The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Thirteen Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-29-03, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Thirteen Results"

The Not So top moves of the week have been voted for and the results are in. It's time to find out what team didn't have a clue in episode thirteen.

# 5

Reichen/Chip decide to pass Kelly/Jon on a slick roundabout. They wreck and risk injuring themselves or possibly causing the car to break down. Luckily for them, neither of the two occur, and they're able to catch back up.

# 4

Kelly/Jon decide to head to Kona airport in Hawaii, just because it has more flights than Hilo airport. Not only do they have to drive a long distance, but the first flight to Honolulu from Kona leaves much later than the flight from Hilo. They arrive in Honolulu for the connecting flight to Phoenix, much later than Reichen/Chip. They have to settle for seats four rows back of those of Reichen/Chip.

# 3

In Tokyo, Kelly/Jon trust a Japanese woman who tells them to take the tram to the United terminal. Jon decides to not ask or check with anyone else. It turns out, taking the tram was an error. They lose valuable time and later miss the connection flight to Honolulu by minutes. They must wait over an hour for the next flight and fall far behind Reichen/Chip.

# 2

While Reichen/Chip continuously search for information about directions to the U.S.S. Arizona Anchor in Phoenix, Kelly/Jon dilly dally around. They ask a couple people, but then somewhat give up. They head into Phoenix with only the hope that their taxi driver will know where to go. Unfortunately he doesn't and they fall far behind Reichen/Chip in the race to the finish line. Kelly/Jon finish The Amazing Race in 2nd place.

# 1

David/Jeff decide to take a flight from Cairnes to Sydney, despite the fact that they didn't do enough research to know if there were any flights to Hawaii from Sydney. Unfortunately for them there weren't any flights for another day, but there was one in Cairnes for Kelly/Jon and Reichen/Chip to take. David/Jeff aren't able to ever catch back up and finish the race in third place.

TARSucks would like to congratulate David/Jeff for possibly the dumbest move ever in the history of the race. They've earned the 13th Not So Move of the Week for The Amazing Race 4. So is this the worst move of the season? Be sure to give your say on the Not So Move of the Season vote!

I'm still trying to find time for the final vote. Hopefully I can find time to do it today. School is over for the week, so it will definitely be up by Saturday though, but I'm hoping I can find time before our football game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •