The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Update on Karen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Update on Karen"
I just went to Lynell's website and was reading about the Date my Mom show that Hailey and Lynell did. There is a picture of Karen post rehab and she looks so great! go to thelchain.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Update on Karen Moother 07-15-05 1
   RE: Update on Karen lastsplash 07-15-05 2
 RE: Update on Karen sh33na 07-15-05 3
   RE: Update on Karen Moother 07-15-05 4
       RE: Update on Karen lastsplash 07-15-05 5
           RE: Update on Karen bethany 07-28-05 6
               RE: Update on Karen Trufantacy 07-28-05 7
                   RE: Update on Karen Mmae64 07-30-05 8
                       RE: Update on Karen bethany 08-04-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Update on Karen"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Geez...I was disappointed after what you said. I went to the link and looked up Karen and I didn't like the look. Her makeup was better but that hair looks so stupid! It looks like the hooker hair she wore when they had her dress up trashy and go out one day as an exercise. The bad part was that she didn't borrow the wig they had her wear, she already owned it! She is just beyond the age of wearing her hair like that because it doesn't match up well with her face and body. Generally when an older woman wears her hair all long and flowing like that it just accentuates the fact that the face isn't that young. Even her clothing looked like she borrowed them from her daughter. My opinion of course.

07-15-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Update on Karen"
I think she looks healthy and sane. I hope she can stay sober.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Update on Karen"
Do you suppose Karen will go back to the Starting Over house?

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Update on Karen"
I certainly hope she stays sober too. I wonder how long she stayed in Rehab, does anyone know?
I kinda doubt that she will go back to SO for some reason. I just got that feeling from her. Last time she certainly wasn't ready to be there. Maybe if she does go back she will be in a better place to make changes.

07-15-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Update on Karen"
I imagine she is dealing with a lot of regrets right now and Starting Over might be one of them. Even if they inadverdently helped save her live.

bethany 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bethany Click to send private message to bethany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Update on Karen"
I didnt watch it when Karen was on. Does anyone know where she went to theatre school?The picture of her on the where are the now page looks femiliar like ive seen it on another web site or something. I was just curious.

Trufantacy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trufantacy Click to send private message to Trufantacy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Update on Karen"
When she was on the show she wanted to design so we got some deals for the movies/theatre. What happen to her? Did she start drinking?

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Update on Karen"
I keep thinking I'm missing something with Kim. On Jennifer's web-site she refers to Kim as her "spiritual Mom" and others in the house saw her as the mom-type and a favorite. Maybe it was the way the show was edited but to me she just seemed shallow, trashy and self-serving clear to the end.

Towanda too. I remember hearing one of the housemates say that Towanda was her favorite in the house, or most trust-worthy or something like that. She seemed self-righteous, self-serving, and like a pot-stirrer. Then we see the news report that she shortly after graduation she stole blank checks from the company she used to work for.

bethany 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bethany Click to send private message to bethany Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Update on Karen"
mmae what does that have to do with Karen?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •