The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is in Control?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is in Control?"
The Women.....
next boots(not 100% in order):
Jon
Burton
Ryan
Rupert

Lill is the key. she can now bond with both tribes(I think she's in good with Darrah/Ryan). Andrew was her nemisis.

I think Burton made a huge mistake by winning the IC. Now everybody knows how strong he is. STUPID STUPID STUPID. he needed to watch Rob C.

Jon...no comment needed.

Ryan....your male and stupid....gone

They really don't want to get rid of Rupert, but, for $1M. see ya. too strong.

Then we get a CAT FIGHT to the end!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is in Control? KeithFan 11-07-03 1
 RE: Who is in Control? jkokoj 11-07-03 2
   RE: Who is in Control? Blow by Blow 11-07-03 4
 RE: Who is in Control? Loquatrix 11-07-03 3
   RE: Who is in Control? dajaki 11-07-03 6
 RE: Who is in Control? Brownroach 11-07-03 5
   RE: Who is in Control? dajaki 11-07-03 7
       RE: Who is in Control? Acawap 11-07-03 8
       RE: Who is in Control? pdragonfly 11-07-03 9
           RE: Who is in Control? 1unatic 11-09-03 10
               RE: Who is in Control? pdragonfly 11-09-03 11
                   RE: Who is in Control? ExInterper 11-09-03 12
 RE: Who is in Control? Rothschild 11-09-03 13
 RE: Who is in Control? FSUGUY 11-14-03 14
   RE: Who is in Control? aethelstan 11-14-03 15
   RE: Who is in Control? zzz 11-14-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-03, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is in Control?"
This would be fun, but I see it going this way. Lil thinks she is solid with Burton, so she willingly helps Pagong the Morgans (she did say YOU 4 are the ones who voted me off).

I see it going like this;

Ryan
Jon (2 vote majority so they feel safe)
Tijuana
Rupert (Burton will have to choose between Lil and Rupert)
Sandra
This leave Darrah, Lill; and Burton in the catbird seat.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-07-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is in Control?"
Lil needs Burton to get to the final 2. Burton needs to get rid of Rupert to make it that far. Sandra gets mad that Rupert and Christa (part of her core alliance) go off picking lemons with Burton. While they are gone Sandra and Jon plot to take down the Morgans first and then go after Rupert, Burton and Christa. Sandra and Jon will recognize they need someone else from the other tribe to make it happen. Sandra approaches one or two of the women. Possibly even Lil, since we have been led to believe by spoilers that Lil is in the final 2.

I think Burton blew his chance at TC last night. Burton and Lil WERE in the cat bird seat but will not be any longer.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is in Control?"
Are you kidding me? Burton and Lill are still in the driver's seat. Burton completely solidified his relationship with Rupert/Drake and can use that to boot Rupert at just the right moment.

Boots til the end:
RyanO
Jon (or maybe Rupert if he doesn't win IC)
Rupert
Christa
TJ
Sandra
Burton
Lill
Darrah US.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is in Control?"
The all-female and all-male, girls against the boys kinds of alliances never hold out until the end, though. It strikes me that the gender bond simply is not as powerful as bonds based on serious strategy and/or strong personal relationships - despite the kind of editing we often see, that indicates a "gender war" is building.

Just being of the same sex as someone else isn't enough of a foundation for a long-term alliance.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is in Control?"
And that was even true in the Amazon, which was predicated on the bond between members of the same gender. As soon as genders were mixed, new alliances formed. Just ask Roger.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is in Control?"
I think Burton made a huge mistake by winning the IC. Now everybody knows how strong he is.

Well, it's not like they didn't know before. I don't think his winning IC was a mistake -- it allowed him to kiss up to his old tribemates even more when he conferred his extra immunity on Rupert.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is in Control?"
Handing over the Immunity Saber, Cutlass, BadAss Sword was the only move Burton could make after winning Double Immunity. Rupert was the only choice to receive it. He had to solidify the healed relationship in Drake.

Acawap 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Acawap Click to send private message to Acawap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is in Control?"
absolutely. I saw that and actually said, "good move, Burton". Didn't think I'd be saying that EVER.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-07-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is in Control?"
Sandra is in Control.

She keeps her head low. Even T said that she changed her mind about her. (see Yahoo post from Marcopolo).

She got Rupert to ask the "why shouldn't I vote for you" question to Jon and Shawn.

I haven't heard a complaint about her - whereas Christa is complained about.

Yup she'll glide along.

Goodbye:
Ryan o
T
Darrah
Jon or Rupert
Jon or Rupert
Christa
Burton, Lil and Sandra in the final 3. Sandra wins and picks Lil cause no one should vote for her.

1unatic 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1unatic Click to send private message to 1unatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who is in Control?"
I can't help but think that everyone will team up against Burton befor the final 3. He's strongest next to Rupert, and he's an outcast, so he doesn't deserve to be there.

pdragonfly 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly Click to send private message to pdragonfly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who is in Control?"
Are people choosing Darrah because of the rumors or is there a logical reason why she should remain while all the other Morgan's are voted off?

She hasn't done ANYTHING yet to warrant Outwitting.
Lil resents her because she feels that Darrah deserved to get voted off instead of her. I can't see Lil not getting rid of her asap (if she has any power to move things).
Nope Lil will make sure that Darrah gets the boot either before of after T.
The only thing that will change that is if Rupert gets booted and Sandra and Christa plan revenge for it. Then they would try to get the women: Lil, T and D to form a majority and get rid of J and B. If B gets II then J would be voted out. Maybe B would regroup with Lil and see what he could salvage from it. But Darrah? No. Unless she starts winning II a couple of times it would be worse than Jenna winning (at least she won challenges).

ExInterper 3093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-03, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ExInterper Click to send private message to ExInterper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who is in Control?"
There are a couple of reasons why people seem to think that Darrah ends up in the Final 2:

1. Snewser has been grading her consistently as "thumbs up" with a cryptic reference to her winning it all (i.e. the "Foghorn Leghorn" comment). And though he's been wrong before, you'll be hard pressed to find someone who is going disagree with the Great and Powerful Snewser. Certainly not me.

2. She's been edited VERY UTR. This can indicate that her story really hasn't had a chance to start yet, so she goes very deep in the game. Of course, this could just mean that she is as exciting as a sack of wet hair.

3. MB has, in the past, shown the winner on screen during Jiffy's intro speech to the season. When he says, "in the end," Darrah's face is shown. (Credit to Draco for his thread pointing this out.)

4. Although it didn't pan out for S6, Ivory Elephant's excellent Pride Goeth Before the Fall analysis has worked for S2 to S5, and I put a lot of credence in it. Who is the only one not to act like a jerk or a whiner in the first episode? Darrah.

5. We know she's around for a while, since her boyfriend does go for the family visit, thanks to Bebekid's scoop awhile back.

A lot of this is circumstantial, I know. But who else is there? We have the spoiler that one of the F2 is a young women, and we have no evidence of Tijuana, Christa and Sandra being there. (Other than the gambling spoiler that had heavy betting on both Sandra and Osten...and we know that half of that is wrong.) Personally, I'd rather see Sandra in the F2, but the evidence seems to point against it.

ExI
"Let's hope Osten doesn't smoke. He might decide to quit breathing." - Jims02, Ep 7a Summary

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who is in Control?"
This looks like Africa to me. No superwoman.

Burton and Lil to the end. Burton wins.

Can't let it look like an Alpha man wins -- rating game.
Bring Rupert back for ASS -- all forgiven, everybody happy,
except Andrew and Shawn.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who is in Control?"
You saw the plotting by the women ....Ryan is gone.

Burton or Rupert ...IC loser will probably be next.

IC wins is all the men got..... (notice I really don't count jon as a man nor IC threat).

do we see lil crying because of a burton vote?

backstabbing for $1 million is real easy.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-14-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who is in Control?"
From what I saw and didn't see, it looks like the girls have indeed formed an alliance, albeit an alliance that doesn't include Lil.
The main issue will be one about fish. Burton has shown that he can fish, too, which makes Rupert all the more expendable. I look for Burton to stay longer than Jon because of this.

Another quality creation by JSlice

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who is in Control?"
The women are NOT in control. There is a "misfit" alliance forming, and Burton is its leader.

Lil was crying to JON who may act like a woman sometimes, but is not a woman. Lil and Jon are aligned--with Burton. The women do not seem to have formed an alliance (even though Sandra and Christa may want it). Rather, Jon, Burton, Lil, Tijuana and Darrah seem to have formed an alliance (look at the vid caps). I agree that the next voted off will be Rupert, but not because of a woman's alliance. Rather because of the "misfit" alliance of J/B/L/T/D described above.

I suspect that Lil was only crying about going against Rupert (he is such a great guy after all). I think she will stay loyal to Burton and the final three will be Burton, Lil and Darrah. Once again the "mastermind" will go in third place and Darrah will beat Lil in the finals.

Of course, my predictions are almost never correct, so maybe you are right and the women will take control. It will become much clearer next episode.

The women are not in control. It is Burton who I believe has taken control of this game and will only lose because Darrah manages to win the final IC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •