The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-06-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
Corey Clark was on the Howard Stern Radio Show this morning.

Here's what he said...

Howard: How was the sex ?
Corey: It was great. Not the best sex I ever had but very good.

Howard: So you would recommed "doing" Paula Abdul ?
Corey: Yes

Howard: Why are you coming out with this now ?
Corey: AI is blackballing me, they are hurting my career. They sent emails to a record company I was about to sign with saying I was hard to deal with which ruined my record deal. They keep saying I'm a criminal, but I've never been convicted of anything.

Corey said that he was always a ladies man he's been hit on since he was 5 by babysitters and older women

Their first date. Paula sent a car for Corey to go to her house in Van Nuys. She said to come over to talk about the show. He went there for a month before they did anything. They were in the kitchen and Paula made an advance toward him one day - they had kissed once before that..

Corey said Paula had a tight stomach, real boobs, a landing strip, and no face lift that he could tell.

He used a condom with her but not everytime. She didn't insist on him using one (she might be on the pill he didn't know). Howard said Corey should have used a condom everytime because Paula was a Laker girl and probably did Magic Johnson who has aids. He said she's quite and delicate.

Gary (Howard's producer): Did she drink protein shakes ?
Corey: Yes, she drinks protein shakes.

Howard: Did you eat any food off of her or tie her up ?
Corey: No. We weren't that freaky.

Corey said he tried the back door but Paula didn't go for it.

Corey said Paula drank with him, took pain killers, and smoked pot. But they didn't do all 3 at the same time.

Corey said this controversy has made her bigger than the show and that's what she really wanted.

I didn't want to believe him, but he sounded pretty believable. Howard kept trying to through him for a loop, but he always came back with finitie details.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... zazzy 05-06-05 1
   RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... Ricky 05-06-05 3
       RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... seahorse 05-07-05 7
 RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... DontGetMeStarted 05-06-05 2
   RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... Ricky 05-06-05 4
       RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... joannie 05-07-05 6
 RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... cambo 05-06-05 5
   RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Sho... DontGetMeStarted 05-08-05 8
 Coery on Howard's E! TV show Ricky 05-11-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
This guy is so disgusting and this time I do not mean Howard. There is no level Corey won't sink to in order to advance himself.

I hope Paula sues him and wins. He is trash.

I wonder when AI sent the emails to the record studios--before he started with the book or after?

05-06-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
According to Corey AI producers sent the emails before he wrote his book. Corey actually sounded believable. I thought he was lying before, but after listneing to this I think he's being truthful (for the most part).

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why would AI even care about Corey after he was off the show and try to ruin his career. Especially if he had details like this that could hurt the show.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-05, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
Well how would the show know. I am sure Paula didn't tell the producers about it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
Thanks Ricky! I knew I could count on you for a great recap

I think either he is telling some truths or is a good pathological liar b/c I agree HS tried to trip him up and he just kept trudging on with his story.

btw I think I'm going to go to He$$ because I laughed out loud at the Gary/Rosie skit.

05-06-05, 02:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
I think either he is telling some truths or is a good pathological liar b/c I agree HS tried to trip him up and he just kept trudging on with his story.

Exactly !! He's either the best liar in the world or he's telling the truth. He doesn't seem clever enough to me to make all of this up.

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
>I think either he is telling
>some truths or is a
>good pathological liar b/c I
>agree HS tried to trip
>him up and he just
>kept trudging on with his
>story.

>

The thing about pathlogical liars is that they ARE very good liars. They are good at lying because they believe in their own lies. They are even able to pass lie-detector tests and that is why they are inadmissable in court.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-06-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
>Corey said that he was always
>a ladies man he's been
>hit on since he was
>5 by babysitters and older
>women

How does a five year old know he's being hit on?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Corey Clark on Howard Stern Show - Summary"
This is the big clue I think to the pathological liar bit....
My son is 7 and at that age they run shy of girly/kissy stuff and at 5 -pleeze unless you were raised in a brothel what would you know about being 'picked up....

If true, Corey wasn't 'picked up' he was molested...
whatever, I just can't see Paula being much more that a kitten in the rain. I could be totally wrong but even at her 'height of fame' she wasn't 'sexy'..

Now that I've thought about it the pathaological liar bit seems more plausible, I'd forgotten how my stepbrother was, lying about things we had seen him do with total conviction...

Punk.

05-11-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
9. "Coery on Howard's E! TV show"
Howard's interview with Corey will air on the HS E! TV show tonight (5/11) at 10PM, 11PM, and 2AM (EDT) in case anyone wants to see it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •