The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Four Episodes Left but 8 remainig Survivors???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crayZoZ Click to send private message to crayZoZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Four Episodes Left but 8 remainig Survivors???"
Hi all

I was wondering how if there is one boot each week in episode 10,11,12,and 13 we get down to the F2. Currently there are eight survivors so are there multiple boots or have I had too much crocodile juice with my dinner.

Hope this post is within protocol

Cheers

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remain... Maharet 11-15-03 1
 RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remain... ExInterper 11-16-03 2
   RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remain... crayZoZ 11-16-03 3
       If there is one constant in the Sur... ExInterper 11-16-03 4
           RE: If there is one constant in the... crayZoZ 11-16-03 5
               RE: If there is one constant in the... FesterFan1 11-18-03 7
           RE: If there is one constant in the... kary1371 11-18-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Maharet 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maharet Click to send private message to Maharet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remainig Survivors???"
Ok, we just got done with episode 8, at the end of which there are 8 players left. After next week's (episode 9) tribal council there will be 7 left. Episode 10 TC, 6 left. Episode 11 TC, 5 left. Episode 12 TC, 4 left. Episode 13 will be the final 4 and will have 2 tribal councils to get down to the final 2 then the final 2 get a tribal council to plead their case to the jury.

Did that make any sense?

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-16-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remainig Survivors???"
I think what is confusing is the fact that they technically split episode 7 into two episodes, and got rid of the recrap episode. So, techinically, there are 14 original episodes this season.

Welcome to Blows!

"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

11-16-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crayZoZ Click to send private message to crayZoZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Four Episodes Left but 8 remainig Survivors???"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-03 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Thanks for the reponses. I am still confused as CBS's Tribal council page shows Rhino as the Episode 9 boot and there are only boxes for episode 10,11.12.13 and final 2. Episode 13 boot is shown as going to finish 3rd.

If for the sake of argument

Rupert is Ep 10 boot
Jon is Ep 11 boot
Christa is Ep 12 boot
Burton is Ep 13 boot
There would be T,D,S and L remaining

I dunno??? Maybe the CBS Tribal council viewer will be modified.

CBS list Ep 9 boot as Rhino so does that mean someone leaves injured or someone breaks the ground rules and is ejected or is there going to be a boot twist with a vote by all TC to boot Lill or Burton.

What do you think

PS Thanks for the Welcome

Cheers crayZoZ

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-16-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "If there is one constant in the Survivor Universe"
It is that the people who run the Survivor page on the CBS site will, if given any chance, royally screw up at every possible occasion.

Don't be fooled: If they list Ryano as the episode 9 boot, then there are really 14 episodes and they just haven't goteen off their butts to add the ep14 box. Hope this helps.

"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

11-16-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: If there is one constant in the Survivor Universe"
Yup your probably right - they will need to add an Ep 15 as well though because they need 2 extra boots with current numbers. In OZ we are getting both Ep8 and Ep9 shown together tonight in a two hour special - that will put us only 3 days adrift from the east coast - Cheers

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If there is one constant in the Survivor Universe"
The other thing you're not taking into account is that ep. 13 (or 14 this season) is the 2-hour finale episode where the final 4 get narrowed to 1. Here's how it will go from here, per CBS' numbering:

E10 - 1 player goes, down to 7
E11 - 1 player goes, down to 6
E12 - 1 player goes, down to 5
E13 - 1 player goes, down to 4
E14 (finale) - 3 players go, 1 winner

Hope this settles it for you.

Fester

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If there is one constant in the Survivor Universe"
CBS web site lists episode 7b as episode 8 boot that's why!
They will have to add an extra box!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •