The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bi.ch and Wine..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bi.ch and Wine..."

That is all I want for Valentines Day!!

**giggles** and runs before Minnie is whacked!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Esbea 02-07-03 1
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Boomer 02-07-03 2
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Schnookie Palookie 02-07-03 3
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Q 02-07-03 4
   grrrr Q jkokoj 02-07-03 9
       RE: grrrr Q Q 02-07-03 10
           RE: grrrr Q Esbea 02-07-03 12
 *whack!* Wheezy 02-07-03 5
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Drive My Car 02-07-03 6
   RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Wheezy 02-07-03 8
 RE: Bi.ch and Wine... Ahtumbreez 02-07-03 7
   RE: Bi.ch and Wine... mistofleas 02-07-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
O.M.H. koko.........thank you SO much....... I thought for a second that you had posted pics of my SIL and Heather/Eve from The Amazing Race! Your choice was much better!

"NO, NO...I WONT take your nasty medicine!"

Boomer 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boomer Click to send private message to Boomer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."

and I thought I was going to get to complain

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
*giggle*
And I thought we were going to get a rant from Minnie ... what a SHOCKER that would be. Right now I'd love a glass of wine.

*whacks Minnie* You can never run fast enough from the whackers.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
He He, I also came to complain, but I will have a drink and pet that pretty puppy instead.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "grrrr Q"
You can pet my puppy anytime!!!

**giggle** innocently

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: grrrr Q"
{Whack}

Theirs nothing innocent about you koko. Or me for that matter, so I guess I need a good {Whack} myself.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: grrrr Q"
no news there (did you SEE that dress she wore to the Fashion Awards?) I think you two really ought to attend the Oscars together *hehehe*

"NO, NO...I WONT take your nasty medicine!"

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*whack!*"
or should that be Minnie *whack*

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
Okay, so I was happily watching that cute little Mario Lopez on that show that doesn't have Barbara Walters on it, and they were just getting ready to do some recipe thing ( I think), when a really scary man came on my tv and told me it was an Orange day! I look terrible in orange.

( ummm am I in the wrong thread?)

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
Oh dear, honey bug, come on over here...there you go, lie down, drink this, close your eyes...thaaaat's it.

nighty night

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
Well, pass me my glass please. And make it white and sweet. Mmmm, Velvet White with some strawberries, Mmmmmm.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bi.ch and Wine..."
You people do realize that it's only 1:30 in the afternoon right? I mean sheesh...drinking so early in the day!

*washes down a vicodin with a sip of her coffee and Bailey's and ponders other peoples addictions*

--lives in a little place she likes to call de-nile

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •