The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you webby! mistofleas 11-13-03 1
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... true 11-13-03 2
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... SurvivorBlows 11-13-03 3
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... okaloosajohn 11-14-03 32
 Who's the real shark? forehead 11-13-03 4
   Shark? Godd3ss 11-14-03 28
       Agreed... udg 11-14-03 29
           RE: Agreed... Spanky68 11-14-03 33
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... LookeeLoo 11-13-03 5
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... SurvivorBlows 11-13-03 6
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... LookeeLoo 11-13-03 8
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... SurvivorBlows 11-13-03 10
               RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... LookeeLoo 11-13-03 11
                   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... PepeLePew13 11-14-03 26
                       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... PepeLePew13 11-14-03 47
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... TeamJoisey 11-13-03 9
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... psydergrl 11-14-03 52
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... tribephyl 11-14-03 25
       pulled an Alex JohnMc 11-14-03 34
           RE: pulled an Alex ExInterper 11-14-03 41
               RE: pulled an Alex JazzyJax 11-14-03 45
                   RE: pulled an Alex Loquatrix 11-15-03 53
       RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... Brownroach 11-14-03 42
           RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... Loquatrix 11-15-03 54
           Lil's Guilt/Regret hellsbelle 11-18-03 65
 Final 5 bebekid 11-13-03 7
   RE: Final 5 ExInterper 11-13-03 13
 Lill Closeup of #15 SurvivorBlows 11-13-03 12
   RE: Lill Closeup of #15 ExInterper 11-13-03 14
       Lill's Lies Laurieish 11-13-03 16
       RE: Lill Closeup of #15 Loquatrix 11-14-03 49
   RE: Lill Closeup of #15 LookeeLoo 11-13-03 15
   RE: Lill Closeup of #15 true 11-13-03 17
 Why Sandra? TeamJoisey 11-13-03 18
   RE: Why Sandra? true 11-14-03 19
       RE: Why Sandra? Cuauhtewatemoccajava 11-14-03 20
           RE: Why Sandra? true 11-14-03 22
               RE: Why Sandra? ExInterper 11-14-03 23
       RE: Why Sandra? Brownroach 11-14-03 44
       RE: Why Sandra? Mokele Membe 11-15-03 60
   RE: Why Sandra? abbahammer 11-14-03 21
   RE: Why Sandra? frisky 11-14-03 24
       Maybe Lil spills the beans slw1 11-14-03 27
           RE: Maybe Lil spills the beans Laurieish 11-15-03 58
       RE: Why Sandra? Sneezles 11-14-03 36
   RE: Why Sandra? LookeeLoo 11-14-03 51
 Lil's Lie to Rupert Trishlr 11-14-03 30
   RE: Lil's Lie to Rupert Godd3ss 11-14-03 31
   RE: Lil's Lie to Rupert Blow by Blow 11-14-03 35
 My Theroy Cin 11-14-03 37
   RE: My Theroy VerucaSalt 11-14-03 38
       RE: My Theroy Cin 11-14-03 39
       OMGosh! It's the Big Lie! udg 11-14-03 40
           Galaxy Quest Godd3ss 11-14-03 43
               RE: Galaxy Quest pdragonfly 11-14-03 46
                   RE: Galaxy Quest Blow by Blow 11-14-03 48
       RE: My Theroy Kokoro 11-15-03 56
           RE: My Theroy BeerNuts 11-16-03 62
   RE: My Theroy pinchy 11-15-03 55
 Above the Law LookeeLoo 11-14-03 50
   RE: Above the Law caychris 11-15-03 57
       RE: Above the Law joannie 11-15-03 59
 RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... sharbuggy 11-16-03 61
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... ExInterper 11-16-03 63
   RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 P... pdragonfly 11-16-03 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you webby!"
You've been wonderful this season for putting up the vidcaps on top of all your other duties.

I sure appreciate you!

--sucking up since Feb 2001

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Poor guilty Lil has to lie to Rupert, and then boot him with her newly formed alliance of 5.

11-13-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Note the Lillian's body language seems disinterested duing the conversation with Burton/Darrah/Tijuana/Jon. Then when they do their little rally at the end she's no longer in the shelter, but behind it in the distance.

Perhaps her regard was in rejecting the idea was Burton firsts suggests it...

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Hmmmm. Good catch. I didn't notice that at first. So this could mean there might be some hope for Rupert afterall...if he can keep _his_ girls from bolting their alliance, he might be able to convince Lil that Burton is conning her...

I'm still leaning toward Rupert getting booted next week though. IF he doesn't win immunity.

Okaloosajohn

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Who's the real shark?"
Thanks Webby!

#6 just an innocent nurse shark (meaning #1 of the ep title) - these are really not scary at all. I've encountered them on several scuba dives.
#20 not so innocent... our sole survivor???

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Shark?"
That looked like a reef shark. I dont think nurse sharks have the white tip on the dorsal fin do they? If it is a reef shark, they aren't all THAT big but they could give a nasty bite.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Agreed..."
Looks like a White-Tipped Reef Shark to me, too.

Pics for anyone who doesn't have a 5 year old son who is obsessed with nature shows (he wanted to name his baby sister Bindi Sue after the Croc Hunter's daughter!). http://www.oceanlight.com/html/whitetip_reef.html

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Agreed..."
It looks more like a white tipped reef shark than a nurse shark to me, too. Here are the nurse shark pics.

I haven't posted any pics before, but I will try here:

Here are some nurse shark links in case you need more info:

http://www.colemangallery.com/Portfolio_pages/M9FNurseShark.html
http://www.boattalk.com/sharks/nurseshark.htm

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
We see Burton talking to Lil, Darrah and T up to pic #12, then we see Jon's arm coming in on pic #15. Where'd he come from?

Also, we see Lil last portrayed in pic 12 during this alliance discussion and then don't see her until she is with Jon in pic # 18. Is this where you believe Lil, walked away?

LookeeLoo

11-13-03, 11:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-03 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

>We see Burton talking to Lil, Darrah and T up to
>pic #12, then we see Jon's arm coming in on
>pic #15. Where'd he come from?

That's his blond hair in the left edge of #9 and #10... he was there all along

11-13-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Aha! BTW, thanks for these shots Webby! OK So Jon is there, and all eyes are on Burton talking. Which are the shots where Lil is not sitting by Darrah, but still visible, before we see here with Jon on the beach? LookeeLoo

11-13-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
> Which are the shots where Lil is not sitting
>by Darrah, but still visible, before we see here with
>Jon on the beach?

Look carefully in 15 and 16 -- I'll try and get a zoom image up

11-13-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Way cool Webby, thank you. That's were I'm looking and I can't see it, but that is not surprising because I miss a lot of stuff like this. Tan shirt, dark pants. I see clothes in the background, but to me the just look like clothes drying.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 10:47 AM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

Look at Tijuana's head in #15... you can see Lil's face as if she's the alien springing out of Tijuana's forehead.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Was something taken out of my post?

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-13-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Lill is in pic 15.
Look through the shelter and you can see her face looking at the other four.

My feeling is that Lill is does not like this new alliance, and feels terrible about voting off Rupert because she likes him. She's going along because Burton wants to do it, and because she can count. Jonny Fairgame takes a walk with her just to cement her into the alliance.

As for the tears: she's either a really terrible player, or a really really great player. But right now she is a pawn.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

psydergrl 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail psydergrl Click to send private message to psydergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Agree Joisey that Lil is a pawn, but what abou this......
Jon gets popped conspiring with Burton and to cover his ass flips back to the Rupert, Christa, Sandra alliance and pulls Lil in to vote Burton out...
I can't see her bawling over Rupert when her ONLY alliance is to Burton.
This is my hope anyway.....
peace-psydergrl

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Also, we see Lil last portrayed in pic 12 during this alliance discussion and then don't see her until she is with Jon in pic # 18. Is this where you believe Lil, walked away?

Burton's conversation with Tij,Dar,Lil (and Jon) happens on a different day than Jon and Lil walking on the beach.

Jon is wearing his tan pants in the "agreement shots" and his boxers in the "lil regret" shots.

Which leads me to believe, Lil's "regret" is not a symptom of the "agreement".

On a side note; Rupert pulled an "ALEX".
Rupert actually may have scared Lil out of an alliance with him.Sure Rupert tried to assure Lil that she was safe and not in danger of being the next boot, however when he told her that "if you win immunity I would definitly vote a drake out."
I'm like, Duh!
But that all depends on Lil winning immunity. Not that she couldn't win, but but why align with anyone who openly rates you as the first casualty.
No staying power in being the absolute next boot, save for an immunity win. Her best shot with Ruperts plan is F6/5.

Which is another reason why I think her "regret" is directed elsewhere. Not towards the "agreement".
Although, her options are probably the same with the new formation.
She'll be feeling the pressure, that's all.
Welcome to the game Lil.

tribester

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "pulled an Alex"
Love how you put that! Rupert completely revealed his plans. He has no ace up his sleeve anymore. Boot order is the Morgans, Ryno first, and Lil last. Burton is still tight (in Rupert's mind) with Rupert.

Lil likes Rupert and looks at herself more as a Drake than a Morgan. Lil's problem is that she doesn't look at herself like Burton sees himself: as an Outcast. It's what they both are, and as soon as (or should I say if) Lil realizes that, she'll be a better gameplayer.

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: pulled an Alex"
No, I think Lil does think that she is an Outcast. She explicitly said she's hitching her fate to Burton, and they've both talked about having the same experience of being voted out an resurrected. I think she feels more like a Drake than a Morgan sure (her work ethic fits in better there, anyhow), but if it came down to betraying Drake or Burton, she might cry about it (see the pics with Jon) but in the end she'll have no problem slipping the knife between Drake's ribs.

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: pulled an Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-03 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

I think Lil would be very upset at having to take either Rupert or Burton out. When they were celebrating their breakfast, the first thing she said was something to the effect of "hail Drake!" (can't remember the exact wording) and Burton then convinced her of her "Outcast" status. Lil is obviously a follower. She's stressed out because she is not the type to play the game as evilly as she needs to do. I don't think she can fake the crying or anything for that matter that well.

She feels very accepted by Rupert, Rupert has been a rock for her. He has been pumping her up and at the last reward challenge suggested Burton take Lil publicly. Lil knows she's a bad liar and does not appear to be actively participating in the shelter band-of-five discussion. I think she'd cry for sure.

I didn't totally understand Rupert's comment about if she wins immunity, he would take a Drake out first. I also thought duh!! at first. But she seemed too excited and pleased. Seems like we entered this discussion in the middle. Did he mean he would vote out Jon (or some other Drake) before Darrah and Tij?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: pulled an Alex"
>I didn't totally understand Rupert's comment
>about if she wins immunity,
>he would take a Drake
>out first. I also
>thought duh!! at first. But
>she seemed too excited and
>pleased. Seems like we
>entered this discussion in the
>middle. Did he mean
>he would vote out Jon
>(or some other Drake) before
>Darrah and Tij?

He was basically saying that he would not vote out Burton, which was the question Lill asked him but that we did not see.

However, he was also telling Lill that she had to win immunity to be sure of not being a target -- not the smartest thing to tell someone you're trying to get to side with you. Mistake on Rupert's part, methinks. Lill may be a dim bulb, but she has Feelings and she'll have felt that one.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Good catch, as always, on the different clothes, tribephyl.

That supports something I'm wondering. Suppose Lill feels so bad about the Burton/Darrah/Tijuana/Jon plan that she actually goes and tells Rupert about it?

Jon and Burton discussed telling Rupert before voting him off, and decided it would be a bad idea. Maybe they agree to blindside him, but Lill in her infinite wisdom decides he deserves to know. Or maybe she doesn't even want to go along with the plan and tells Rupert for that reason.

In any case she spills the beans; Rupert becomes a madman; and when he reveals Lill as the informant, she feels like an idiot and a byotch.

11-15-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
>Lill in her infinite wisdom
>decides he deserves to know.

In her infinite wisdom, derived from knowing how it feels to be voted out without being told first -- a BIG issue for Lill, as we've been told repeatedly.

I think you're right, BR. Lill feels so bad about Rupert not knowing beforehand that he's going, that she goes and tells him.

hellsbelle 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hellsbelle Click to send private message to hellsbelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Lil's Guilt/Regret"
Sigh. So many regret threads that I don't know where to stick this comment...

Do you think that Lil's guilt in her private conversation with Jon could be something more mundane? This is the episode in which she has an anxiety attack during the reward challenge, in which she's likely paired with Burton. Maybe her attack causes them to lose the RC, and she feels bad about it - especially since Burton seems to be doing rather well in the beginning of the challenge.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Final 5"
I know, I know: "Strategies revealed don't succeed."

But I think, based on these caps, that our final 5 are Darrah, Lil, Jon, Burton, and Tijuana. It matches up well with Snewser's scorecard.

Just had to point that out while I was thinking about it.
Carry on!

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final 5"
Based on what we know now, you're probably right (though that's such a weak Final 5...). However, we also have seen that Christa and Sandra aren't as loyal to Rupert as we all think, and that Sandra is willing to do whatever it takes, as long as the name on the parchment isn't hers. Not to mention the fact that Jon would sell his own mom to get a chance at the million, let alone stabbing the others in the back. I think we're going to see a bunch of flipflopping of alliances before we're all said and done.

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

12. "Lill Closeup of #15"
A closeup of #15... she's clearly out of the shelter and checking the clothesline or something

11-13-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Lill Closeup of #15"
Ooh...GREAT cap. So Lil becomes the swing player: either she goes with Burton to vote out Rupert (which probably is more likely) or she can force a tie, screwing up EVERYTHING. (and creating the nightmare scenario for everyone thanks to that *^!&$** purple rock)

Also, did anyone else notice that for someone who supposedly has such a hard time lying, Lil had no problem completely lying to everyone at the IC about what happened over breakfast? Maybe she's more willing to compromise her "morals" than she says.

ExI

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Lill's Lies"
I disagree. Telling everyone you were talking about something else to hide an alliance is one thing, to lie to someones (Rupes) face and vote them off is another.

Perhaps my feelings will change as we see her more, but I have to agree with the Morgans in voting her off. Her strategy is to do whatever Burton tells her. She appears to be a weak player.

11-14-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Lill Closeup of #15"
>Ooh...GREAT cap. So Lil becomes
>the swing player: either
>she goes with Burton to
>vote out Rupert (which probably
>is more likely) or she
>can force a tie, screwing
>up EVERYTHING.

This is what I was yammering last week, ExI, when I started asking what we think will happen in the event of a tie.

I really think we have a tie brewing next week:

Rupert, Sandra, Christa and (Lill OR Jon) vote for Tijuana or Darrah (there's no way Rupert could get Lill to vote for Burton)

Burton, Tijuana, Darrah and (Lill OR Jon) vote for Rupert or Christa (I don't think Burton could get Lill to vote for Rupert)

So then what?

11-13-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Lill Closeup of #15"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-03 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

OMG! I see her now. Thanks Webby!

Edited to add:

1) I want to be on that beach in pic #1.
2) Lil is not the "regretor" if we believe she goes far in the game. Whether Lil goes with Burton or with Rups, (if we believe she goes far), she should not the owner of "the biggest regret".
LookeeLoo

11-13-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lill Closeup of #15"
Maybe Lil is trying to distance herself from Burton again, kinda like she tried to do in tonights IC. (and she's a bad actress)

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-03, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Why Sandra? "

Why, oh why, is there a picture of Sandra inserted into this clip?

It pops in right where Jeff saysLill makes "a decision that she regrets."

Does this mean Lill agreed to join the Chica Alliance and target the men, but has now decided to flip flop and ally with Burton, Jon, T&D? And if she is leaving the Chica alliance, so are T&D.

Or does it mean that Sandra is the next to go? Perhaps Rupert wins another immunity, and Sandra is targeted?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

11-14-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Why Sandra? "
I think the women's alliance is out the window. I think it means that she is screwing over Sandra, Christa, and Rupert, by voting Rupert out. (so are Jon and Burton, but they aren't quite as upset about it as Lil is) They took her in and were nice to her, especially Rupert. Lil feels bad since she has to stab them in the back. Lil will have flip flopped so much, she doesn't have a prayer with the jury.

Cuauhtewatemoccajava 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to send private message to Cuauhtewatemoccajava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why Sandra? "
You know, that Sandra shot in there really is out of place.

11-14-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Why Sandra? "
Well, if they put a picture of Rupert in there, it would be even more obvious than it already is. Sandra is there to steer you away from the Rupert boot.

And, where is all the Rupert betrayl hype this week? Did they all change their minds, and suddenly decide to keep him around? I don't think so.

goodnight.

11-14-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Why Sandra? "
True, but as things are ever so much more fun when we try to convince ourselves that the obvious boot is not in fact the boot.

So though I don't believe it, considering that the OFG theory is alive and well and the reason that Sandra is pictures may be a good distraction for what could otherwise be a slow spoiling week for the short term.

ExI

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Why Sandra? "
This is what I think too, True, and I posted above that Lillian might even reveal the plan, thinking it's the decent thing to do and that she will feel better if Rupert knows.

Instead she gets slapped in the face as in ingrate (see VS' voice-over post below -- Rupert saying, "This stinks of rot and death!"). Then she retreats back to Jon feeling like an utter byotch.

Mokele Membe 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-03, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mokele%20Membe Click to send private message to Mokele%20Membe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Why Sandra? "
I'm just posting this all over! I think I got it in the wrong thread last time - ooops!

I can't get the vid cap shot of Sandra looking angry/suspicious out of my mind. It is stuck in between shots of Joh & Lil walking on the beach, where Jon "comforts" Lil about agreeing to vote out Rupert who she really likes.

The placement seems to suggest that she is seeing this interaction between Jon & Lil.

Sandra's story arc has been the tattle-tale for Rupert. She looks like she's going to do it again. If Sandra does warn Rupert about the J/T/D/B/L alliance, who can Rupert pull back? Not Burton or Lil. Even if Rup still has Christa & Sandra, would he settle for getting Jon back just to tie? Or will he go after T & D?

It would be interesting to see how Ruppie would woo the girls. Will it be the pirate, or the pater familias who comes a'courtin'?

Of course if Sandra is looking pissed at something other than catching the Lil/Jon confab, then, nevermind.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why Sandra? "
That's a good point...perhaps by design.
Here you have the only pictures of people by themselves. Foreshadowing perhaps? Have your first pick as Rupert (Strongest Male) with Backup Sandra (Strongest female).
Again, remarkably, the last episode has 1 line from Darrah.
Who will they go to when the quiet people are left....

Abbahammer

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why Sandra? "
I thought she was standing on the beach watching suspiciously as Jon comforted Lil. She has a "WTF" look on her face.

slw1 26 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw1 Click to send private message to slw1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Maybe Lil spills the beans"
Regarding Lil crying, maybe she has spilled the beans to Rupert that they're getting rid of him. She isn't a good actress nor a good liar. If he asked her directly, her face would give her away. Or she doesn't really want him to go and she gives him a "hint". Just a thought.

Laurieish 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laurieish Click to send private message to Laurieish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Maybe Lil spills the beans"
I can't imagine Jon would think it was so humorous if Lill had just spilled a well thought out plan to Rupert. I think she feels bad about something that Jon definitely wouldn't feel bad about.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Why Sandra? "
It's not Jon and LIL she's talking about...it's Jon and BURTON. She says she heard Jon and Burton talking in the bushes on the See BS Web Promo.

Sneezy.

11-14-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Why Sandra? "
I think this would tie in with Jon's quote that "they think they are above the law".

What if, Lil shows backbone and refuses to vote off Rupert. The B/J/T/D/L alliance could still be effective in booting one of Rups gals.

LookeeLoo

Trishlr 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Trishlr Click to send private message to Trishlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Lil's Lie to Rupert"
Maybe Lil's Lie to Rupert causes Rupert to do something he is really going to *regret*. (Here me out, this is my first post I have been lurking since S7 started but I have issues about people bashing me so be nice!)
Last night I said to my husband that as soon as Rupe looses immunity, he is obviously out. My husband said "Yeah, but Rupe could never loose immunity" So what if he DOESN'T loose immunity but get's it...he *thinks* he is in this big position of power voting off the other tribe bing bang boom and that he doesn't really need immunity...Lil goes to Rupe all upset because she thinks she is the target and it's her night to go (a lie!)...Rupe thinks "what do I got to loose, I'll give Lil my immunity...Evceryone votes Rupe off the island. Lil has commited a HUGE WOPPER and Rupe does something he will regret the rest of his life.
Just a thought, it looks to me by the VIDCAPS that the alliance may be counting on Lil for something. Rupe giving up immunity seems like a much bigger regret than stupid Osten leaving the game.
Trish.

11-14-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Lil's Lie to Rupert"
I agree that that would be a big regret but on the night that Osten quit, JP was on a morning show in my area and said that the regret would be that night. I honestly think that JP thought that Osten would regret his decision and how people would view him, but Osten seems to be oblivious, so in the long run what should have been a HUGE regret really wasnt.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Lil's Lie to Rupert"
Welcome to the boards!

The speculation that Lill could sucker Rupert into either losing immunity, or giving it to her is fantastic. I really doubt Rupert can win every immunity challenge anyway, and I agree that as soon as he loses, he's getting booted. But yeah, to have the scoutmaster tell such a big lie would be great. However, I think I read somewhere that JP said the BL doesn't alter the outcome of the game.

Also, it's "lose" not "loose".

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "My Theroy"
After seeing these recaps again and looking at the web preview over at Survivorfever this is what I think is going to happen next week:

I think Burton will be the one to leave.... He makes his plans about getting Rupert out and somehow Sandra overhears him (got that from the dialog over at fever). Rupert finds out and John says he was with Rup all along, and they take on Burton/T/Darrah..... Lil decides to stick with Drake because she just doesn't like the Morgan girls (leading to her breakdown and feeling bad)

I just think they are trying to force feed us a Rupert boot. I'm sure he's not in the finals but I think he lasts a bit longer.....

thoughs?

Cin

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-14-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: My Theroy"
Voice over at CBS:

VO. "Survivor Thursday...Intrigue"
Rupert> "I never give up. I never surrender"
VO. "Danger"
Burton> "I want Rupert weak...injured"
VO> "Betrayal"
Sandra> "I heard Burton and Jon talking in the bushes"
VO> "It's not just a game"
Burton> "I wanna smokem"
VO> "It's Survival Of The Fittest"
JP> "Go!"
VO> "If you think you know who's going home...."
Jon> "They think they're above the law"
VO "...Think again"
Burton> "The game's about to take a serious, serious change"
Rupert> "This stinks of rot and death"
VO> "All new Survivor, CBS Thursday

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: My Theroy"
Thanks for postin that Veruca
Cin

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "OMGosh! It's the Big Lie!"
Rupert> "I never give up. I never surrender"

Rupert is actually Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest! He totally lied about his occupation, and NO ONE is going to guess that he's actually a space ship captian until they see the show. I bet all those pelicans are actually Thermians in disguise.

---
UDG

11-14-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
43. "Galaxy Quest"
I just fell out of my chair laughing - had I been drinking something, I am sure it would have come out my nose. That is some funny stuff. Thanks I needed that today!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-14-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Galaxy Quest"
LOL - complete with the quote!

Man, people are forgetting the Ruperts going to be on the jury. He's going to have a hard time voting for the final two.

Considering that Sandra and Christa aren't in that little pow wow, I guess the tides have turned and they are the next to go. Boo Hoo, I want Sandra to be in the final two, not Darrah. All Darrah has going for her is her accent.

I take it that Lil wasn't happy with them asking Darrah and T to be in an Alliance because she wanted to vote them out. AFter all they were women, not of her age, who didn't accept her - according to Lil. I think she'll have to get over herself.

Too bad. Looks like Rupert, Christa and Sandra are next to go. Bummer.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Galaxy Quest"
Very funny Galaxy Quest reference.

About Rupert, Christa, Sandra going -- I dunno, it looks to me as though Jon, Burton, T and D are making a plan and they probably think Lill is going along with it. But her body language tells me she's not at all onboard. It's just like when Trish was plotting Rupert's demise and Sandra was sitting over there, listening in, but not shaking hands with everyone at the end.

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: My Theroy"
Sandra> "I heard Burton and Jon talking in the bushes"

Just this single line makes me think the next episode isn't so clear cut. Think of what's happened in the past whenever Sandra's discovered someone's backstabbing plot....

And on another note, I think Burton and Lil have the best positions in the game right now. It would actually be in their best interests to get rid of Tijuana first and then be left with the completely braindead sheep Darrah and the "nowhere-else-to-turn" Jon. It would give them more control over the rest of the game. Unfortunately, it seems that people just LOVE to jump the gun in this game.

BeerNuts 37 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeerNuts Click to send private message to BeerNuts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: My Theroy"
Think of what's happened in the past whenever Sandra's discovered someone's backstabbing plot....

After discovering Trish's plot to remove Rupert, I believe she said something about keeping Rupert around "for at least a little while longer" (paraphrasing). Whatever her exact words were seemed to indicate she wasn't opposed to getting rid of him in a little while. Post-merge, maybe?

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-03, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinchy Click to send private message to pinchy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: My Theroy"
agreed, because wouldn't Lil be more upset over betraying Burton (explains the tears)? ...especially with the backstabbing Jon?

11-14-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
50. "Above the Law"
I found Jon's quote interesting:
Jon> "They think they're above the law"

I think he is referring to Sandra and Chrysta, not necessarity Rupert, Sandra and Chrysta.

LookeeLoo

caychris 16 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caychris Click to send private message to caychris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Above the Law"
I think this is actually refering to getting voted out.

Look Jon was the real swing vote in gettting Burton out the first time.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Above the Law"
I think Burton has told Jon that he wants the Final 3 to be Burton, Jon, and Lill. They are a solid alliance, at least for now. Tij and Darrah know they are on the chopping block, so they happily join the Burton Alliance, at least temporarily.

Lill feels bad about lying to Rupert because she really likes him, but they HAVE to take him out NOW.

I, too, noticed Jon's smirk when Lillian was crying. She is goofy, yet sweet. Gotta love that Lill!

sharbuggy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-03, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharbuggy Click to send private message to sharbuggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
I’m confused… Lil in the hut is wearing the same old Boy Scout uniform. Lil talking to Jon is wearing her buff and a skirt? I won’t ask why but when??

11-16-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
63. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
It's probably a different day, or later in that day after a challenge or something. And for all we know, this crying fit could be an aftereffect of the "anxiety attack" Lil has at a challenge, and has nothing to do with the voting alliance.

And FYI: it looks like Lil's "skirt" is just her scout uniform shirt tied around her waist.

Welcome to Blows!

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Episode 9 Preview (Next time on Survivor...) "
Looks like Lil is actually holding the boyscott shirt folded inside out and she is crying into it. Maybe Lil confesses to Jon that she's really not a scout? Nah, he would run and tell everyone. So she's crying into her shirt - snots and tears and all into a genuine scoutt shirt complete with medals and pathches because??? She betrayed her honor? She's voting for Burton? Jon talks her into voting for Burton because she has an Alliance with the others and he's gotta get her on his side.

When Burton tells Jon that Rupert has to go, we don'there what Jon's response is. Interesting.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •