The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation on another twist?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation on another twist?"
After lurking religously and growing very fond of all of you, I thought I might try to post. Hope this is the right place, if not, snuff my torch, I'll understand. What if MB askes the jury, not only to vote on the winner of S7, but also to vote on the contestant for ASS. This way, Rupert gets another chance, and Rupert's adoring legion of fans can call off the lynching of MB. Or maybe, seeing or sensing Rupert's popularity, a designated bootee, gets a second chance on ASS. Anyway, this is pure speculation, and only came to mind since there was talk of another twist and I have no life to speak of. After the crushing disappointment of Survivor 6, and in danger of jumping the shark, anything is possible!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation on another twist? I_AM_HE 11-14-03 1
   RE: Speculation on another twist? LookeeLoo 11-14-03 2
   RE: Speculation on another twist? KeithFan 11-14-03 3
 Another Twist? mavsfan 11-14-03 4
   RE: Another Twist? oddout 11-17-03 7
 RE: Speculation on another twist? Loquatrix 11-15-03 5
 RE: Speculation on another twist? proofofnolife 11-15-03 6
   RE: Speculation on another twist? VerucaSalt 11-17-03 8
   RE: Speculation on another twist? pmspml5 11-17-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
welcome aboard proof!

i like this idea, but i doubt it for a couple reasons: 1) what if the person voted in to ASS doesn't want to? or 2) what if it is someone MB really does not want on the show? (although with people like Jenna, Rob M. and Shii Ann it is hard to imagine anyone possibly voted in to be worse choices)

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-14-03, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
I like this idea too. So I'm trying to think of ways to get around your 2 valid points HE.

"1) what if the person voted in to ASS doesn't want to?"

What if the individuals could opt in or opt out for this vote?
Then they would be guaranteed a vote of someone who would do it?

"2) what if it is someone MB really does not want on the show? (although with people like Jenna, Rob M. and Shii Ann it is hard to imagine anyone possibly voted in to be worse choices")

I think you answered your on question on this one.

And welcome proof

LookeeLoo

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-03, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
Much like when in S1 they kept trying to vote JP out as a joke, if this happened they might try to vote on the ASS .....OSTEN!

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Another Twist?"
If I recall, we were told at one time that 3 players return to the game. So far we've had 2.

We also had the story of an older woman who kept leaving and returning to the game. (although if the original source for this is the boat driver for Lil & Burtons brunch and also the same person who took Lil away from TC area when her torch got snuffed, this might already have been fulfiled).

Finally, I know JP said the premerge Ghosties were officially out of the game when Burton/Lil were voted back in, I don't think he said anything about the folks voted out post merge.

So Yeah, I think there could be another twist... but that would violate the spirit of the game.

oddout 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddout Click to send private message to oddout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Twist?"
Did you notice that Ryno final words when his torch was snuffed out was "I will be back guys". I am not sure if this means anything. It could just mean that he will be back in the jury.

oddout

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-03, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
Most amusingly delivered, proof. Post more. You're funny.

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
Thank you for welcoming me and your kindness. It is great to be part of the crowd. Excuse me if I seem a bit out of it, I think I may have had a stroke during the Florida State game. However, I should be fine by Thursday and firmly planted in my chair for Survivor Pearl Islands, hoping against hope for a guest appearance by Capt. Jack Sparrow or Capt. Jack Aubrey. Now there's a twist! Maybe we should start a new thread on bashers for Survivor 8 1/2 - ALL TIME LOSERS SURVIVOR! Think MB would go for that?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-17-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
I just wanted to welcome you aboard proof but I don't think ASS is going to be mentioned during Panama. Ass was only seen

And Ryan meant, he'll be back in that he will be part of the jury and will be observing them next week

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-17-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Speculation on another twist?"
I dont think there are anymore re-turning twist since JP made the usual comment about - those you vote off are now a part of the jury.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •