The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Timewarp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Timewarp"
As I was strolling down the isles of the last KMart in this area (didnt they go bankrupt or something?), which incidentally is beside the old Montgomory Wards (now they DID go bankrupt), passing by the in-store Little Ceazar's (talk about your timewarp!), a song from this decade (the only one I recall playing while I was there) came blaring on the radio...

Kryptonite
3 door down

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah
I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be
Something to do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times
I never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head,

If not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well,
Will you be there holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
Yeah!!
Call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

Which made me of course think of Superman (my favorite on site superhero), and BLOWSVIVOR?@!@##@@???? (that song was instrumental in BVR-E7 for some reason... even if it didnt get mentioned by name ) Did I mention I was there to buy modeling clay (they didnt have any), for Andy's birthday party (anotherkim's Sam's twin... happy 4!) in order to make bugs (cute little ones with pipe cleaners)....

GEESH!!! A timewarp with an SB connection!?! -OR- maybe I'm just going crazy

-ICB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Timewarp Superman 02-07-03 1
 RE: Timewarp desert_rhino 02-07-03 2
 RE: Timewarp Drive My Car 02-07-03 3
 RE: Timewarp true 02-07-03 4
 RE: Timewarp Schnookie Palookie 02-07-03 5
 RE: Timewarp nailbone 02-07-03 6
 RE: Timewarp? moonbaby 02-07-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-03, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Timewarp"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Happy Birthday Andy and Sam!

That song always makes me think of cottage cheese. I have no idea why. I think I just like cottage cheese.

Superman - Mmmm...cottagey

Criminals From the Neck Up

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Timewarp"
I'm going to go with option 2.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Timewarp"
Making bugs ROCKS!

( just saying)

K-mart, the land that time forgot.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Timewarp"
Hey crazy cowboy!

Don't worry hon, it happens to all of us.

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly" - Mr. Krabs

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Timewarp"
First of all, I LOVE that song! Secondly, everywhere I go these days, all I see are ladyBUGS! It always puts a smile on my face cause I of course think of our Buggy

Happy Birthday Andy & Sam!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Timewarp"

>
>GEESH!!! A timewarp with an SB
>connection!?! -OR- maybe I'm just
>going crazy
>
C. All of the above

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved. (c) 2002 Kingsladye Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Timewarp?"

Happy birthday to the kids!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •