.topic&start=221&stop=224

RYAN OPRAY INTERVIEW

----------------------------------------------------------------

First, to Marina Siena, thanks for the great explanations of the Insider stuff! And thanks to everyone for great questions.
I didn't have as much time with Ryan as we usually have, so I just got mostly the basics, but I hope you'll find something to work with in here!

RYAN OPRAY/SURVIVOR #9 VOTED OUT

Q: You were pretty much expecting to be voted out, weren't you?

RO: Yeah, I was. It got to the point where all those coconuts ended up in my bin in one round of questioning, and I'm going, "I'm doing real good here!", it was kinda funny to watch. But you know, it was also upsetting, because I didn't want to go anywhere!

Q: Darrah and T. turned on you, was it to save themselves, or did they feel you had betrayed them in some way?

RO: I actually think Darrah might have done it to save herself and vote with the majority. I think T. did it because I had a sub-alliance with Andrew and Darrah, and she didn't know about it, and she got really mad that I never confronted her about it, and obviously I didn't want to confront her, because we were trying to get rid of T. at that point, and ... oh well, she got mad at me, and we had a little bit of an altercation, but then she got over it to a certain extent, but then I guess not, (laughs) because two of her coconuts ended up in my bin!

Q: Getting voted off at this stage of the game can be a compliment if it's because you're perceived as a threat. Rupert paid you the ultimate compliment as he voted you off.

RO: Yeah, I guess he made the comment that he'd rather have one of me than two of his tribemates. You know, I have a lot of respect for Rupert, and that was very nice of him.

Q: It's easy to armchair quarterback when you're watching at home! I thought last night if you'd been able to get all the Morgans and Lill and Burton to form an alliance, it would have been so easy to pick off Rupert at the Immunity Challenge.

RO: Oh yeah!

Q: And I'm guessing that the first time he doesn't win immunity, he's gone, since he's the biggest threat to win the million dollars.

RO: Yeah, he is a big threat, but I don't think they perceive him that way, so... but who knows what's gonna happen, you know, in the coming weeks. But yeah, I mean, I tried my hardest, just like Burton said, I was scrambling, I was all over the place!

Q: You were good friends with Darrah, so you'd know about her startegy in the game... can you tell us more about that?

RO: You know what? I have no clue what Darrah's strategy is, but whatever it is, it's working, because she was going out Day 9, and you know, I started caring about Darrah, and I just wanted her around, and she -- I knew she was a strong girl, I knew she would be helpful, and you know what? She won some immunities for Morgan, and that's why I kept her around, or she would have been gone Day 9.

Q: out of time, thanks, etc.

---------------------------------
Odd that he doesn't think the others perceive Rupert as a threat. Maybe he got that impression because he (Ryno) was voted off first despite all the anti-Rupert plotting? Or is he just being cagey with this remark?

Also interesting about Darrah. Sounds like he's proud of her?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryno Interview on Mess JazzyJax 11-17-03 1
 RE: Ryno Interview on Mess I_AM_HE 11-17-03 2
   RE: Ryno Interview on Mess Brownroach 11-17-03 3
       RE: Ryno Interview on Mess I_AM_HE 11-17-03 4
           RE: Ryno Interview on Mess Loquatrix 11-17-03 5
               *gag* cqvenus 11-17-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryno Interview on Mess"
Jon seemed to be already discussing a Rupert boot, I would think that Rhino would have heard about it if Jon talked to more than just Burton. Maybe they simply wanted him out first as he was a minor challenge threat and one too many Morgans to band together. I suppose if I was Jon and Burton I would not want Rhino to get wind of it either, since there was a chance Rhino might have gone back to Rupert with it.

Was alot of "Day 9" talk and backtracking there regarding Darrah. Earlier he said they had an alliance, and T was the one on the outside. I didn't notice Darrah winning any immunities, he's blathering on Darn it, sounds like she does do well...

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryno Interview on Mess"
i take the Darrah comments more like a "friends list" personally, but it's hard to tell with him. could go either way. wouldn't be particularly surprised if she won or went next episode

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryno Interview on Mess"
could go either way.

I suppose. He seems overeager to praise her. It could either be that she goes all the way to F2 and Ryno votes for her, or it could just be that he has a huge crush on her.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ryno Interview on Mess"
well, we know he has/d a crush...question is, does he still, was it enhanced by her doing well, or by spending more time in LL?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryno Interview on Mess"
>well, we know he has/d a
>crush...question is, does he still,
>was it enhanced by her
>doing well, or by spending
>more time in LL?

Yikes, for a horrible moment, I thought your last word was "Lill."

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "*gag*"
PUKE

that was heinous imagery

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •